Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

SEX STORY: Welcome To The Doghouse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SEX STORY: Welcome To The Doghouse (880 Views)

Naija Sex Story: My Hot Romantic Sex With Aunt Sara / Naija Sex Story: The Hot Sex I Got From Him After Writing An Exam / Naija Sex Story: My Sex Marathon With Dami's Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SEX STORY: Welcome To The Doghouse by cyberwinner1(m): 1:04pm On Aug 16, 2017
“Hello, I’m glad you excepted my invitation to
my club. I am the owner and host and
personally welcome you to the Doghouse a
Premier Lifestyle Club. Behind the counter as you enter is Kelly, she is my manager here at
the club. Now if you will follow me I shall give
you the VIP tour.”
“As we enter the main room this is the main
congregating area. This building was at one
time a warehouse, and I chose it for the club because it was not too large like some of the
many empty warehouses in Denver area. The
central area will seat about 200 people, and we
can hold a max of 500 people total.”
“To the left is our new video and toy store. All
our videos are from club members who wanted to sell their videos of their play time.
Videos range from $25 to $50 depending on
length and content. We do have our
videographers here as the charge to
have a
video or picture shoot is $50 unless you want
to sell the video then the video shoot is free. Read the rest at http://sexystories.nettmi.com/2017-must-read-welcome-to-the-doghouse

(1) (Reply)

A Piece Of Advice For The Ladies.. / Punishment For A Fighting Wife? / Can Nigerian Girls Ever Be Faithful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.