Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,897 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic (57017 Views)

Corpers Caught Having Sex In Kano NYSC Camp, To Be Decamped - Lady Claims / Enugu Corpers Donate Money To 14-Year-Old Girl Who Had Her Leg Amputated (Photo) / Nysc Batch B 2016 ENUGU Corpers. Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:10pm On Aug 16, 2017
too many death dis days... Buhari can u please took us back where you got us ...essence of this NYSC
Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by goldedprince: 8:11pm On Aug 16, 2017
stop posting half baked news? tell us what exactly happened.
see people innocent children.
may dem strike out this nysc na

1 Like

Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by Abbotp: 8:11pm On Aug 16, 2017
Lord have mercy!!!!
Rip to them......

Before writing your Npower Nteach Test, Ensure you see this first NPOWER NTEACH
Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by LEXYCOM: 8:12pm On Aug 16, 2017
Lord have mercy embarassed
Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by HaneefahRN(f): 8:12pm On Aug 16, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:12pm On Aug 16, 2017
too many death dis days... Buhari can u please took us back where you got us ... i really want to know the essence of this NYSC one Yoruba demon will say it promote Unity.... abeg I won ask the unity it promotes it is the one their demigods Fulani herdman's killed in the name of one Nigeria Ndi Ala
Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by northvietnam(m): 8:12pm On Aug 16, 2017
no federal roads in the East.. so most cars ply one lane... Every body is now suffering it now.

fork Gej.

and fork Buhari
Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by whizzyleejr(m): 8:14pm On Aug 16, 2017
God saves all this corpers,,,their death is getting too much...is it a crime to serve our father land
Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by abiambo(m): 8:14pm On Aug 16, 2017
brunofarad:
What a heart break for the family

Someone's hope
Someone's investment
Someone's child

RIP
So pathetic cry

Meanwhile
Today in History : August 16 1815 , The real John Bosco that you now hear of was born, he was an Italian priest and educator
R u brain dead? In such a thread u r telling us of John bosco

1 Like

Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by dejavubobo1(m): 8:14pm On Aug 16, 2017
God... plz help this country.
Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by Ernestbb(m): 8:15pm On Aug 16, 2017
May there souls Rest In Peace.
Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by moses93(m): 8:15pm On Aug 16, 2017
is there really god?, won't it have been better these guys died the very moment they were given birth to? what has they done wrong that these guys have to die this painful death, after all they went through in school? may your gentle souls rests in the bosom of the God Almighty. this really got to me.
Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 16, 2017
And many of youths will go against scrapping this nonsense scheme.
Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by makoota: 8:17pm On Aug 16, 2017
Spirit of death is really hovering around.

IF YOU ARE A CATHOLIC OR LOVER OF MARY, PLEASE GO AND DO YOUR CONSECRATION TO THE IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY. DO IT WITH YOUR WHOLE HEART.

LOTS OF THINGS ARE REALLY HAPPENING IN OUR WORLD TODAY.
Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by Neddstark: 8:17pm On Aug 16, 2017
So tragic. May their souls find rest
Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by Dopeluiz(m): 8:18pm On Aug 16, 2017
planetx:
Country with no emergency medical services where accident victims are just thrown on the roadside and declared dead by bystanders is that one a country and what is the difference between it and a game reserve where wild animals congregate.
just type rip and Bleep off abeg
Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by psalmistkakah(m): 8:19pm On Aug 16, 2017
Oh lord my God. Have mery on ur children.. We have sin in various. Fornication. Lesbianism. Gaynism. Stealing. Abortion help us Lord feom prematuerd death and help us to live a sinless life amen.. Rip corpers condolence to the family.. ���

1 Like

Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:20pm On Aug 16, 2017
Oh my God!
I don't know what to say o cry cry cry cry cry cry
Too bad. It pains me when I see corpers end like this.
How would their families bear it o.
So painful
Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by drightguy(m): 8:20pm On Aug 16, 2017
I nor understand this life at all

Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by osazsky(m): 8:21pm On Aug 16, 2017
Abeg these yeye scheme shld be scrapped, who invented it in d first place. Rip to d dead and may God almighty console the affected families. Rip.
Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by Viking007(m): 8:21pm On Aug 16, 2017
Jesus Christ sad
Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by Amarabae(f): 8:21pm On Aug 16, 2017
Life is scary sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by LordOfNaira: 8:22pm On Aug 16, 2017
So sad!!!
Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by franzis(m): 8:23pm On Aug 16, 2017
olaskul:
Seems you're Mad abi, so death has a particular location... idiot

must u display ur fustrations at life with curse words.... The truth is 2 out 10 bad news as this always happens at enugu .. if its not corpers dying or being involved in accident, its either students
Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by osazsky(m): 8:25pm On Aug 16, 2017
psalmistkakah:
Oh lord my God. Have mery on ur children.. We have sin in various. Fornication. Lesbianism. Gaynism. Stealing. Abortion help us Lord feom prematuerd death and help us to live a sinless life amen.. Rip corpers condolence to the family.. ���
there is noting like living a sinless life and sin is not d cause of death. Christ already paid d price.sin is constant but wen u sin look up unto that symbol d cross which is christ

1 Like

Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by osazsky(m): 8:29pm On Aug 16, 2017
franzis:
must u display ur fustrations at life with curse words.... The truth is 2 out 10 bad news as this always happens at enugu .. if its not corpers dying or being involved in accident, its either students
god forgive u and wen u embrace dust ,this is how pole will comment on ur trend. Y don't u type rip and leave d tread don't mock d dead.it can happen to anybody. Type rip and pray for gods forgiveness
Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by Ganjafama(m): 8:33pm On Aug 16, 2017
I'm waiting to read Nwa Amaikpe's comment. Meanwhile, RIP to the dead. May their souls find eternal rest in the bosom of the almighty.
Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by juman(m): 8:35pm On Aug 16, 2017
So so sad.
What great loss to the families.

nigerian roads are unsafe.
NYSC has became meaningless thing.
Oh God, they wasted their lives serving this kind of country.
Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 16, 2017
very painful. FG should abolish this NYSC many have die through it. just look at. rip
Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by drightguy(m): 8:36pm On Aug 16, 2017
This so bad, can't even wish this to my own enemy embarassed
Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by ofiko123(m): 8:36pm On Aug 16, 2017
rip to the dead...
Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by rusher14: 8:37pm On Aug 16, 2017
May their souls rest in peace.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Corper Invents Driver Training Workshop - Photos / Bayelsa Corper Drowns While Taking Selfie At A Jetty In Ogbolomaibiri, Nembe / “i’m Not In POS Business” – Man Who Became A Viral NYSC Meme Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.