Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,775 members, 7,831,494 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Punishment For A Fighting Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Punishment For A Fighting Wife? (882 Views)

What Is The Punishment For False Rape Accusers? / I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt / Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Punishment For A Fighting Wife? by igwe44(m): 12:16pm On Sep 12, 2017
Please what is the best punishment to give to your wife that fight with other woman. My uncle told his wife to go back to her her parent house and stay with them for one month because she fought outside. He said, that is her punishment for fighting and disgracing him outside. Please is it proper to give your wife suspension from home because she fought?
Re: Punishment For A Fighting Wife? by YOUNGELDER1(m): 12:22pm On Sep 12, 2017
Yes it is or a family meeting with both parent's in attendance ..

I will never tolerate such from my wife . I think the best in any situation is for the wife to first report the co tenant to her husband,the husband is expected to invite his co tenant husband for a peace meeting or talk .
Re: Punishment For A Fighting Wife? by dave06(f): 12:40pm On Sep 12, 2017
Lock her in a room to fight with herself. grin
Re: Punishment For A Fighting Wife? by babyfaceafrica: 2:22pm On Sep 12, 2017
Don't eat her food and don't sleep with her for a month
Re: Punishment For A Fighting Wife? by xedyl(m): 10:40pm On Jul 11, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
Don't eat her food and don't sleep with her for a month

A month is too small... Why not extend it to a life time grin

1 Like

Re: Punishment For A Fighting Wife? by GoldenJAT(m): 10:51pm On Jul 11, 2018
What caused the fight? Did she start d fight? Is it expected she folds her arms and receive punches from the other woman in question?? Was she at fault??I will find my answer to d questions asked above.... And use same as the parameter to my action.

1 Like

Re: Punishment For A Fighting Wife? by Bluezy13(m): 11:06pm On Jul 11, 2018
GoldenJAT:
What caused the fight? Did she start d fight? Is it expected she folds her arms and receive punches from the other woman in question?? Was she at fault??I will find my answer to d questions asked above.... And use same as the parameter to my action.

Under no circumstances should a responsible woman, a wife and maybe a mother fight outside!
Re: Punishment For A Fighting Wife? by Wilfredpat22(f): 6:26am On Jul 12, 2018
A good upbringing woman doesn’t fight in public

I think the man should send her back to her parents house for 2 months, don’t eat her food

But if he says he won’t stop ‘Fuvvking’ her that will open doors to us to cheat outside. I won’t lie to you

(1) (Reply)

At What Point Is It Called Cheating? / Need A Wife / Young People Please Zip Up!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.