Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,455 members, 7,812,395 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

''All Lesbians Should Be Raped, Because Dick Is Life'' - Linda Uju (Video) - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ''All Lesbians Should Be Raped, Because Dick Is Life'' - Linda Uju (Video) (76810 Views)

'Uju Kingsley Chima Raped Me' - Nkeiruka Cynthia Kamalu / Picture Of Guy Who Injured A South African Lady For Refusing To Be Raped / Lady Dragged Into A Lagos Swamp To Be Raped, Rescued - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''All Lesbians Should Be Raped, Because Dick Is Life'' - Linda Uju (Video) by Zodiac61(m): 8:47am On Aug 19, 2017
alexis:

When people can't debate intelligently, they try to stoop low and involve one's family; typical of Nigerians - throwing insults around yet can't respond to the facts stated.

I hope you have learned something. It's not everyday your beliefs are shaken, try and deal with it - it will make you a better person

I have learnt something alright, not just what you think. I have learnt that prejudiced people like you always find a way of justifying your prejudices. Might be culture, religion or whatever.

1 Like

Re: ''All Lesbians Should Be Raped, Because Dick Is Life'' - Linda Uju (Video) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 19, 2017
ShyCypher:

Lesbians are cool but gays - asin preeq inside another muscular hairy anus?

Mbanu!!

Those ones should be shot, hung, cremated and their ashes re-burnt jus to make sure.

Stupid fool what is cool about two same sex running their breast and toto against each other? Your village people have succeeded in your case. Dare to repeat this same crap before your creator on the last day of judgment. #HellboundShit #StupidGoat

1 Like

Re: ''All Lesbians Should Be Raped, Because Dick Is Life'' - Linda Uju (Video) by alexis(m): 8:13pm On Aug 19, 2017
Zodiac61:

I have learnt something alright, not just what you think. I have learnt that prejudiced people like you always find a way of justifying your prejudices. Might be culture, religion or whatever.

Your issue is simple - opposition to your point of view warrants being ostracized and demonized. The left uses this all the time. You are okay with people being thrown in jail or their businesses closed because they refuse to bake a cake for a gay couple (I guess you are not prejudice), you are a social justice warrior grin
Re: ''All Lesbians Should Be Raped, Because Dick Is Life'' - Linda Uju (Video) by cococandy(f): 5:10am On Aug 20, 2017
Zodiac61:

I give up.
I just hope stupidity is not hereditary. If it is, I fear for your children.
Lmao. I gave up before you. Can't teach dead brains

3 Likes

Re: ''All Lesbians Should Be Raped, Because Dick Is Life'' - Linda Uju (Video) by alexis(m): 3:38pm On Aug 20, 2017
cococandy:

Lmao. I gave up before you. Can't teach dead brains

Leftist are at it again - these are the intellectuals who are ok with abortion but fine with the phony outrage about homosexuals. Talk about being brain dead
Re: ''All Lesbians Should Be Raped, Because Dick Is Life'' - Linda Uju (Video) by alexis(m): 3:47pm On Aug 20, 2017
Zodiac61 and cococandy:

Would you prefer your kid be a homosexual?
Re: ''All Lesbians Should Be Raped, Because Dick Is Life'' - Linda Uju (Video) by Prouddevil(m): 8:25am On Aug 21, 2017
GodBlessMe4Life:

Stupid fool what is cool about two same sex running their breast and toto against each other? Your village people have succeeded in your case. Dare to repeat this same crap before your creator on the last day of judgment. #HellboundShit #StupidGoat
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin soul snatcher exactly what I have been thinking until I saw this..
Re: ''All Lesbians Should Be Raped, Because Dick Is Life'' - Linda Uju (Video) by emilyone(f): 12:35pm On Aug 30, 2017
firebaby:

Some times or whenever I want to laugh I read comments on nairaland.....thanks for making my day!!!!!
U r welcome cheesy
Re: ''All Lesbians Should Be Raped, Because Dick Is Life'' - Linda Uju (Video) by ZianaJordana(f): 2:01pm On Oct 05, 2017
alexis:

That's what leftist like to do - restrict other peoples opinion and threaten to lock them up. Did she suggest lesbians should be murdered and incite it?
Did you not see the title of the thread? She said that Lesbians should be raped, and that's inciting violence against a group for their sexual orientation. With all the sexually transmitted diseases going around, especially HIV, she may as well have said some of them deserve to be murdered.
There's nothing "leftist" about it, both those from the left AND the right in the UK would consider what she's saying abhorrent and dangerous. The conservative government legalised same-sex marriages a few years ago. That's what we believe in here.
Re: ''All Lesbians Should Be Raped, Because Dick Is Life'' - Linda Uju (Video) by Simpledude0847(m): 5:36pm On Dec 19, 2017
WORDSENSEI:
Back to this ugly rat, how dare she make jokes out of a sensitive scourge like RAPE?
Re: ''All Lesbians Should Be Raped, Because Dick Is Life'' - Linda Uju (Video) by Istand4justice: 12:44pm On Sep 26, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation / Man Killed By Cultists Days To His Wedding After Fleeing For 5 Years. Photos / 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.