Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

Can A Boy And A Girl Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Boy And A Girl Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love (3207 Views)

Can A Boy And A Girl Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love / Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Best Friends. See Pre-wedding Photos / My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Boy And A Girl Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love by elitejosef: 4:26pm On Aug 15, 2017
This question has being bothering me for a while,
Can a boy and a girl be best friends without falling in love?

Re: Can A Boy And A Girl Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love by Josephjnr(m): 4:26pm On Aug 15, 2017
No
Re: Can A Boy And A Girl Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love by Draei: 4:29pm On Aug 15, 2017
Yeah buh it's really really rare.
Re: Can A Boy And A Girl Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love by SirMichael1: 4:30pm On Aug 15, 2017
Yes if the other lady is transgendered grin

elitejosef:

Please elucidate a little

If the other lady is transgendered. I mean that if my best friend was a male but got his sex changed to a female.

1 Like

Re: Can A Boy And A Girl Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 15, 2017
grin

Oooh yes! I got alot of male friends.. grin

I will make sure they wont fall for me cheesy
Re: Can A Boy And A Girl Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love by Divay22(f): 4:35pm On Aug 15, 2017
Yes.
But it they do
Sometimes it seems to be one sided love

1 Like

Re: Can A Boy And A Girl Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love by jaszplus12(m): 4:59pm On Aug 15, 2017
ladies get emotional when a man genuinely care for them...and become TOO attracted to the guy, her body language changes... the guy isn't blind and is attracted by what he SEES and bingo! there's a spark, no denying it! so, its not POSSIBLE!

2 Likes

Re: Can A Boy And A Girl Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love by lecturerdabo(m): 5:06pm On Aug 15, 2017
Yes

Have a female best friend since 2012 without strings.

All they need do is define their relationship from the onset and stick to the rules.

Very challenging but gets easier with time!!
Know when to avoid lonely places, the guy must think with his brain instead of his THIRD LEG(Self control)

1 Like

Re: Can A Boy And A Girl Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love by Learnstuffs: 5:09pm On Aug 15, 2017
It's difficult. Like turns to love with time
Re: Can A Boy And A Girl Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love by TheSonOfMark(m): 5:12pm On Aug 15, 2017
Of course; if both are in different fulfilling and defined relationships with other people. The operative words being "fulfilling and defined relationships".

1 Like

Re: Can A Boy And A Girl Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love by shinarlaura(f): 5:15pm On Aug 15, 2017
Yes. Most of my friends are male
Re: Can A Boy And A Girl Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love by Bobbiet(m): 5:16pm On Aug 15, 2017
Well, in matters like this, you can only speak for yourself.

Since you can never know what's in the heart of humans.
Na who first talk na im first de like.
Re: Can A Boy And A Girl Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love by natznext(m): 5:38pm On Aug 15, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Oooh yes! I got alot of male friends.. grin

I will make sure they wont fall for me cheesy

Issa joke, right?
Re: Can A Boy And A Girl Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love by natznext(m): 5:42pm On Aug 15, 2017
The reason they got so close in the first place is bec one party is in love with the other without confessing it, tho there re very rare exceptions
Re: Can A Boy And A Girl Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love by natznext(m): 5:43pm On Aug 15, 2017
shinarlaura:

"Best Friends"
Re: Can A Boy And A Girl Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love by muller101(m): 5:43pm On Aug 15, 2017
Sure I was In that kind of situation before. She de even change her undies even in my presence. I kept wondering why my John thomas always look the other way when my eyes were scanning her left right and center
Re: Can A Boy And A Girl Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 15, 2017
natznext:

Issa joke, right?

No...thats the fact. grin
Re: Can A Boy And A Girl Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love by DarkMagic(m): 5:44pm On Aug 15, 2017
The probability of that happening is very high...
In most cases ...yes
Buh still..there are some that establish an agape friendship
Re: Can A Boy And A Girl Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love by natznext(m): 5:44pm On Aug 15, 2017
Divay22:
Yes.
But it they do
Sometimes it seems to be one sided love

It's 'always' usually a one sided un-confessed love
Re: Can A Boy And A Girl Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love by Martin0(m): 5:49pm On Aug 15, 2017
shinarlaura:

Confirm just like me and you...
Re: Can A Boy And A Girl Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love by natznext(m): 5:52pm On Aug 15, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

No...thats the fact. grin
I see, take my hand of friendship then!
It should be easy for you to prevent me from falling for you
Re: Can A Boy And A Girl Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love by shinarlaura(f): 6:06pm On Aug 15, 2017
natznext:

"Best Friends"

Yes. My beat friend is a guy. We ve known ourselves since childhood wink
Re: Can A Boy And A Girl Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love by shinarlaura(f): 6:07pm On Aug 15, 2017
Martin0:

Confirm just like me and you...

Exactly cheesy
Re: Can A Boy And A Girl Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 15, 2017
natznext:

I see, take my hand of friendship then!
It should be easy for you to prevent me from falling for you

grin

Hahahhaah...sure we can be friends too grin
Re: Can A Boy And A Girl Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love by natznext(m): 6:26pm On Aug 15, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Hahahhaah...sure we can be friends too grin

Don't let me faaaaaaall!
...and we'll be good
Re: Can A Boy And A Girl Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 15, 2017
natznext:

Don't let me faaaaaaall!
...and we'll be good

grin cheesy grin
Re: Can A Boy And A Girl Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love by natznext(m): 6:48pm On Aug 15, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin cheesy grin

Send me a mail, got a secret to share, after all; what are friends for?
Re: Can A Boy And A Girl Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love by mzhorlah(f): 7:02pm On Aug 15, 2017
from experience, A capital YES
Re: Can A Boy And A Girl Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 15, 2017
natznext:

Im not good in keeping secrets tongue sumtin wrong with my email sad
Re: Can A Boy And A Girl Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love by elitejosef: 7:10pm On Aug 15, 2017
Josephjnr:
No

Why no sir
Re: Can A Boy And A Girl Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love by elitejosef: 7:13pm On Aug 15, 2017
Josephjnr:
No
Why no
Re: Can A Boy And A Girl Be Best Friends Without Falling In Love by elitejosef: 7:14pm On Aug 15, 2017
natznext:

Was thinking same too, seems my girl is not seeing it from this light
She thinks d lady wants something with me

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You're Dating A Naija Girl, Spending And No Sex First 1month, Dump Her / Is A 24-Year-Old Lady Too Young To Get Married? / #worstthingsdone: A Thread Of Terrible Things Done By Women To Their Partners!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.