Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,165 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) - TV/Movies (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) (79746 Views)

Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) / Review Of "Merry Men: The Real Yoruba Demons" *no Spoilers* / Attack On Titan Season 2 Episode 6 Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Nobody: 3:26am On Aug 21, 2017
They miraculously find Chains in a desert...Hmm Okay.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by snowstormm(m): 3:31am On Aug 21, 2017
Vanquay:
desert?....they may have taken the chain in hardhome..where the white Walker fought the wildlings...they are some chains there for the boat

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Nicolars(m): 5:27am On Aug 21, 2017
Mentions:
Even in todays monachy, what you said is pure foolishness.
why the insult... They should have rated this movie 16+ and enforced it strictly ... All these wont be happening angry
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by RaeMystix: 5:34am On Aug 21, 2017
That Dead Dragon will spoil show for everyone. cry

Somebody needs to kill Littlefinger

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by RaeMystix: 5:35am On Aug 21, 2017
Chysler:

The hound has a phobia for fire... The bear was on fire and he couldn't approach becos of it... Remember his brother the Mountain put his face in fire wen they were kids... If you also noticed when Beric wanted to put his flaming sword on Thoros wound inflicted by the zombie bear, The Hound turned and walked away... Go watch the scene again
Thanks for the explanation. I was wandering why he didn't offer any help.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by RaeMystix: 5:38am On Aug 21, 2017
Jishstoned:

I think you guys are forgetting the reasin why they had to heed tyrion's advice. They needed to take a proof to sessy so she can join the war against NK, and don't forget she has a weapon that can kill a dragon. So it is only fair the story balances cos she has a weapon that means they will all come together at last to fight the NK i guess. My fingers are crossed grin
Her sword could kill the dead dragon, but Cersei is a bitch. She might prefer taking out the living dragons, before she decides to fight the dead .
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by RaeMystix: 5:41am On Aug 21, 2017
Theflash98:
And Jon snow shirtless look like someone with a six pack...shey dem dey have six pack in that era?
Possibly since the beginning time. They just never knew to call it a six pac.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by RaeMystix: 5:45am On Aug 21, 2017
snowstormm:
ship them off screen and on screen
They're actually aren't dating off screen. They're friends. John snow is dating the Wilding red head girl whom he had sex with in season 6.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Tapout(m): 5:53am On Aug 21, 2017
cybriz82:

fire cn d wight bt nt d night king himself.remember when leaf save bran frm Nk n xplode herself inside d cave, did u watch d part when d nk walkd thru d fire?

the night king is not a Wight
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by RaeMystix: 6:00am On Aug 21, 2017
Last night's episode was mentally draining. I have never been so happy looking forward to the last scene of a series that i like. I mean, the suspense was killing me. shocked
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Tapout(m): 6:03am On Aug 21, 2017
PreacherX:
You asking what's special about Blue fire is just like you comparing Blue fire (Gas Fire) and Red/Yellow fire (Stove fire). You can't compare.... Blood is different from water. Blue fire is more deadly!

So because Dragon breathe fire doesn't mean that fire can't hurt people or Dragon itself, same thing because Wight Dragon breathe Blue fire doesn't mean it won't hurt Wight or even the Dragon itself!

This is fiction, anything is possible!

true @ bolded.. But then it wouldn't make sense after giving Viewers the impression that fire kills Wights and then suddenly introduce a Wight that breaths fire. Let's just chill & see what happens in the next episode
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Tapout(m): 6:26am On Aug 21, 2017
the only reason why the blue fire theory might make sense a bit is if the night king touching veserion in order to convert it, had a significant effect on it(veserion) just like when that baby in Season 4 was converted To a white Walker by a touch on his fore head. Aside that, I don't see any reason why a Wight dragon should breath fire, fiction or no fiction
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Sterope(f): 6:29am On Aug 21, 2017
Some of you cannot just stop yourself from acting like assholes. Get a life!

Unionised:
A special thank you to all you oversealous enthusiasts who have contrived to spoil episode 6 for me.

Special mention goes to Seun for creating this spoilers thread, you just couldn't hold yourself, right?

And to all the jobless hackers, May you all hacking tools get hacked this weekend.

As for that Ashawo Dany Girl, with all the problems wey dey ground, na man she dey look.

Mtcheeewwww...

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Nobody: 6:46am On Aug 21, 2017
RaeMystix:

He needs to be killed ASAP.
Why did they kill the dragon?

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by veekid(m): 6:53am On Aug 21, 2017
Next episode is gonna be fire for fire; imagine a turned dragon against original. Also I see Dany falling for Jon, saw it in her eyes

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 21, 2017
Nicolars:

Welcome aboard bro... Well the night king was one of the first men,he was converted to what he is by the children of the forest as a weapon to fight against the first men during the war BTW children of the forest and the first men..

Go back to season 6, the hodor episode, it was explained there

Correct bro but it looks like the plan backfired and the children of forest and the first men had to fight together and send him out north and built the wall.
He can only be defeated if all Cercei and Danny stop their fighting and fight together against him but knowing Cercei, that is nut likely going to happen.
But it was just a dump plan going into the cold. They know Cercei and her character, and even if she joins, she's going to back stab Dany, she only cares about her power.

PS: I think littlefinger will end up king of the Seven Kingdoms? How about you?
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Nicolars(m): 7:40am On Aug 21, 2017
Arondizuogu:

Correct bro but it looks like the plan backfired and the children of forest and the first men had to fight together and send him out north and built the wall.
He can only be defeated if all Cercei and Danny stop their fighting and fight together against him but knowing Cercei, that is nut likely going to happen.
But it was just a dump plan going into the cold. They know Cercei and her character, and even if she joins, she's going to back stab Dany, she only cares about her power.

PS: I think littlefinger will end up king of the Seven Kingdoms? How about you?
lol

You know we don't want his downfall,the night king... But since its a movie,its imminent

Well cerci won't join them honestly we all know

But little finger lol... He's gonna die soon.. The guy ain't smelling that throne bro
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Nicolars(m): 7:43am On Aug 21, 2017
RaeMystix:

sorry dear.. It's only spoiling show for you guys.. Not us

team white walker tongue grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Nicolars(m): 7:47am On Aug 21, 2017
Sterope:

I swear... I just dey wonder how this kind person they reason
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by IamLEGEND1: 8:01am On Aug 21, 2017
Nicolars:
sorry dear.. It's only spoiling show for you guys.. Not us

team white walker tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by snowstormm(m): 8:03am On Aug 21, 2017
RaeMystix:

They're actually aren't dating off screen. They're friends. John snow is dating the Wilding red head girl whom he had sex with in season 6.
I know...I hate that wildling girl
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 21, 2017
You people should stop complaining about plotholes, how they saw the chains this, how this, how that, its getting boring and annoying. "The show is fiction and the makers have done a great job so far, do you think its easy pulling up this great series for like 7 years now? Mtcheeew!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you see plotholes, pls keep it to your forking self. "common sense which is not common did not tell you guys that the giants weighs that were shown earlier in the season can actually by carrying those chains. "anyways i dont even care. "the makers have tried and give their all so far, they deserve rounds of applause and not criticism.

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by arantess: 9:27am On Aug 21, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
You people should stop complaining about plotholes, how they saw the chains this, how this, how that, its getting boring and annoying. "The show is fiction and the makers have done a great job so far, do you think its easy pulling up this great series for like 7 years now? Mtcheeew!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you see plotholes, pls keep it to your forking self. "common sense which is not common did not tell you guys that the giants weighs that were shown earlier in the season can actually by carrying those chains. "anyways i dont even care. "the makers have tried and give their all so far, they deserve rounds of applause and not criticism.
Lol, walai u get time oo.....people will only see what they want to see...am just enjoying the whole show, loopholes or not
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by gangwolf(m): 10:19am On Aug 21, 2017
Tapout:

any special thing in this blue fire everyone is screaming about? undecided cos I don't just get it. Why would a Wight (dragon) breath fire when fire kills Wights.
Hopefully episode 7 explains it
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by gangwolf(m): 10:19am On Aug 21, 2017
arantess:

Ice, instant freezing upon contact just like subzero in mortalkombat
shocked
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Seun(m): 10:19am On Aug 21, 2017
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by gangwolf(m): 10:20am On Aug 21, 2017
Vanquay:
Desert
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Unionised(m): 11:17am On Aug 21, 2017
Sterope:

Na your mama be asshole.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Unionised(m): 11:17am On Aug 21, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

You saw spoilers on the topic of this thread and you are here blaming seun? You have only yourself to blame bro

Get the joke, smile and move on...
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Unionised(m): 11:19am On Aug 21, 2017
Vanquay:

There's nothing God cannot do.... grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Seun(m): 11:37am On Aug 21, 2017
---

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by vladoz(m): 11:48am On Aug 21, 2017
snowstormm:
I know...I hate that wildling girl
You know nothing Jon Snow grin she's hot tho tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47)

NTA Staff Wearing Makeup On Live TV (Photo) / BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" / BBNaija: Meet Seyi, Obafemi Awolowo Grandson Is On The Big Brother Naija 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.