Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

'We In The South Need To Start Loving Northerners, They're Cool" - Gombe Corper - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 'We In The South Need To Start Loving Northerners, They're Cool" - Gombe Corper (26881 Views)

Corps Member Complains About Northerners Who Can't Read & Write In Camp / Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) / What Corpers Serving In Fuk, Gombe Are Passing Through (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'We In The South Need To Start Loving Northerners, They're Cool" - Gombe Corper by scionofurhobo(m): 11:17am On Aug 16, 2017
What do you know boy!
Re: 'We In The South Need To Start Loving Northerners, They're Cool" - Gombe Corper by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 16, 2017
He's right.There are great people everywhere.
Re: 'We In The South Need To Start Loving Northerners, They're Cool" - Gombe Corper by muller101(m): 11:21am On Aug 16, 2017
Hahahahahahha. No be now we body de shack u
Re: 'We In The South Need To Start Loving Northerners, They're Cool" - Gombe Corper by Agbaletu: 11:22am On Aug 16, 2017
May be this boy was a toddler during 2011 Presidential election. Many NYSC members were killed in Gombe State.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'We In The South Need To Start Loving Northerners, They're Cool" - Gombe Corper by Claumy2(m): 11:22am On Aug 16, 2017
this story is a sham!
Re: 'We In The South Need To Start Loving Northerners, They're Cool" - Gombe Corper by BekeeBuAgbara: 11:22am On Aug 16, 2017
You need to learn more
Re: 'We In The South Need To Start Loving Northerners, They're Cool" - Gombe Corper by Viking007(m): 11:23am On Aug 16, 2017
julietm123:

Oh,so he is basing his judgement on camp experience? Nawa. I served in Sokoto,and I can say northerners discriminate, are aggressive and unfriendly. Not all Sha. You have to dress like a Muslim woman before some even agree to sell things for you in the market. They can attack at any time. They can even kill over trival matters. Even someone you are friendly with will attack you over a trival matter. They were rejoicing after the 9/11attack,in fact, that was the day I marked them bad. I spit on their heads.
Unfortunately, You're very correct. This is just the perfect description of the core northerners, the poor, unenlightened northerners. They make up 99% of the population.

5 Likes

Re: 'We In The South Need To Start Loving Northerners, They're Cool" - Gombe Corper by henriche(m): 11:23am On Aug 16, 2017
brother dose ppl in d camp don't av love 4 u o dey r jus pretenders paid 2 show u love. once u leave d camp u become an infidel if u r not a
Muslim. wolfs in sheep clothing. u av no friend over dere.
Re: 'We In The South Need To Start Loving Northerners, They're Cool" - Gombe Corper by Danialuone: 11:26am On Aug 16, 2017
91ce one bro,this are the kind of Corpers we need to be producing in this country........you will definitely go a long way with this your mentality.Be positive and stay positive.........Southerner please embrace peace and love that is the young man message.

1 Like

Re: 'We In The South Need To Start Loving Northerners, They're Cool" - Gombe Corper by cyvotel: 11:29am On Aug 16, 2017
Ingrate....the same way we will spit on your grave.
After spreading your legs in the north you have nerves to talk bad about the north. You must respect the environment you find yourself period and also respect the culture.
Like it or not Nigeria will remain one. I served in onitcha and the best people there are regardless of the negative vibes flowing around. No wahala cos we still mingle. Hit me up anytime you are in the north.
Re: 'We In The South Need To Start Loving Northerners, They're Cool" - Gombe Corper by mmsen: 11:29am On Aug 16, 2017
Yes, keep saying that when these idiots turn around and start slaughtering southerners again.

Or when they choose to vote for retards like Buhari because they are Muslim.
Re: 'We In The South Need To Start Loving Northerners, They're Cool" - Gombe Corper by greatermax77(m): 11:30am On Aug 16, 2017
MalcoImX:
God bless Gowon for NYSC. It has changed many wrong impressions and perceptions of Nigerian youths.
From what the corper wrote shows, he is one of those half baked that sort their way out through unversity.
A bright student do indept research before coming up with his suggestion/ opinion not based on only exprience gathered during orientation camp.
I just wish he remain there for long & watch how he will be bamptise with violence.

2 Likes

Re: 'We In The South Need To Start Loving Northerners, They're Cool" - Gombe Corper by Chatflick(m): 11:30am On Aug 16, 2017
sar33:
Read more. http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/we-in-south-need-to-start-loving.html?m=1
Sorry to say this but your site is ugly and the ad placement is somewhat annoying. Work on it
Re: 'We In The South Need To Start Loving Northerners, They're Cool" - Gombe Corper by Naturalobserver(m): 11:31am On Aug 16, 2017
Wait at least six months into your PPA then you start seeing what's real.I felt same way too during camp orientation.
Re: 'We In The South Need To Start Loving Northerners, They're Cool" - Gombe Corper by philo3(m): 11:33am On Aug 16, 2017
madridguy:
Northerner don't have time to hate anyone unlike the pigs with inbuilt hatred towards others region.

That's a lot of hatred coming from a guy without hate...jz saying lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: 'We In The South Need To Start Loving Northerners, They're Cool" - Gombe Corper by TheLogicalMind(m): 11:33am On Aug 16, 2017
May the spirits of all those corpers who lost their lives during the Boko Haram insurgency and during the post election violence of 2011 forgive this mor.on

1 Like

Re: 'We In The South Need To Start Loving Northerners, They're Cool" - Gombe Corper by Bizibi(m): 11:34am On Aug 16, 2017
Just some states,what I don't like is the negative rumours about northerners in the south.
The only place I don't like is nassarawa,I dread those in Kaduna.
Re: 'We In The South Need To Start Loving Northerners, They're Cool" - Gombe Corper by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 16, 2017
leave the animal....na sorry go be your name soon.........better apply for redeployment commot there
Re: 'We In The South Need To Start Loving Northerners, They're Cool" - Gombe Corper by cyvotel: 11:34am On Aug 16, 2017
Viking007:
Unfortunately, You're very correct. This is just the perfect description of the core northerners, the poor, unenlightened northerners. They make up 99% of the population.

There are equally ignorant people down south.
So surprising making such remarks.
Re: 'We In The South Need To Start Loving Northerners, They're Cool" - Gombe Corper by thesuave10(m): 11:35am On Aug 16, 2017
Northerners are very very stupid people. Useless îdiots. All Muslims will burn in hell. ALL!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'We In The South Need To Start Loving Northerners, They're Cool" - Gombe Corper by Cubeet2: 11:35am On Aug 16, 2017
Apart from the indigenous people of Plateau, Nasarawa, Benue, Kogi who are friendly, welcoming and Non Violent, others are a no-near people
Re: 'We In The South Need To Start Loving Northerners, They're Cool" - Gombe Corper by nnokwa042(m): 11:35am On Aug 16, 2017
[quote author=LionDeLeo post=59520346] [/quote pray let no let no body in London or Germany burn Koran cus when it happens they dont care again na that ur northern Muslim friend go slaughter u
Re: 'We In The South Need To Start Loving Northerners, They're Cool" - Gombe Corper by thesuave10(m): 11:36am On Aug 16, 2017
cyvotel:

There are equally ignorant people down south.
So surprising making such remarks.

Baba northerners are far more ignorant and stupid

1 Like

Re: 'We In The South Need To Start Loving Northerners, They're Cool" - Gombe Corper by cyvotel: 11:37am On Aug 16, 2017
In response to the chic that served in Sokoto.
Ingrate....the same way we will spit on your grave.
After spreading your legs in the north you have nerves to talk bad about the north. You must respect the environment you find yourself period and also respect the culture.
Like it or not Nigeria will remain one. I served in onitcha and the best people there are regardless of the negative vibes flowing around. No wahala cos we still mingle. Hit me up anytime you are in the north.
Re: 'We In The South Need To Start Loving Northerners, They're Cool" - Gombe Corper by ngwaba(m): 11:38am On Aug 16, 2017
Chimpanzee
Re: 'We In The South Need To Start Loving Northerners, They're Cool" - Gombe Corper by gberra: 11:39am On Aug 16, 2017
thesuave10:
[s]Northerners are very very stupid people. Useless îdiots. All Muslims will burn in hell. ALL! [/s]
Stupid ass.

1 Like

Re: 'We In The South Need To Start Loving Northerners, They're Cool" - Gombe Corper by nnokwa042(m): 11:40am On Aug 16, 2017
madridguy:
Northerner don't have time to hate anyone unlike the pigs with inbuilt hatred towards others region.

if northerners can behead 75 years old igbo woman I just the laff the guy ,when it happens na that him northern friend go behead him,life is precious ,shine ur eyes while ur there don't go out on Fridays during thier praying time cus that's when thier iman will tell them bout infidels don't be a victim
Re: 'We In The South Need To Start Loving Northerners, They're Cool" - Gombe Corper by thesuave10(m): 11:40am On Aug 16, 2017
gberra:
Stupid ass.

You will burn in hell if you're Muslim. Useless northerners
Re: 'We In The South Need To Start Loving Northerners, They're Cool" - Gombe Corper by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 16, 2017
Be lying to yourself
Re: 'We In The South Need To Start Loving Northerners, They're Cool" - Gombe Corper by sonogo(m): 11:42am On Aug 16, 2017
Boko haram and Fulani herdsmen breeds from
South because they are wild. After your
Service make you remain there oooo
Re: 'We In The South Need To Start Loving Northerners, They're Cool" - Gombe Corper by gberra: 11:43am On Aug 16, 2017
thesuave10:

You will burn in hell if you're Muslim. Useless northerners
Show me how you burn in Hell. Dumbass!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Obtain A Medical Report For NYSC Orientation Camp / Niger NYSC Camp Is The Worst Ever – Kazaure / 2014 NYSC Presidential Honours Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.