Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) - TV/Movies (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) (79946 Views)

Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) / Review Of "Merry Men: The Real Yoruba Demons" *no Spoilers* / Attack On Titan Season 2 Episode 6 Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Theflash98: 6:48pm On Aug 19, 2017
Caustics:
when tyrion said jon snow is actually small, he meant jon's dick. it was said by tormund when the red witch ressurected him.. khal drogo had a very big blockos. that is why she said she didnt mean it that way. her kpekus has been widened by all the previous gonking
OK o..so just looking at him,daenerys has already know Jon snow size?....Na,she meant stature
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Caustics: 7:06pm On Aug 19, 2017
Theflash98:
OK o..so just looking at him,daenerys has already know Jon snow size?....Na,she meant stature
i said when tyrion said.... read my post again. she meant small in reputation or character or whatever you call it, tyrion meant small in dick size
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by snowstormm(m): 7:06pm On Aug 19, 2017
daenerys like to be forming strong woman..but she is very vulnerable
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Nicolars(m): 7:14pm On Aug 19, 2017
Caustics:
when tyrion said jon snow is actually small, he meant jon's dick. it was said by tormund when the red witch ressurected him.. khal drogo had a very big blockos. that is why she said she didnt mean it that way. her kpekus has been widened by all the previous gonking
no it can't be ...
.neither dany or tyrion knows the size of jon's blockos undecided
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Nicolars(m): 7:17pm On Aug 19, 2017
Caustics:
i said when tyrion said.... read my post again. she meant small in reputation or character or whatever you call it, tyrion meant small in dick size
why did u make this claim
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by snowstormm(m): 7:18pm On Aug 19, 2017
Nicolars:
no it can't be ...
.neither dany or tyrion knows the size of jon's blockos undecided
lolz...how will tyrion even know?
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Gbola5(m): 8:51pm On Aug 19, 2017
gangwolf:
Why can't Daenery's dragons mate and lay eggs and more dragons are born ?

Dragons aren't male or female.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Chysler(m): 9:45pm On Aug 19, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
I'm telling you. Drogon was the airlift & had his back to the NK and was just a sitting duck but for some reason, boss decided to aim for viserion. The thing no just make sense.

Chairman at the time the NK raised the spear, Viserion was the one doing the damage at that moment... It was spitting fire on the wights and that's y it became the priority target not the sitting Drogon getting ready to fly...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by sharex15: 9:59pm On Aug 19, 2017
Theflash98:
Just leave that guy , she get xray eyes or is she bran
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by snowstormm(m): 10:11pm On Aug 19, 2017
Abeg...why didn't they continue their journey on dragon?.....y did they use ship to travel?.....And is it only Jon and daenerys on the ship?

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 19, 2017
larpah:
Yes bro,he is a 'Thaigerian'. The father is from Thailand and the mum Is from Nigeria. No, the dragons are his cousins.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Chysler(m): 10:17pm On Aug 19, 2017
Some people are asking why the NK spear killed Viserion... Some said is magic which might be true but that's not really why Viserion died...it died becos Dragon blood are believed to be boiling and hot evidence being in their spitting of fire and therefore the NK's ice spear must have thru natural means or magic cooled or freezes it boiling blood leading to its death.... If Bronn's arrow that hit Drogon was made of ice wether magic or natural, it would have also died like viserion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Amen247: 10:32pm On Aug 19, 2017
game of thrones season 7 worst ever
..too much flaws

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by TheKingIsHere: 10:35pm On Aug 19, 2017
Caustics:
How does Tyrion know the size of Jon's dick? Also, I watched that part Jon was resurrected, nothing like that was said about Jon by tormund.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Elkrypto(m): 10:43pm On Aug 19, 2017
Amen247:
..too much flaws

Ok
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by sharex15: 10:53pm On Aug 19, 2017
Amen247:
..too much flaws
Clap for yourself
Wait, why are you still watching

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Csami(m): 11:09pm On Aug 19, 2017
wapadunk:
HBO payback time

So HBO cannot wait for them to release everything before the arrest!? So they want me to wait for more than a week thinking if that dragon is going to spit fire or ice block

TheKingIsHere:
How does Tyrion know the size of Jon's dick? Also, I watched that part Jon was resurrected, nothing like that was said about Jon by tormund.

Go and re-watch it. Tormund said something about Jon's peka not looking like that of a god when he was brought back to life by the red priestess.

4 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Caustics: 12:12am On Aug 20, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
grin a little bird told him. Watch jons resurrection scene again you will see where tormund talked about it
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by cybriz82(m): 12:24am On Aug 20, 2017
Amen247:
..too much flaws

i swear bro pls help me ask them how bronn in season 7 epi 5,somehow singlehandedly swam a fully grown man in hundreds of pounds of armor.all the way to a shore where he's out of reach of a goddamn dragon and his Queen. All while having enough breath left for some quippy dialogue...
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Nobody: 1:01am On Aug 20, 2017
Chysler:
Some people are asking why the NK spear killed Viserion... Some said is magic which might be true but that's not really why Viserion died...it died becos Dragon blood are believed to be boiling and hot evidence being in their spitting of fire and therefore the NK's ice spear must have thru natural means or magic cooled or freezes it boiling blood leading to its death.... If Bronn's arrow that hit Drogon was made of ice wether magic or natural, it would have also died like viserion

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by cybriz82(m): 1:24am On Aug 20, 2017
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by TheKingIsHere: 1:33am On Aug 20, 2017
Amen247:
..too much flaws
I remember posting some loopholes in episode 6 and was attacked.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by snowstormm(m): 2:07am On Aug 20, 2017
ship them off screen and on screen

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by sharex15: 5:59am On Aug 20, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
I remember posting some loopholes in episode 6 and was attacked.
Nobody is saying that there are no plotholes.This episode had a lot of things that did not make sense. I, myself continue to try and make explanations for it but most things are unexplainably.
But you've got to look it from their side.The show runners were never the best writers in the business. At the beginning they were not brought to write the story but to adapt it.They never knew that the show will come to pass the books.Its been 6 years since a book so the show runners have to get it to the end themselves.
We just have to be less critical of the show at this point.A lot of the things that happened in the episode can be explained if you look at it closely ( the uncle benjen death was very frustrating)
I personally think season 7 is one of the best seasons of the show if you are not watching just to point out plotholes, it is much better than season 5.Is it the most flawed,maybe and that why we come here to try and get some explanation. No matter how the writing gets bad Game of thrones will still be an exceptional piece of television.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Skookum(m): 7:23am On Aug 20, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

Tormud made mention of it. When Jon first came out of his chambers after been resurrected on his way to behead d mutineer. He said nd I quote "my people think you are god" Jon then replied am no god bf Tormud fire "which type of god have such deeeeekkkk" grin grin although I tnk Tormud is just be sarcastic it doesn't mean Jon's prick is small.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by borie4u(m): 8:06am On Aug 20, 2017
Pls I need link to the download of season 7 episode 6
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by snowstormm(m): 8:50am On Aug 20, 2017
Skookum:

Tormud made mention of it. When Jon first came out of his chambers after been resurrected on his way to behead d mutineer. He said nd I quote "my people think you are god" Jon then replied am no god bf Tormud fire "which type of god have such deeeeekkkk" grin grin although I tnk Tormud is just be sarcastic it doesn't mean Jon's prick is small.
it means his prick isn't huge but doesn't it's small and am sure tormund wouldn't have seen his prick when erected
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by TheKingIsHere: 9:09am On Aug 20, 2017
sharex15:

Nobody is saying that there are no plotholes.This episode had a lot of things that did not make sense. I, myself continue to try and make explanations for it but most things are unexplainably.
But you've got to look it from their side.The show runners were never the best writers in the business. At the beginning they were not brought to write the story but to adapt it.They never knew that the show will come to pass the books.Its been 6 years since a book so the show runners have to get it to the end themselves.
We just have to be less critical of the show at this point.A lot of the things that happened in the episode can be explained if you look at it closely ( the uncle benjen death was very frustrating)
I personally think season 7 is one of the best seasons of the show if you are not watching just to point out plotholes, it is much better than season 5.Is it the most flawed,maybe and that why we come here to try and get some explanation. No matter how the writing gets bad Game of thrones will still be an exceptional piece of television.

There is nowhere in my post I said that this season wasn't the best. Infact, I stated it clearly in my previous posts saying they it was wonderful and intriguing. However,there are so many issues that need explanation. ..so you just stated all what I have been saying
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by kenturkish(m): 9:54am On Aug 20, 2017
sharex15:

It pains me when I hear, people complaining about flaws and other stuff, this series is the most expensive ever made, and people are here winging about it. They won't see flaws in straight up stories like 24, prison break etal, even a shitty show like merlin. Not everybody fully understands game of thrones, but it's the craze of the moment, that's why a whole lot of people are yammering nonsense

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by borntosuccess(m): 11:14am On Aug 20, 2017
wink :Dabeg episode 7 never leak,we need am badly ;Dabeg episode 7 never leak,we need am badly
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by freecocoa(f): 12:35pm On Aug 20, 2017
I don't like the path Arya's toeing but then, it's not easy to know your sister betrayed her family and not be mad at her, especially given she's always been like a sell out from the get go, I just hope their house won't get into more trouble now it seems they are not on the same side.

I love Jon so how can I fault him? He's born to be a hero.

Dany, I don't even understand, sometimes I like her, sometimes I'm indifferent and other times, she's just overhyped for me.

Littlefinger is a fvcker sha.

The NK now has a dragon, hmm! But why do I think just somehow, dany may still be able to control viserion? Yea well, maybe I'm crazy like that.

BTW, I couldn't help but yell "baddest" while tilting my hat for the NK, nigga is the ish. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46)

NTA Staff Wearing Makeup On Live TV (Photo) / BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" / BBNaija: Meet Seyi, Obafemi Awolowo Grandson Is On The Big Brother Naija 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.