Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

'We In The South Need To Start Loving Northerners, They're Cool" - Gombe Corper - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 'We In The South Need To Start Loving Northerners, They're Cool" - Gombe Corper (26878 Views)

Corps Member Complains About Northerners Who Can't Read & Write In Camp / Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) / What Corpers Serving In Fuk, Gombe Are Passing Through (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'We In The South Need To Start Loving Northerners, They're Cool" - Gombe Corper by modsfucker: 11:45am On Aug 16, 2017
raker300:
...Until they declare jihad....you'll become suya meat to them

You've never been to the North, have you? Which one is Jihad again

1 Like

Re: 'We In The South Need To Start Loving Northerners, They're Cool" - Gombe Corper by modsfucker: 11:49am On Aug 16, 2017
wizzyrich:
That corper don't know what he's saying.

When crisis erupt and you are unable to speak Hausa, den you'll know whether they are cool or not.

That's obtainable in every region of the country, whenever crisis erupt, non natives (both guilty amd the innocent) are the ones to suffer.

1 Like

Re: 'We In The South Need To Start Loving Northerners, They're Cool" - Gombe Corper by thesuave10(m): 11:49am On Aug 16, 2017
gberra:
Show me how you burn in Hell. Dumbass!

When you and your family get there you will know

1 Like

Re: 'We In The South Need To Start Loving Northerners, They're Cool" - Gombe Corper by Fidelismaria: 11:50am On Aug 16, 2017
undecided
ode jatijati ndi ara anu

just wait till oct1st and you will become suya
bearded hegoat
Re: 'We In The South Need To Start Loving Northerners, They're Cool" - Gombe Corper by Viking007(m): 11:50am On Aug 16, 2017
cyvotel:

There are equally ignorant people down south.
So surprising making such remarks.
Yes. But their tolerant level is way better than those from the north. The friendly aboki You see by the road side can become a killing machine without any warning. What I witnessed yesterday during the Charley boy brouhaha is a fresh example.

1 Like

Re: 'We In The South Need To Start Loving Northerners, They're Cool" - Gombe Corper by symbianDON(m): 11:51am On Aug 16, 2017
most of the people posting here have never left their regions to experience other regions....but they are here commenting as though they are writing based on personal experiences. a corper says he enjoyed his service year in gombe and people are here giving him e-slaps and knocks anyhow. na wa o. there are a thousand and one ibos in the north who would say exactly the same thing this corper has said but the ibos in the east (who have never gone beyond asaba all their lives) think the ibos in the north are insane because they assume northerners are vampires who thrive on ibo blood. rather than preach unity they keep breeding and preaching hatred. by the way, the ibos are quite intolerant of people of other tribes who are in the east! I know of a bearded hausa corper who was verbally assaulted for no reason at all while serving in the east....all because he is hause he was called a goat!! the yorubas are the most peaceful people in Nigeria....very tolerant of other tribes and hardly discriminate.

2 Likes

Re: 'We In The South Need To Start Loving Northerners, They're Cool" - Gombe Corper by cyvotel: 11:53am On Aug 16, 2017
thesuave10:

Baba northerners are far more ignorant and stupid

Hmmm....did you read my comment?
Yeah northerners are stupid for not carrying weapons to rob people or make Nigerians look bad abroad. Stupid indeed the northern man is....and yet ignorant to presidency for decades.
Wow what a smart comment....old boy chill and let the northern man be.
Re: 'We In The South Need To Start Loving Northerners, They're Cool" - Gombe Corper by thesuave10(m): 11:56am On Aug 16, 2017
cyvotel:

[s]Hmmm....did you read my comment?
Yeah northerners are stupid for not carrying weapons to rob people or make Nigerians look bad abroad. Stupid indeed the northern man is....and yet ignorant to presidency for decades.
Wow what a smart comment....old boy chill and let the northern man be[/s].

So In your foolish mind you've made sense. undecidedUseless northerners and Muslims

1 Like

Re: 'We In The South Need To Start Loving Northerners, They're Cool" - Gombe Corper by gberra: 11:59am On Aug 16, 2017
thesuave10:

When you and your family get there you will know
Swerve angry

1 Like

Re: 'We In The South Need To Start Loving Northerners, They're Cool" - Gombe Corper by cyvotel: 12:04pm On Aug 16, 2017
thesuave10:

So In your foolish mind you've made sense. undecidedUseless northerners and Muslims

I beg no vex I only deal in dollars.
If you are smart and educated you will not have time to build up hatred for a tribe and religion that confirms your ignorance.
Biafra kwenu.
Re: 'We In The South Need To Start Loving Northerners, They're Cool" - Gombe Corper by thesuave10(m): 12:04pm On Aug 16, 2017
gberra:
Swerve angry

Foolish muslim

2 Likes

Re: 'We In The South Need To Start Loving Northerners, They're Cool" - Gombe Corper by laliga01: 12:04pm On Aug 16, 2017
sar33:
A corp member,Joseph Esu,who is serving in Gombe took to Facebook to lavish northerners with praise for their kind gesture.According to him,he was scared when he was posted to the north but the love northerners showed him has changed perception of them.He wrote

'I rememberd d first time I discovered that I was posted to serve in gombe. No b small madness nearly enter my head. It was in de north, I was gonna b with Muslims, blah blah.
But it ended up being one of d best experience of my life. I met new friends especially one special one, my Muslim roommates we're d best Eva. I even went to mosque sef.
Gombe is actually one of d most beautiful cities I have seen. I miss d camp already, frm d drills to d man o war, volleyball nd especially d food in mammi.
We in d south reli need to start loving d northerns, dem re so kul.
Goodbye Gombe.'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/we-in-south-need-to-start-loving.html?m=1

Young man continue: until there is a little misunderstanding you will know OYO is your case.
My course mate served in that same gombe in 2010, he couldn't complete the service, and had to run for his life. After experiencing many Corper friends a neibhor of his murdered after the election.
Brethrens, when you see some of these murder pictures, am sure you are re access yourself.
Re: 'We In The South Need To Start Loving Northerners, They're Cool" - Gombe Corper by thesuave10(m): 12:07pm On Aug 16, 2017
cyvotel:

[s]I beg no vex I only deal in dollars.
If you are smart and educated you will not have time to build up hatred for a tribe and religion that confirms your ignorance.
Biafra kwenu.[/s]

See this goat. Linking education and smart with condemnation of a bunch of hell bound imbeciles. You mean Zimbabwean dollars grin

1 Like

Re: 'We In The South Need To Start Loving Northerners, They're Cool" - Gombe Corper by senatordave1(m): 12:10pm On Aug 16, 2017
The guy is correct,from his name he is a cross riverian.apart from killings as a result of islamic radicalism,the northerners lifestyle is far better than that of the average southerner.they are always truthful,honest,simple and the best to do business with.even ibos have confirmed this.while serving in Anambra,my head corper was a fulani guy.he was simple,never bankrupt,honest to a fault and truthful even at gunpoint.all the villagers loved him and were amazed.to those saying they pretend,even southerners pretend.every human pretend.if northerners were xtians like we southerners,we for no near them.

1 Like

Re: 'We In The South Need To Start Loving Northerners, They're Cool" - Gombe Corper by kuchikau1: 12:11pm On Aug 16, 2017
thesuave10:
Northerners are very very stupid people. Useless îdiots. All Muslims will burn in hell. ALL!
God bless u bro. Am curently serving in kano and u no wat? These people are beast in human skin. D very almalgiri dat goes errands 4 u will be dsame person that will slaughter u, anyday, anytime. I have to ghost it. Imagine seen u with a bible or not bending down to urinate.

1 Like

Re: 'We In The South Need To Start Loving Northerners, They're Cool" - Gombe Corper by cyvotel: 12:11pm On Aug 16, 2017
thesuave10:

See this goat. Linking education and smart with condemnation of a bunch of hell bound imbeciles. You mean Zimbabwean dollars grin

NO BIAFRAN DOLLARS IF IT EXIST
LOL
Your MUMU DON DO ACT BIKO..EMPTY VESSEL
later chimp.
Re: 'We In The South Need To Start Loving Northerners, They're Cool" - Gombe Corper by romenna: 12:13pm On Aug 16, 2017
this foolish corper actually loved northerners under duress
u were psychologically forced and compelled to love them if u must collect ur nysc cert.
Re: 'We In The South Need To Start Loving Northerners, They're Cool" - Gombe Corper by thesuave10(m): 12:14pm On Aug 16, 2017
cyvotel:

NO BIAFRAN DOLLARS IF IT EXIST
LOL
That was dry as your blessings and brain undecided

Re: 'We In The South Need To Start Loving Northerners, They're Cool" - Gombe Corper by seguno2: 12:15pm On Aug 16, 2017
Tolexander:
ok!

The north is really cool.

But the OP should have waited to have the NYSC experience at his PPA. Instead of basing his judgment on orientation camp experience.

Do you think that the parents of those corpers from the south, who were killed by the almajiris obeying Buhari's fatwa to soak dogs and baboons in blood, will agree with you?

1 Like

Re: 'We In The South Need To Start Loving Northerners, They're Cool" - Gombe Corper by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 16, 2017
stephleena:
foolish corper..the so called loving roommates still prefer animals to u,as long u ain't same with them,you are still an infidel,weda u like it or not..nonsense.guess the bearded he-goat was still in his momma's womb,during the post election crisis of 2011..

Common, that's harsh

1 Like

Re: 'We In The South Need To Start Loving Northerners, They're Cool" - Gombe Corper by Agbalanze(m): 12:18pm On Aug 16, 2017
That your beards confused them, they thought u were one of them grin grin grin grin
Re: 'We In The South Need To Start Loving Northerners, They're Cool" - Gombe Corper by cyvotel: 12:21pm On Aug 16, 2017
thesuave10:

That was dry as your blessings and brain undecided

Ditto
Re: 'We In The South Need To Start Loving Northerners, They're Cool" - Gombe Corper by chiddyj: 12:25pm On Aug 16, 2017
symbianDON:
most of the people posting here have never left their regions to experience other regions....but they are here commenting as though they are writing based on personal experiences. a corper says he enjoyed his service year in gombe and people are here giving him e-slaps and knocks anyhow. na wa o. there are a thousand and one ibos in the north who would say exactly the same thing this corper has said but the ibos in the east (who have never gone beyond asaba all their lives) think the ibos in the north are insane because they assume northerners are vampires who thrive on ibo blood. rather than preach unity they keep breeding and preaching hatred. by the way, the ibos are quite intolerant of people of other tribes who are in the east! I know of a bearded hausa corper who was verbally assaulted for no reason at all while serving in the east....all because he is hause he was called a goat!! the yorubas are the most peaceful people in Nigeria....very tolerant of other tribes and hardly discriminate.

kano 1980, maiduguri 1982, gwombe1985, jimeta1984, kafanchan 1987, kaduna 1991, bauchi 1991, katsina 1991, kano 1991 zango kataf 1992, funtua 1993, kadunna 2000, jos 2001, kano 2004, maidugri 2006, kano 2007, jos 2008, bauchi 2008, maidugri 2009, bauchi 2009, yobe 2009,kano 2009 and jos twice in2010. pls my dear corper there is an inherent trait in the fellows up north that is linked with violence! this violence is not against themselves bt those whom they view as non muslims! all the mentioned religio-ethnic violence was even before boko haram o! these people can b friendly until the next crisis crops up and dat friend of urs will be the firt to seek u out with his own death squad for execution! I am not saying that there arent the gud and educated ones bt xan u tell which you will fall into their hands! it is pertinent that one must learn from the errors of others! the c7vil war was birthed by intolerance and false info from northern leaders and the inability of northerners to form their own opinion devoid of suggestions from their imams and emirs and the lot! pls beware! please beware! na wah oo! na real wah if u dont take precaution! remember the oct 1 ultimatum! remember 2019 election is around the corner! a word, they say, is enough for the wise!

1 Like

Re: 'We In The South Need To Start Loving Northerners, They're Cool" - Gombe Corper by Dmec(m): 12:31pm On Aug 16, 2017
This guy is looking for job
Re: 'We In The South Need To Start Loving Northerners, They're Cool" - Gombe Corper by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 16, 2017
madridguy:
Northerner don't have time to hate anyone unlike the pigs with inbuilt hatred towards others region.

Don't say what you don't know
Re: 'We In The South Need To Start Loving Northerners, They're Cool" - Gombe Corper by Afonja2000: 12:39pm On Aug 16, 2017
madridguy:
Northerner don't have time to hate anyone unlike the pigs with inbuilt hatred towards others region.

this flaty from IMO state always claiming Arewa shm!
Re: 'We In The South Need To Start Loving Northerners, They're Cool" - Gombe Corper by Onedibe1: 12:47pm On Aug 16, 2017
Na puna be d guy problem..
Re: 'We In The South Need To Start Loving Northerners, They're Cool" - Gombe Corper by joinnow: 12:48pm On Aug 16, 2017
Everyone carry phone but them prefer to carry Daga aka slaughter knife up and down. cheesy
Ask them Why?
Re: 'We In The South Need To Start Loving Northerners, They're Cool" - Gombe Corper by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:52pm On Aug 16, 2017
you met few educated one's among them, wait let the Almajiri jam you, u go know that ur NYSC regalia no dey threaten them , northerners are the most unfriendly fellows u wishes never to encounter, they are react easily to the slightest provoking, north is very hostile to none Northern, I have live in Northern Nigeria for nearly 5yrs and I knw what I'm talking about, most especially the Almajiri miscreants, they are too annoying, there are areas in north you as a southern will never dare Cross or transpass, but here in south, even in my village there are area I have never crossed in my entire life but you will see aboki man crossing and doing as if he be the native pass you ... I don't hate them but they should learn how to be friendly, less provocative , tolerance and respectful to other peoples view, they should learn as well Nigeria did not start in north and end in north.... plus this their born to rule madness
Re: 'We In The South Need To Start Loving Northerners, They're Cool" - Gombe Corper by Quantumheight(m): 12:54pm On Aug 16, 2017
DabuIIIT:
He shud tarry and somehow remain there till 2019 and apply for for adhoc inec staff for election registration duties and he can try be a patriot by refusing to register underage voters. 2,he shud ressurate the corpers,who perhaps had same view and opinion of the north and who were slain in 2011 post election and preach this gospel to them. I pity ur parents.

Look @that madrid zomB up ^^ there rantin 4rm the anus!
igbos R D Prblm F Ds Con3,sum1 Givin U A First Hand Experience N U R Sayin Ds,du U Accomodate Othr Tribe In D East,u Segregrate Evn Among Igbos,u Dont C As Pple Frm Ebonyi As Ur Own Despite D Fact Dy R Frm D East,a Yoruba Man Canot Get A Job Wit Ur Govt Bt Millions F U R Here Wrking,hatred Will Send U 2 Hell
Re: 'We In The South Need To Start Loving Northerners, They're Cool" - Gombe Corper by madridguy(m): 12:57pm On Aug 16, 2017
Please educate me on what I don't know.

asuustrike2009:

Don't say what you don't know
Re: 'We In The South Need To Start Loving Northerners, They're Cool" - Gombe Corper by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 16, 2017
madridguy:
Please educate me on what I don't know.

The killings in the north are orchestrated by who? South I suppose.The killings of youth corp members were done by who? Even the killing of a Christian lady because of abolition was done by whom?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Obtain A Medical Report For NYSC Orientation Camp / Niger NYSC Camp Is The Worst Ever – Kazaure / 2014 NYSC Presidential Honours Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.