Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,935 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Sex is Crap - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex is Crap (2593 Views)

Weddings Are Crap. A Waste Of Time / If You Truly Love Her, Beat a crap out her if Mess up, Divorce Her if U hate her / "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex is Crap by Nobody: 3:10am On Nov 15, 2017
Do you know what it feels like to have your cake and eat it, but for all the wrong reasons? Actually I didn't think I have a problem till chibabe259 posted updates about being a walking dead! ! it's funny but I'm a 45 seconds nigga. I hop in and out immediately.

Can anyone proffer a solution? ? Don't tell me about PC muscle exercise because it's a damn slow process .

Does practice make perfect? ? because I was just disvirgined last week. I'm 23 though.

*Modified* -I Was able to go 8mins of full-blown penetration on the second trial, though I'm less impressed with this overhyped sh*t called sex.

Thanks y'all.
Re: Sex is Crap by successking401(m): 3:32am On Nov 15, 2017
kingzsley:
Do you know what it feels like to have your cake and eat it, but for all the wrong reasons? Actually I didn't think I have a problem till chibabe259 posted updates about being a walking dead! ! it's funny but I'm a 45 seconds nigga. I hop in and out immediately.

Can anyone proffer a solution? ? Don't tell me about PE muscle exercise because it's a damn slow process .

Does practice make perfect? ? because I was just disvirgined last week. I'm 23 though.
u need this.its fully loaded.it will make you the man you suppose to be.nationwide delivery available

Re: Sex is Crap by Bibi294(f): 6:45am On Nov 15, 2017
45minutes? Unadey watch time
Re: Sex is Crap by Learnstuffs: 7:08am On Nov 15, 2017
45 seconds? Na Usain Bolt?
Re: Sex is Crap by Timmy301(m): 8:02am On Nov 15, 2017
Bibi294:
45minutes? Unadey watch time
Lol, seconds not minute
Re: Sex is Crap by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 15, 2017
How did you know you are a 45second man?
Did you calculate it?

2 Likes

Re: Sex is Crap by McBrooklyn(m): 8:24am On Nov 15, 2017
SMH...
Re: Sex is Crap by ChewingStick(m): 8:27am On Nov 15, 2017
And how many chenkes have you bleeped since you were disvirgined?
Re: Sex is Crap by Marshalxv(m): 10:35am On Nov 15, 2017
If truly that's your first time,then you don't have anything to worry about ,give it more time you'll be OK, what u experienced is normal with first timers cuz of the excess excitement and anxiety .But if it persists ,then you should work on ur self but don't use enhancing drugs o.
Re: Sex is Crap by Shawnnn01: 12:35pm On Nov 15, 2017
successking401:
u need this.its fully loaded.it will make you the man you suppose to be.nationwide delivery available
. Is this Jedi or what ?
Re: Sex is Crap by donstan18: 12:43pm On Nov 15, 2017
You re not that bad!... We'v got codes for such cases.

45seconds of in and out is different from 45mins of sex!

God gave us tongue, toes, fingers and preeq for a proper electrifying and magnifying sex,

Use your head,... Make your dick insertion your less priority in bleep a woman.

You can go down on her and eat her glorified pussy up for 15 -25mins... No jokes!!... Lick from her clitoris down to her belly button, then lick back to her clitoris and continue shivering her laps until she holds and starts dragging your bedspread...Finger and lick her till she starts rolling her two hands on your hairs and her legs crossed round your neck...... You think most women gives a fvck about your "Preeq"... Hell NO!

They just want to be satisfied and reach their orgasm, whether by hook or crook!

Make use of your fingers,... Smooch her like never and watch how time(30mins) goes!.. Since you easily pump out... Learn how to use your mind.

Take oral serious and watch how you improve.

Just suggesting.

3 Likes

Re: Sex is Crap by successking401(m): 12:44pm On Nov 15, 2017
Shawnnn01:
. Is this Jedi or what ?
it's very good for Jedi and more......
Re: Sex is Crap by donMIG(m): 1:55pm On Nov 15, 2017
Hahaha.... I laff
Guy welcome to d clique
U myt not actually b a one minute man... U just myt b too excited
U can't just ryd like a pro n xpect to last long
Advice1
Go read finish ur school wit gud grades
Advice 2
Get doe
Advice 3
Next tym U Wana get ur whistle wet
Take it slow
Keep ur mind busy
TRANSITION!!!
change positions
Hits
D person on top usually is d most excited person
So while she's busy rydin just make sure ur hands r moving all over her
Advice3
Nigga if u ma Lil bro dis is what I will say
Take it easy Lil man
U need to concentrate on Oda tins ryt now
Get gud grades in school
N if u must screw
Use protection
Be a gudboi
Lastly!!!
DRUGS CAN HELP
but I will not tell u ooo... Who knows... U myt b dating my imaginary sister n u will finish her life if u take sum drugs grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sex is Crap by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 16, 2017
successking401:

Thanks. Hope it doesn't have any synthetic or semi-synthetic active ingredients?
Re: Sex is Crap by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 16, 2017
Learnstuffs:
45 seconds? Na Usain Bolt?
If only you know how I feel. Yours truly can't afford to be mincing words about this, if it isn't what's obtainable.
Re: Sex is Crap by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 16, 2017
Chybeibe:
Did you calculate it?
Didn't thrust up to 17times before I started Shivering . you know the rest ....
Re: Sex is Crap by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 16, 2017
McBrooklyn:
SMH...
You don't know how lucky you are by being able to last longer.
Re: Sex is Crap by Boxer007(m): 5:46pm On Nov 16, 2017
Chybeibe:

Did you calculate it?

You again. What do you want with our dik?
Re: Sex is Crap by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 16, 2017
45 second man bikonu?..hmm da lord is ur strength.
Re: Sex is Crap by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 16, 2017
ChewingStick:
And how many chenkes have you fvckef since you were disvirgined?

None bro. I'm afraid I'd mess up again.
Re: Sex is Crap by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 16, 2017
Marshalxv:
If truly that's your first time,then you don't have anything to worry about ,give it more time you'll be OK, what u experienced is normal with first timers cuz of the excess excitement and anxiety .But if it persists ,then you should work on ur self but don't use enhancing drugs o.

Was my first time, sire. thanks
Re: Sex is Crap by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 16, 2017
donstan18:

God gave us tongue, toes, fingers and preeq for a proper electrifying and magnifying sex,

You can go down on her and eat her glorified pussy up for 15 -25mins... No jokes!!... Lick from her clitoris down to her belly button, then lick back to her clitoris and continue shivering her laps until she holds and starts dragging your bedspread...Finger and lick her till she starts rolling her two hands on your hairs and her legs crossed round your neck...... You think most women gives a fvck about your "Preeq"... Hell NO!

They just want to be satisfied and reach their orgasm, whether by hook or crook!

Make use of your fingers,... Smooch her like never and watch how time(30mins) goes!.. Since you easily pump out... Learn how to use your mind.

Just suggesting.

Yuck! ! can't eat that cold slimy thing with my tongue. NEVER!!!! Omg, I'd rather remain celibate.
Re: Sex is Crap by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 16, 2017
donMIG:
Hahaha.... I laff
Guy welcome to d clique
U myt not actually b a one minute man... U just myt b too excited
U can't just ryd like a pro n xpect to last long
Advice1
Go read finish ur school wit gud grades
Advice 2
Get doe
Advice 3
Next tym U Wana get ur whistle wet
Take it slow
Keep ur mind busy
TRANSITION!!!
change positions
Hits
D person on top usually is d most excited person
So while she's busy rydin just make sure ur hands r moving all over her
Advice3
Nigga if u ma Lil bro dis is what I will say
Take it easy Lil man
U need to concentrate on Oda tins ryt now
Get gud grades in school
N if u must screw
Use protection
Be a gudboi
Lastly!!!
DRUGS CAN HELP
but I will not tell u ooo... Who knows... U myt b dating my imaginary sister n u will finish her life if u take sum drugs grin grin grin

On the drug aspect, I am well knowledgeable but I don't want to toe that line. I'll appreciate if there's a natural way I can COME OF AGE concerning the issue.
Re: Sex is Crap by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 16, 2017
donstan18:

Just suggesting.

Thanks, I appreciate sire.
Re: Sex is Crap by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 16, 2017
lefulefu:
45 second man bikonu?..hmm da lord is ur strength.

u dey here?.
my nigga cheesy cheesy
Re: Sex is Crap by Thunderlicious: 6:09pm On Nov 16, 2017
24-ROOM NEWLY BUILT SELF-CONTAINED HOSTEL ACCOMMODATION TO LET.

SUITABLE FOR AUCHI POLYTHECNIC STUDENTS.

Employment: Caretaker also needed for the building. Interested persons should apply
Re: Sex is Crap by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 16, 2017
Please accept my condolences. cry
Re: Sex is Crap by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 16, 2017
Randy91:

u dey here?.
my nigga cheesy cheesy
how far na?cheesy.dis op no go kill person oo.45 second man kecheesy.this one worse pass indomie noodle mencheesy.

Re: Sex is Crap by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 16, 2017
lefulefu:
how far na?cheesy.dis op no go kill person oo.45 second man kecheesy.this one worse pass indomie noodle mencheesy.

as in d matter tire me oooo

As a first timer,he is meant to spill faster like volcanic eruption cheesy cheesy
Re: Sex is Crap by vicben27(m): 6:17pm On Nov 16, 2017
kingzsley:

Yuck! ! can't eat that cold slimy thing with my tongue. NEVER!!!! Omg, I'd rather remain celibate.
you probably Will in due time! there is nothing sweeter than a freshly served pusssy
Re: Sex is Crap by donstan18: 6:56pm On Nov 16, 2017
kingzsley:

Change the caliber of ladies you roll with if you want to enhance your sexual life, stamina and experience.

Clean ladies precisely.... Clean ladies...Clean ladies!!

Those that are clean IN, OUT and DOWN THERE!!
Re: Sex is Crap by KevinDein: 7:23pm On Nov 16, 2017
kingzsley:

I'm a pharmaBro, running my internship atm. On the drug aspect, I am well knowledgeable but I don't want to toe that line. I'll appreciate if there's a natural way I can COME OF AGE concerning the issue.
As Men of Honour....

(1) (2) (Reply)

.. / Money Is A Revealer Of Character. / So Much Pretence... I Wept Blood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.