Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Be Sincere!! Can You Get Married To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be Sincere!! Can You Get Married To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? (2607 Views)

"Never Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Go For Body Massage Session" (photos) / Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? / Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Sincere!! Can You Get Married To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by flashinglights: 7:50pm On Aug 16, 2017
Dextology:

I see, you have a husband then. grin grin grin

Nah, don't have a husband either.
Re: Be Sincere!! Can You Get Married To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Tosyno4tt(f): 1:41pm On Aug 17, 2017
you are beautiful. Do not let people with low self esteem talk you down.
SydneyBrown:
Of cos yes!!!

Why are we dating if its not gonna lead 2 marriage??

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere!! Can You Get Married To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Tosyno4tt(f): 1:46pm On Aug 17, 2017
Mehn, u get pride, talking to someone u neva met just like that and who do you think you are. You dont even worth a second of my time. Better work on your pride before it destroys you.
itsJude:
he is trying, if that is you on ur dp, you are not worth more than 15mins of my time, odds of u being on ur knees for 10mins inside the 15mins are high
Re: Be Sincere!! Can You Get Married To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 17, 2017
Tosyno4tt:
Mehn, u get pride, talking to someone u neva met just like that and who do you think you are. You dont even worth a second of my time. Better work on your pride before it destroys you.
bia do i look like who wants to buy your boiled groundnut? You think because you dropped the tray to snap i wouldnt know

Everything you have on the price is equivalent to the amount i spent on lunch this afternoon

Shift with your face biko, i just ate i dont want to vomit
Re: Be Sincere!! Can You Get Married To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Tosyno4tt(f): 2:28pm On Aug 17, 2017
You are just a result of failed parenting, JUDE who cant see past his nose. Get Lost but note "Pride goeth before destruction and a haughty spirit before a fall" You need to change your ways. God help you
itsJude:
bia do i look like who wants to buy your boiled groundnut? You think because you dropped the tray to snap i wouldnt know

Everything you have on the price is equivalent to the amount i spent on lunch this afternoon

Shift with your face biko, i just ate i dont want to vomit
Re: Be Sincere!! Can You Get Married To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by TheAlternate: 2:29pm On Aug 17, 2017
Tosyno4tt:
You are just a result of failed parenting, JUDE who cant see past his nose. Get Lost but note "Pride goeth before destruction and a haughty spirit before a fall" You need to change your ways. God help you
be like say ur family poverty done dey make you mad, go and preach to your father ugly pig
Re: Be Sincere!! Can You Get Married To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by tundeless(m): 2:50pm On Aug 17, 2017
Tosyno4tt:

Some guys sincerely needs maturity in their lives...i was wondering how a sane person could make such comment about a person....
Re: Be Sincere!! Can You Get Married To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by jaksmillioniar: 2:59pm On Aug 17, 2017
Tosyno4tt:
baby ignore him is just a kid u are luk beautiful to me dear
Re: Be Sincere!! Can You Get Married To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by SydneyBrown(f): 3:20pm On Aug 17, 2017
Tosyno4tt:
you are beautiful. Do not let people with low self esteem talk you down.

Thanks dear.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Twitter User Attempts To Shine, Plays Her Penalty To Throw-in (pics) / Sex is Crap / Single Guys Vs Single Mother's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.