Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,667 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

''All Lesbians Should Be Raped, Because Dick Is Life'' - Linda Uju (Video) - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ''All Lesbians Should Be Raped, Because Dick Is Life'' - Linda Uju (Video) (76826 Views)

'Uju Kingsley Chima Raped Me' - Nkeiruka Cynthia Kamalu / Picture Of Guy Who Injured A South African Lady For Refusing To Be Raped / Lady Dragged Into A Lagos Swamp To Be Raped, Rescued - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''All Lesbians Should Be Raped, Because Dick Is Life'' - Linda Uju (Video) by amliftedhigher: 1:47pm On Aug 17, 2017
I don't support rape but raping lesbians should be legalized
Re: ''All Lesbians Should Be Raped, Because Dick Is Life'' - Linda Uju (Video) by cococandy(f): 3:16pm On Aug 17, 2017
Donjazzy12:

How can you be so wicked? You are a lesbian but you went and married a man. Why? You are everywhere on Nairaland defending homosexuals and lesbians. Yet you claim you are a christian.

Their is nothing Christian or heterosexual about you.
I'm the one who's wicked? Not the person calling for innocent people to raped. Me I'm the one who's wicked. Fantastic.

You're a indeed a Christian. You hypocrite that sees no problem with her evil comment. What a nice Christian you are. 'God is probably very happy with you for thinking lesbians should be raped. Anu .

If I am gay or straight, it's actually none of your business.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''All Lesbians Should Be Raped, Because Dick Is Life'' - Linda Uju (Video) by cococandy(f): 3:17pm On Aug 17, 2017
amliftedhigher:
I don't support rape but raping lesbians should be legalized
slowpoke

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''All Lesbians Should Be Raped, Because Dick Is Life'' - Linda Uju (Video) by beaversticks(m): 3:47pm On Aug 17, 2017
eggplant
Re: ''All Lesbians Should Be Raped, Because Dick Is Life'' - Linda Uju (Video) by Angelcute(f): 4:18pm On Aug 17, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Do you know how your pussy stinks? See mouth you dey use to suck your fellow woman's pussy. You are cursed with a curse!
ouch! that hurts....i never said am a lesbian
Re: ''All Lesbians Should Be Raped, Because Dick Is Life'' - Linda Uju (Video) by Angelcute(f): 4:20pm On Aug 17, 2017
stanway:
both of them are pervasion,pls join me in condeming them
.....it should be condemed.....
Re: ''All Lesbians Should Be Raped, Because Dick Is Life'' - Linda Uju (Video) by ice4u999(m): 4:32pm On Aug 17, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
I love making friends with lesbians, because each time i am with my lesbian friends, we end up doing threesome_, at time we do foursomes. team lesbian female friends.

What an idiot
Re: ''All Lesbians Should Be Raped, Because Dick Is Life'' - Linda Uju (Video) by ice4u999(m): 4:38pm On Aug 17, 2017
vicfuntop:
undecided. So because they like girls they are crazy. All these homophobic people sef

Not because they like girls but because the sleep with girls. Everything about Africa forbids it even our ancestors and their so called gods forbids it not to talk of our modern religion.
My question to you is if you have experimented with girls before to have this liking for their act
Re: ''All Lesbians Should Be Raped, Because Dick Is Life'' - Linda Uju (Video) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 17, 2017
I can't believe a human being, a woman for that matter, would call for other women to be raped.

4 Likes

Re: ''All Lesbians Should Be Raped, Because Dick Is Life'' - Linda Uju (Video) by Donjazzy12(m): 7:53pm On Aug 17, 2017
cococandy:

I'm the one who's wicked? Not the person calling for innocent people to raped. Me I'm the one who's wicked. Fantastic.

You're a indeed a Christian. You hypocrite that sees no problem with her evil comment. What a nice Christian you are. 'God is probably very happy with you for thinking lesbians should be raped. Anu .

The hypocrite is the one who hides behind Christianity to sell the homosexual agenda.
Re: ''All Lesbians Should Be Raped, Because Dick Is Life'' - Linda Uju (Video) by Iduatei(m): 10:47pm On Aug 17, 2017
vicfuntop:
undecided. So because they like girls they are crazy. All these homophobic people sef
Re: ''All Lesbians Should Be Raped, Because Dick Is Life'' - Linda Uju (Video) by Iduatei(m): 10:48pm On Aug 17, 2017
vicfuntop:

They are lesbians not bcus they like girls. Dont turn d tin jor.
They like to tabah
Re: ''All Lesbians Should Be Raped, Because Dick Is Life'' - Linda Uju (Video) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 17, 2017
vicfuntop:
Are u gay?
Ur watermelon is too good to be sucked by a female
Also DAT mouth go sabi do mouth action like die,
What a waste

1 Like

Re: ''All Lesbians Should Be Raped, Because Dick Is Life'' - Linda Uju (Video) by kozmicity: 1:47am On Aug 18, 2017
I love this woman
Re: ''All Lesbians Should Be Raped, Because Dick Is Life'' - Linda Uju (Video) by cococandy(f): 4:16am On Aug 18, 2017
Donjazzy12:

The hypocrite is the one who hides behind Christianity to sell the homosexual agenda.
Nobody is selling anything to you. Nobody is asking you to become homosexual. All they want is to be left alone the same same heterosexual people are left alone to practice their sexuality: Live you heterosexual life and leave others to their homosexuality. Too hard? Self centered prig!

3 Likes

Re: ''All Lesbians Should Be Raped, Because Dick Is Life'' - Linda Uju (Video) by alexis(m): 6:13am On Aug 18, 2017
ZianaJordana:
It confuses me when people can't mind their own business, and live and let live.
I'm a heterosexual, and I don't have any desire to be in a same sex relationship. Meanwhile, there are some who are attracted to those of the same sex. But I don't care. That's their preference, and they should be able to do as they like. She's sitting up in her car complaining about lesbians, when she should be more concerned about her chemically damaged hair.

She's lucky her dumb ass isn't in the UK, because she'd be arrested on hate crime charges, because she is inciting violence.

That's what leftist like to do - restrict other peoples opinion and threaten to lock them up. Did she suggest lesbians should be murdered and incite it?
Re: ''All Lesbians Should Be Raped, Because Dick Is Life'' - Linda Uju (Video) by Donjazzy12(m): 6:47am On Aug 18, 2017
cococandy:

Nobody is selling anything to you. Nobody is asking you to become homosexual. All they want is to be left alone the same same heterosexual people are left alone to practice their sexuality: Live you heterosexual life and leave others to their homosexuality. Too hard? Self centered prig!
How do you know what they want, if you are not a lesbian yourself?
Re: ''All Lesbians Should Be Raped, Because Dick Is Life'' - Linda Uju (Video) by Zodiac61(m): 7:06am On Aug 18, 2017
alexis:

That's what leftist like to do - restrict other peoples opinion and threaten to lock them up. Did she suggest lesbians should be murdered and incite it?

What a slowpoke. Pity you cannot help yourself.
Re: ''All Lesbians Should Be Raped, Because Dick Is Life'' - Linda Uju (Video) by alexis(m): 4:56pm On Aug 18, 2017
Zodiac61:

What a slowpoke. Pity you cannot help yourself.

Oh oh, someone needs their safe space. Let's give him an award for participating - sn.owf.lake!
Re: ''All Lesbians Should Be Raped, Because Dick Is Life'' - Linda Uju (Video) by alexis(m): 5:02pm On Aug 18, 2017
cococandy:

It's hard to be "left alone" when you have gay parades and pretend to be something you are not in the full view of our kids. I am against harming anyone because of their "sexual orientation" as you call it. Yet, they live in a society with everyone else and demand we treat them with kids glove.

Heterosexuals don't demand anything from anyone. We don't shout and scream when we get married, we don't have a straight day parade either. We don't persecute others just because they refuse to bake a cake for us.
Re: ''All Lesbians Should Be Raped, Because Dick Is Life'' - Linda Uju (Video) by cococandy(f): 5:54pm On Aug 18, 2017
They wouldn't need a parade if folks like you didn't marginalize them.

Heterosexuals don't demand anything because they already have the things homosexuals are fighting for. Freedom to kiss in public without people going 'eww'. Freedom to get married and have their own families.
In some countries they are still being jailed. What are you talking about.

Smh

alexis:

It's hard to be "left alone" when you have gay parades and pretend to be something you are not in the full view of our kids. I am against harming anyone because of their "sexual orientation" as you call it. Yet, they live in a society with everyone else and demand we treat them with kids glove.

Heterosexuals don't demand anything from anyone. We don't shout and scream when we get married, we don't have a straight day parade either. We don't persecute others just because they refuse to bake a cake for us.

2 Likes

Re: ''All Lesbians Should Be Raped, Because Dick Is Life'' - Linda Uju (Video) by cococandy(f): 5:55pm On Aug 18, 2017
Donjazzy12:

How do you know what they want, if you are not a lesbian yourself?
I'm sure they state what they want every day. You're just not listening.

Keep obsessing about my sex life. Perv!

1 Like

Re: ''All Lesbians Should Be Raped, Because Dick Is Life'' - Linda Uju (Video) by Donjazzy12(m): 6:10pm On Aug 18, 2017
cococandy:

I'm sure they state what they want every day. You're just not listening.

Keep obsessing about my sex life. Perv!
Yeah you with itching ears spends all your time listening to lesbians and homosexuals. And you a supposed married Christian is the one anointed to promote homosexual demands!
Re: ''All Lesbians Should Be Raped, Because Dick Is Life'' - Linda Uju (Video) by alexis(m): 7:27pm On Aug 18, 2017
cococandy:
They wouldn't need a parade if folks like you didn't marginalize them.

Heterosexuals don't demand anything because they already have the things homosexuals are fighting for. Freedom to kiss in public without people going 'eww'. Freedom to get married and have their own families.
In some countries they are still being jailed. What are you talking about.

Smh

Who marginalized them? Who cares what they do with their bodies. The question here is compelling others to accept you as normal. When a dude kisses another dude, it is disgusting - if you want others to pretend and lie to make the homosexuals feel good, then you can live in lalaland with them.

They can get married but having families is a joke. No two men or women can bore kids so save me stretch. If people where homosexuals from birth as claimed, I don't understand how they would be attracted to the other sex. How they would have kids with a heterosexual person and then claim the are homosexuals later. If you were born with the disposition to be attracted to the same sex, why "pretend" otherwise?

It takes a male and female to raise a child. If you do it otherwise, you are denying the kid the right of a parent.

So, they are free to live their lives but don't force others to accept it as normal because it isn't! It is only in societies where it is permissible that you would find it as normal.

In some countries, Christians are still being murdered and killed too. Where is the outrage. Innocent babies are being murdered by abortion - where is the outrage. Let them keep their sexuality to themselves
Re: ''All Lesbians Should Be Raped, Because Dick Is Life'' - Linda Uju (Video) by Zodiac61(m): 7:40pm On Aug 18, 2017
alexis:

You really find it difficult to understand simple concepts, don't you?
No-one screams and shouts when we get married because the world is a heterosexual one. Gays do not persecute people who refuse to take them a cake, they just want to be treated like ordinary citizens. Can you get that through your simple brain?
Let me put it another way, if a baker, whose shop is open to the public, refuses to bake you a cake because you are black and he is white,you would complain, wouldn't you?
Well it is the same with gay people. They want the same rights you have, and what they do in the privacy of their bedrooms is really not your business.

2 Likes

Re: ''All Lesbians Should Be Raped, Because Dick Is Life'' - Linda Uju (Video) by ice4u999(m): 7:51pm On Aug 18, 2017
cococandy:

How come those of you that support lesbians and Homos never put your pictures on your profile.

A true activist would.
Re: ''All Lesbians Should Be Raped, Because Dick Is Life'' - Linda Uju (Video) by alexis(m): 7:54pm On Aug 18, 2017
Zodiac61:

You really find it difficult to understand simple concepts, don't you?
No-one screams and shouts when we get married because the world is a heterosexual one. Gays do not persecute people who refuse to take them a cake, they just want to be treated like ordinary citizens. Can you get that through your simple brain?
Let me put it another way, if a baker, whose shop is open to the public, refuses to bake you a cake because you are black and he is white,you would complain, wouldn't you?
Well it is the same with gay people. They want the same rights you have, and what they do in the privacy of their bedrooms is really not your business.

There is a reason the world is a heterosexual one - opposite attracts. Mother nature is not stupid!

Gays don't persecute people who refuse to bake a cake for them? Dude, this is a public Internet forum, don't act stupid or pretend to be stupid: http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-court-gays-religion-20170626-story.html. That case is going to the supreme court because a baker was sued for refusing to bake a cake a gay couple on religious grounds.

A baker can refuse anyone for any reason - it's their business and they have the right to. If you don't like it - go to another baker. Don't take people business from them because they won't serve you. That's the issue here.

The Catholic church doesn't hire gays or lesbians because of their view of marriage - should the catholic church be sued?

They have rights like we all have - being served by a baker is not one of them.
Re: ''All Lesbians Should Be Raped, Because Dick Is Life'' - Linda Uju (Video) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 18, 2017
alexis:

Who marginalized them? [s]Who cares what they do with their bodies. The question here is compelling others to accept you as normal. When a dude kisses another dude, it is disgusting - if you want others to pretend and lie to make the homosexuals feel good, then you can live in lalaland with them.

They can get married but having families is a joke. No two men or women can bore kids so save me stretch. If people where homosexuals from birth as claimed, I don't understand how they would be attracted to the other sex. How they would have kids with a heterosexual person and then claim the are homosexuals later. If you were born with the disposition to be attracted to the same sex, why "pretend" otherwise?

It takes a male and female to raise a child. If you do it otherwise, you are denying the kid the right of a parent.

So, they are free to live their lives but don't force others to accept it as normal because it isn't! It is only in societies where it is permissible that you would find it as normal.

In some countries, Christians are still being murdered and killed too. Where is the outrage. Innocent babies are being murdered by abortion - where is the outrage. Let them keep their sexuality to themselves[/s]

The society.

1 Like

Re: ''All Lesbians Should Be Raped, Because Dick Is Life'' - Linda Uju (Video) by Zodiac61(m): 9:40pm On Aug 18, 2017
alexis:

There is a reason the world is a heterosexual one - opposite attracts. Mother nature is not stupid!

Gays don't persecute people who refuse to bake a cake for them? Dude, this is a public Internet forum, don't act stupid or pretend to be stupid: http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-court-gays-religion-20170626-story.html. That case is going to the supreme court because a baker was sued for refusing to bake a cake a gay couple on religious grounds.

A baker can refuse anyone for any reason - it's their business and they have the right to. If you don't like it - go to another baker. Don't take people business from them because they won't serve you. That's the issue here.

The Catholic church doesn't hire gays or lesbians because of their view of marriage - should the catholic church be sued?

They have rights like we all have - being served by a baker is not one of them.

I give up.
I just hope stupidity is not hereditary. If it is, I fear for your children.

3 Likes

Re: ''All Lesbians Should Be Raped, Because Dick Is Life'' - Linda Uju (Video) by alexis(m): 6:44am On Aug 19, 2017
Zodiac61:

I give up.
I just hope stupidity is not hereditary. If it is, I fear for your children.

When people can't debate intelligently, they try to stoop low and involve one's family; typical of Nigerians - throwing insults around yet can't respond to the facts stated.

I hope you have learned something. It's not everyday your beliefs are shaken, try and deal with it - it will make you a better person
Re: ''All Lesbians Should Be Raped, Because Dick Is Life'' - Linda Uju (Video) by alexis(m): 6:46am On Aug 19, 2017
scooby12:

The society.

Gays are marginalized in the West? Indulge me please

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation / Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] / 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.