Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,303 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Nigerian Man Set To Spend Over 4million For The Weekend, Shows It Off (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Set To Spend Over 4million For The Weekend, Shows It Off (photos) (2955 Views)

Are Saggy Boobs A Turn On Or Turn Off ? [Photos] / 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) / 'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Set To Spend Over 4million For The Weekend, Shows It Off (photos) by Gossipblogger: 6:02pm On Jun 23, 2018
A Kano based Big Boy is about to shutdown this Weekend with mils, as he just showed off wads of cash on Instagram, Malam Charki who is said to be a Dollar Changer shared the photo on his page posing with N4.4million preparing to Boil and rock the weekend, see below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/nigerian-man-set-to-spend-over-4million.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Nigerian Man Set To Spend Over 4million For The Weekend, Shows It Off (photos) by darkmarky(m): 6:04pm On Jun 23, 2018
That's how people attract badluck to themselves

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Set To Spend Over 4million For The Weekend, Shows It Off (photos) by Tanktink: 6:04pm On Jun 23, 2018
Small change undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Set To Spend Over 4million For The Weekend, Shows It Off (photos) by delugajackson: 6:04pm On Jun 23, 2018
Amakababe:
He looks fuçk-able
Women can fúck anything as long as it has a few naira notes to its name. This is just a clear evidence. Why won't he look fúckable to you? I can bet my left ball you already had an orgasm just by seeing that picture.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Set To Spend Over 4million For The Weekend, Shows It Off (photos) by IamD18: 6:05pm On Jun 23, 2018
cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Set To Spend Over 4million For The Weekend, Shows It Off (photos) by Amakababe(f): 6:11pm On Jun 23, 2018
He looks fuçk-able
Re: Nigerian Man Set To Spend Over 4million For The Weekend, Shows It Off (photos) by thesicilian: 6:12pm On Jun 23, 2018
He goat
Re: Nigerian Man Set To Spend Over 4million For The Weekend, Shows It Off (photos) by GOFRONT(m): 6:12pm On Jun 23, 2018
Na their way na.....no be so one just dey flaunt cash on social media d oda day with one Councillor??
Re: Nigerian Man Set To Spend Over 4million For The Weekend, Shows It Off (photos) by adto(m): 6:14pm On Jun 23, 2018
If dey rob am na....he go dey shout village people
Re: Nigerian Man Set To Spend Over 4million For The Weekend, Shows It Off (photos) by bizza45: 6:21pm On Jun 23, 2018
if SARS come after u now, u go run go Twitter begin shout end SARS now, no u don dey invite them ... well I pray they locate u anyway
Re: Nigerian Man Set To Spend Over 4million For The Weekend, Shows It Off (photos) by soberdrunk(m): 6:26pm On Jun 23, 2018
See my "groom price", the money that will make Mans free from debt and sleep like a baby....... grin
Re: Nigerian Man Set To Spend Over 4million For The Weekend, Shows It Off (photos) by olasaad(f): 6:42pm On Jun 23, 2018
Aboki you can use part of the money to buy sense

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Set To Spend Over 4million For The Weekend, Shows It Off (photos) by jbtobsyn(m): 10:12pm On Jun 23, 2018
Amakababe:
He looks fuçk-able
Na u dey talk about how to improve your 0.2 GP,na by fucking u want to do it abi

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Set To Spend Over 4million For The Weekend, Shows It Off (photos) by rex444(m): 3:40am On Jun 24, 2018
Ifa hear....mk one naira miss there ,u don lose your job ooooo....oga dey office dey wait ooooooo....
Re: Nigerian Man Set To Spend Over 4million For The Weekend, Shows It Off (photos) by Gossipblogger: 6:37am On Jun 24, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Man Set To Spend Over 4million For The Weekend, Shows It Off (photos) by owomida1: 6:45am On Jun 24, 2018
Amakababe:
He looks fuçk-able

No wonder. Yesterday u created this thread https://www.nairaland.com/4577541/feel-intimidated-around-friends-first

People were taking precious time to console and advice you on how to better your CGPA that can't flash any network. Today, you are here, wet already over a mallam's 4.4m and u wrote such comment to back my thoughts about you up.

See, you will eventually be advised to withdraw because your destiny is already tied to making money with your pussy. I pity whoever pays ur tuition.

Olosho alailopolo oshi with negative balance IQ

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Set To Spend Over 4million For The Weekend, Shows It Off (photos) by vicben27(m): 7:32am On Jun 24, 2018
Amakababe:
He looks fuçk-able
anything for the money l pray they don't use you for ritual some day.
Re: Nigerian Man Set To Spend Over 4million For The Weekend, Shows It Off (photos) by SexyDenzel: 7:35am On Jun 24, 2018
Amakababe:
He looks fuçk-able
I'll tell you the truth most people won't tell you here, you're a W#0®€.
Re: Nigerian Man Set To Spend Over 4million For The Weekend, Shows It Off (photos) by Amakababe(f): 7:35am On Jun 24, 2018
SexyDenzel:
I'll tell you the truth most people won't tell you here, you're a W#0®€.
Re: Nigerian Man Set To Spend Over 4million For The Weekend, Shows It Off (photos) by SexyDenzel: 7:41am On Jun 24, 2018
Amakababe:
He looks fuçk-able
I'll tell you the truth most people won't tell you and maybe you probably know, you're a W#0®€. If the money is removed he won't be fukable.
Re: Nigerian Man Set To Spend Over 4million For The Weekend, Shows It Off (photos) by Uglymugg: 7:44am On Jun 24, 2018
Everybody taking the troll up there seriously

Re: Nigerian Man Set To Spend Over 4million For The Weekend, Shows It Off (photos) by GrammarNazi1(m): 7:46am On Jun 24, 2018
delugajackson:

Women can fúck anything as long as it has a few naira notes to it's name. This is just a clear evidence. Why won't he look fúckable to you? I can bet my left ball you already had an orgasm just by seeing that picture.
...its...
Re: Nigerian Man Set To Spend Over 4million For The Weekend, Shows It Off (photos) by Marrtynze(m): 7:49am On Jun 24, 2018
Armed robbers will come now, to rob and even a possibility of losing your life, I don't understand how people work with deflated senses like tyres, must you draw unnecessary attention to yourself, get 4.4 million, post 10k for the weekend if your hand dey scratch you and you must post
Re: Nigerian Man Set To Spend Over 4million For The Weekend, Shows It Off (photos) by 1x2x3: 8:38am On Jun 24, 2018
Lol I can bet someone else owns that money. Una no dey look well?
Re: Nigerian Man Set To Spend Over 4million For The Weekend, Shows It Off (photos) by HarunaWest(m): 9:04am On Jun 24, 2018
Amakababe:
He looks fuçk-able
Have you now seen the reason why you will never make first class in Gidan Kwano,instead of reading like your friends,your busy fvcking around....
Re: Nigerian Man Set To Spend Over 4million For The Weekend, Shows It Off (photos) by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 24, 2018
Typical African mentality.
Re: Nigerian Man Set To Spend Over 4million For The Weekend, Shows It Off (photos) by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 24, 2018
Money is good, make it and enjoy life, I will keep believing and working hard smiley

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress, Anita Joseph Shares Intimate Video Of Her Husband Bathing Her / Should A Girl Leave A Guy Because Of Sex? / Become Tiktok Famous - Get Unlimited Followers, Likes And Views Easily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.