Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,738 members, 7,809,828 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Romantic Wrestling: I Need Tips On How To Play The Game. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romantic Wrestling: I Need Tips On How To Play The Game. (932 Views)

When She Tries To Play God With Your Destiny (mean Pic) / I Need Tips On How To Propose To My Boyfriend / 5 Tips On How To Forget Someone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romantic Wrestling: I Need Tips On How To Play The Game. by Cockie: 10:26am On Feb 16, 2010
Abeg,make una teach me.My babe want us to play the game and i bet she gona be good at it since she grew up among boys.make una tell me the "howS" MAKE SHE NO beat me hands down.
Re: Romantic Wrestling: I Need Tips On How To Play The Game. by daduke2k(m): 10:29am On Feb 16, 2010
take it to sexuality aint telling nuffin dont wanna get banned
Re: Romantic Wrestling: I Need Tips On How To Play The Game. by googles: 10:54am On Feb 16, 2010
[size=13pt]why not
am a black belter
first give her one jaw breaker
then punch her in the tummy
you give her another blow to the cheek
then dash am uppercut
sit on her and begin dey rush am
[/size] shocked shocked shocked shocked shockeddid not see the romantic part of the post
Re: Romantic Wrestling: I Need Tips On How To Play The Game. by Chykason(m): 11:43am On Feb 16, 2010
Go 4 her legs and hold tight until she signals 4 submission. . .lol
Re: Romantic Wrestling: I Need Tips On How To Play The Game. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 16, 2010
cough she grow up among boys lipsrsealed
Re: Romantic Wrestling: I Need Tips On How To Play The Game. by DOAweb(m): 4:55pm On Feb 16, 2010
rokiatu:

cough she grow up among boys lipsrsealed

What are you implying? cool

(1) (Reply)

How Comfortable R U Wit Ur Girlfriend/fiancee In Keeping Male Friends / What Is The Craziest Thing That You Have Ever Done For The Sake Of Love? / Why Do Ladies Ask Guys If They Are Virgins When There Are No Proofs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.