Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,759 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) - TV/Movies (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) (79798 Views)

Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) / Review Of "Merry Men: The Real Yoruba Demons" *no Spoilers* / Attack On Titan Season 2 Episode 6 Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Akanniade(m): 12:46pm On Aug 20, 2017
Chysler:

Chairman at the time the NK raised the spear, Viserion was the one doing the damage at that moment... It was spitting fire on the wights and that's y it became the priority target not the sitting Drogon getting ready to fly...
Still dont make sense. Why risk missing an inflight dragon when there is a sure one with passengers? Drogon could have turned around that same moment and melted the NK and his men.It's not like the the spears dont miss- drogon actually avoided the one thrown at him.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by freecocoa(f): 12:46pm On Aug 20, 2017
Theflash98:
lolz...the funniest things is that she isn't that big sef...Jon snow wasn't little for ygritte,how will he be little 4 small daenerys
i don't think she meant d1ck wise, it's more in the lines of him not being that much of a great man, like he's not a match for her, you know, like she's too much woman for him.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by codedguy1(m): 1:10pm On Aug 20, 2017
kenturkish:

It pains me when I hear, people complaining about flaws and other stuff, this series is the most expensive ever made, and people are here winging about it. They won't see flaws in straight up stories like 24, prison break etal, even a shitty show like merlin. Not everybody fully understands game of thrones, but it's the craze of the moment, that's why a whole lot of people are yammering nonsense

As if they complain knowing James bond will never die in his movies even when shot with a thousand bullets in close range.

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by waywardpikin: 1:13pm On Aug 20, 2017
Summary of episode 6:

...And that's how the Night King got his new ride.

As an aside, these episode leaks spoilt the viewing experience for me this year. I really hope they allow us wait for the last one. Na wa.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 20, 2017
waywardpikin:
Summary of episode 6:

...And that's how the Night King got his new ride.

As an aside, these episode leaks spoilt the viewing experience for me this year. I really hope they allow us wait for the last one. Na wa.
Did you download urs from toxicwap?
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Jishstoned: 2:58pm On Aug 20, 2017
Yonce:

Exactly!!! I was like wft is happening here, you lost a child because of this man's ultimate stupidity and you're cuddling him. Screw him and his knee bending. angry

Btw, everyone needs to stop listening to Tyrion and his awful strategy, he's 0 for 3 now.

I think you guys are forgetting the reasin why they had to heed tyrion's advice. They needed to take a proof to sessy so she can join the war against NK, and don't forget she has a weapon that can kill a dragon. So it is only fair the story balances cos she has a weapon that means they will all come together at last to fight the NK i guess. My fingers are crossed grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Jishstoned: 3:03pm On Aug 20, 2017
Seun:
Tyrion's stupid plan which Jon Snow, Dany, and many other people stupidly agreed to backfired. What a shocker. Now the NK has a dragon.

Emilia Clarke is a disappointing actress. I understand that it was difficult for them to get a good British actress who looked underaged and was willing to do casual nudity and simulated sex on camera, but they should have tried harder. Main characters should be played by very good actors. One of her "children" was executed and she could not produce a single tear. Not even fake tears. Her character was smiling at Jon Snow when he woke up, shaking her head when he was apologizing. Wtf was that? [s]She can portray 3 emotions: (1) anger (2) happiness (3) horniness. When she is required to portray other emotions like sadness or inner conflict, all she can do is stare blankly into space.[/s]

I think you have forgotten so quick the reason why they had to heed to tyrion's advice. They needed a proof to show séssy so she can join the war against NK. They had to go get one of the NK's soldiers to show to séssy and don't forget she has a weapon that can kill a dragon. So it is only fair the story balances cos she has a weapon that means they will all come together at last to fight the NK, i guess. My fingers are crossed tho grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by borntosuccess(m): 3:42pm On Aug 20, 2017
embarassed grin make dem leak epsiode 7 na
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Unionised(m): 4:30pm On Aug 20, 2017
A special thank you to all you oversealous enthusiasts who have contrived to spoil episode 6 for me.

Special mention goes to Seun for creating this spoilers thread, you just couldn't hold yourself, right?

And to all the jobless hackers, May you all hacking tools get hacked this weekend.

As for that Ashawo Dany Girl, with all the problems wey dey ground, na man she dey look.

Mtcheeewwww...

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Friedyokes: 4:47pm On Aug 20, 2017
Unionised:
A special thank you to all you oversealous enthusiasts who have contrived to spoil episode 6 for me.

Special mention goes to Seun for creating this spoilers thread, you just couldn't hold yourself, right?

And to all the jobless hackers, May you all hacking tools get hacked this weekend.

As for that Ashawo Dany Girl, with all the problems wey dey ground, na man she dey look.

Mtcheeewwww...
ALL HAIL THE NIGHT KING

wait fest
The thread is titled GOT S7 EP6 (TERRIBLE SPOILERS!)

you read it and u clicked it and then u read through the pages and now u are complaining

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by vosquare: 4:53pm On Aug 20, 2017
please link or site to download
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by richie10k: 5:04pm On Aug 20, 2017
Eberex:

Because to her Jon snow is just a warden. Why do you think she keeps telling him to bend the knee? She will not say that if Jon snow identity is revealed
even if Jon Snow happens to b Raeghal Targaren son,Dany is still the rightful heir to the iron thrones if we are to go by logic. remember Raeghal was still a prince and not the king before he died
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by richie10k: 5:15pm On Aug 20, 2017
Caustics:
i said when tyrion said.... read my post again. she meant small in reputation or character or whatever you call it, tyrion meant small in dick size
small dick? yet he and Ygritte were always found in the making love
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 20, 2017
Finally I watched this episode.

Chai, see as Dany just dash night king one dragon.

This war will be hard to win o.

Did anyone notice how the hound refused to help one of his brotherhood member that the beast was attacking?

I sense love chemistry between Jon snow and Dany(My queen), Dany is gradually falling in love.

Best episode ever.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Csami(m): 5:18pm On Aug 20, 2017
richie10k:
even if Jon Snow happens to b Raeghal Targaren son,Dany is still the rightful heir to the iron thrones if we are to go by logic. remember Raeghal was still a prince and not the king before he died

Really? Then why did Cersei go on killing spree on Robert's bastards after his death?

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Nicolars(m): 5:29pm On Aug 20, 2017
Unionised:

Mtcheeewwww...
My God

Why are people like this.. You fuvking saw the thread and read its title quite well... Must u click.. Did Seun click on it for you on your phone

I don't obviously see why u r blaming Seun... Mtchew

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by richie10k: 5:31pm On Aug 20, 2017
Akanniade:

Still dont make sense. Why risk missing an inflight dragon when there is a sure one with passengers? Drogon could have turned around that same moment and melted the NK and his men.It's not like the the spears dont miss- drogon actually avoided the one thrown at him.
that's y is a movie. After Viserion came crashing down,drogo had all d time in d world to unleash fire at the night king

4 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by richie10k: 5:35pm On Aug 20, 2017
Jishstoned:

I think you guys are forgetting the reasin why they had to heed tyrion's advice. They needed to take a proof to we say sessy o so she can join the war against NK, and don't forget she has a weapon that can kill a dragon. So it is only fair the story balances cos she has a weapon that means they will all come together at last to fight the NK i guess. My fingers are crossed grin
I don't think her weapon can kill d dragons as evidenced in bronn and drogo case,I think it takes a mysterious and magical weapon to kill them(NK vs Viserion
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by richie10k: 5:37pm On Aug 20, 2017
Unionised:

Mtcheeewwww...
na Jon snow start am naa
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by richie10k: 5:40pm On Aug 20, 2017
Csami:

Really? Then why did Cersei go on killing spree on Robert's bastards after his death?
because Robert was d king not a prince
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Csami(m): 6:01pm On Aug 20, 2017
richie10k:
because Robert was d king not a prince

Make of that scenario what you want but Jon is the rightful heir to the iron throne. His father was supposed to succeed the mad king as he was meant to succeed his father. That's how it should be done, that's how it's done and that's how it's going to be done.

For further enquiry....check England.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Tapout(m): 6:33pm On Aug 20, 2017
i don't know if this question has been asked, what's gonna be the night king's dragon's weapon now.. It clearly can't breath fire anymore, can it be ice?? Is that even possible An ice breathing dragon undecided
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Unionised(m): 6:34pm On Aug 20, 2017
Nicolars:

My God

Why are people like this.. You fuvking saw the thread and read its title quite well... Must u click.. Did Seun click on it for you on your phone

I don't obviously see why u r blaming Seun... Mtchew

My thick middle finger to you grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by aieromon(m): 6:51pm On Aug 20, 2017
richie10k:

Jon is the rightful heir. Dany can only be the heir to the throne if no offspring of Rhaegar or Viserys exists.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Nicolars(m): 6:59pm On Aug 20, 2017
Unionised:

My thick middle finger to you grin
lol bro .. But your mata tire me oooo cheesy
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Nicolars(m): 7:08pm On Aug 20, 2017
richie10k:
no this is wrong

They practise monarchy ...
The next inline to the throne after the crown prince is the crown prince's son.... Only if the crown prince doesn't have any male child from his generation, we can now go to the generation of his brother.

Do u get at all?
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 20, 2017
Guys aside toxicwap where else can one download the episode6
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Nicolars(m): 7:56pm On Aug 20, 2017
emmyspark007:
Guys aside toxicwap where else can one download the episode6
what else would you be looking for that's not in toxicwap... Lesser mb or quality?
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 20, 2017
Nicolars:
what else would you be looking for that's not in toxicwap... Lesser mb or quality?
toxic wap remove theirs

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47)

NTA Staff Wearing Makeup On Live TV (Photo) / BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" / BBNaija: Meet Seyi, Obafemi Awolowo Grandson Is On The Big Brother Naija 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.