Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,762 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Hot Photos Of Models Wearing Nothing Except Fruits To Cover Their Erotic Spots - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hot Photos Of Models Wearing Nothing Except Fruits To Cover Their Erotic Spots (2952 Views)

Plus Size Model Breaks The Internet Shares Photos Of Her Wearing 'nothing' / Konji Photos!! Actress Pat Shares A Photo Of Her Wearing Nothing Inside A Toilet / See A Egyptian Inspired Maternity Shoot, Featuring Woman Wearing Nothing (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot Photos Of Models Wearing Nothing Except Fruits To Cover Their Erotic Spots by bbbabes(f): 2:42pm On Aug 15, 2017
With modern advancements and new concepts coming up in all areas of life, it's not an uncommon sight seeing models or modelling agencies trying to bring our something new by the day.

You see some posing with deadly animals, some in strange locations and it's not rare to see models totally nude with just few things to cover up their womanliness.

MORE PHOTOS HERE
http://www.blackberrybabes.com/search/label/SEX%20STORY?m=1

Re: Hot Photos Of Models Wearing Nothing Except Fruits To Cover Their Erotic Spots by stGabrielo(m): 2:45pm On Aug 15, 2017
angry and who are this once wey dey make sombori thing they misbehaveangry
Re: Hot Photos Of Models Wearing Nothing Except Fruits To Cover Their Erotic Spots by bbbabes(f): 2:47pm On Aug 15, 2017
More here

Re: Hot Photos Of Models Wearing Nothing Except Fruits To Cover Their Erotic Spots by bbbabes(f): 2:48pm On Aug 15, 2017
So sweet just as the pine apple she is holding
Re: Hot Photos Of Models Wearing Nothing Except Fruits To Cover Their Erotic Spots by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 15, 2017
Divay22 dey viewgrin
Re: Hot Photos Of Models Wearing Nothing Except Fruits To Cover Their Erotic Spots by Shol3(f): 2:50pm On Aug 15, 2017
Beautiful
Re: Hot Photos Of Models Wearing Nothing Except Fruits To Cover Their Erotic Spots by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 15, 2017
grin

Why models are so skinny embarassed embarassed

I blame the VOGUE for teaching these models not to eat properly angry

1 Like

Re: Hot Photos Of Models Wearing Nothing Except Fruits To Cover Their Erotic Spots by Divay22(f): 2:55pm On Aug 15, 2017
lefulefu:
Divay22 dey viewgrin
cheesy Na only her hair i see o
Wetin you see?
Re: Hot Photos Of Models Wearing Nothing Except Fruits To Cover Their Erotic Spots by bbbabes(f): 2:58pm On Aug 15, 2017
You see am

Re: Hot Photos Of Models Wearing Nothing Except Fruits To Cover Their Erotic Spots by bbbabes(f): 2:58pm On Aug 15, 2017
Re: Hot Photos Of Models Wearing Nothing Except Fruits To Cover Their Erotic Spots by Martin0(m): 3:10pm On Aug 15, 2017
Natural beauty @lefulefu no silicon/surgeries attached

1 Like

Re: Hot Photos Of Models Wearing Nothing Except Fruits To Cover Their Erotic Spots by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 15, 2017
Divay22:

cheesy Na only her hair i see o
Wetin you see?
only hair?
tis alright

Re: Hot Photos Of Models Wearing Nothing Except Fruits To Cover Their Erotic Spots by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 15, 2017
Divay22:

Wetin you see?
na watermelons me just dey see oo cheesy
see Martin0 dey salivate for one corner cheesy
na wao cheesy
Re: Hot Photos Of Models Wearing Nothing Except Fruits To Cover Their Erotic Spots by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 15, 2017
Martin0:
Natural beauty @lefulefu no silicon/surgeries attached
aghaa!
i said u were salivating grin grin grin
blenze man grin

Re: Hot Photos Of Models Wearing Nothing Except Fruits To Cover Their Erotic Spots by Martin0(m): 3:17pm On Aug 15, 2017
lefulefu:
na watermelons me just dey see oo cheesy see Martin0 dey salivate for one corner cheesy na wao cheesy
gringringrin These are natural beauty you know

1 Like

Re: Hot Photos Of Models Wearing Nothing Except Fruits To Cover Their Erotic Spots by Martin0(m): 3:18pm On Aug 15, 2017
lefulefu:
aghaa! i said u were salivating grin grin grin blenze man grin
gringringrin
Re: Hot Photos Of Models Wearing Nothing Except Fruits To Cover Their Erotic Spots by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 15, 2017
Martin0:

gringringrin
These are natural beauty you know
i no argue grin grin
Re: Hot Photos Of Models Wearing Nothing Except Fruits To Cover Their Erotic Spots by Martin0(m): 3:20pm On Aug 15, 2017
Lefulefu that lady with watermelons is damm cutegrin Beauty in style
Re: Hot Photos Of Models Wearing Nothing Except Fruits To Cover Their Erotic Spots by Martin0(m): 3:21pm On Aug 15, 2017
lefulefu:
i no argue grin grin
Am glad you did notgringringrin

1 Like

Re: Hot Photos Of Models Wearing Nothing Except Fruits To Cover Their Erotic Spots by Martin0(m): 3:30pm On Aug 15, 2017
lefulefu:

i no argue grin grin

Chai I remember Bangangte in Cameroon
Mehn lefulefu u need to see what I saw there,I met one fashion designer that as beautiful like that girl with watermelons, chaieee e pain me that time oooo
Re: Hot Photos Of Models Wearing Nothing Except Fruits To Cover Their Erotic Spots by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 15, 2017
Martin0:

Chai I remember Bangangte in Cameroon
Mehn lefulefu u need to see what I saw there,I met one fashion designer that as beautiful like that girl with watermelons, chaieee e pain me that time oooo
u see any ukwucious babe wen u visit cameroun?
Re: Hot Photos Of Models Wearing Nothing Except Fruits To Cover Their Erotic Spots by Martin0(m): 3:49pm On Aug 15, 2017
lefulefu:

u see any ukwucious babe wen u visit cameroun?

Hmmmm you ehgringringrin
if you looking for real natural ukwu go to Ghana,not these silicon wey una dey carry here..

Well I see ooo but u nor fit compare the rate wey our own take high here to their's,remember say it's too expensive in their currency,so not everybody get silicon-ukwu or yansh,only few got it..

Lefulefu I fear u oooo
Re: Hot Photos Of Models Wearing Nothing Except Fruits To Cover Their Erotic Spots by Divay22(f): 4:13pm On Aug 15, 2017
lefulefu:

na watermelons me just dey see oo cheesy
see Martin0 dey salivate for one corner cheesy
na wao cheesy
Watermelons indeed cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Which Is The Best Kiss? / How I & My Frnd Saved A Lady From ‘area Boys’ & She Gave Us Free ‘KPEKUS’ In Car / Nigerian Man Set To Spend Over 4million For The Weekend, Shows It Off (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.