Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,901 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic (57018 Views)

Corpers Caught Having Sex In Kano NYSC Camp, To Be Decamped - Lady Claims / Enugu Corpers Donate Money To 14-Year-Old Girl Who Had Her Leg Amputated (Photo) / Nysc Batch B 2016 ENUGU Corpers. Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by yonisco15(f): 8:38pm On Aug 16, 2017
R I P, May God comfort your family and love one's
Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by psalmistkakah(m): 8:38pm On Aug 16, 2017
osazsky:
there is noting like living a sinless life and sin is not d cause of death. Christ already paid d price.sin is constant but wen u sin look up unto that symbol d cross which is christ
Wat do u mean.. So we shod not pray to leave a sinfree life, when u commit intentional sin u living a sinful life.. Sonwe need His grace

1 Like

Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by ofiko123(m): 8:41pm On Aug 16, 2017
Rip to the dead....
Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by humilitynike: 8:43pm On Aug 16, 2017
Person will go to school finish come die say em dey serve a country.. Trash nysc
Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by wintersnow(m): 8:45pm On Aug 16, 2017
A friend of mine who was at the scene, said they were rushed to the hospital, and they are responding to treatment already...
Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by Folzye(m): 8:45pm On Aug 16, 2017
This is terrible, RIP to the dead cry
Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by SURElee(f): 8:46pm On Aug 16, 2017
What is this now? After parents have trained children, kai! This is so sad! Jesu! This is too much.
Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by arukwe123(m): 8:47pm On Aug 16, 2017
Why are youth copers dying anyhow. Dis NYSC is not to be trusted anymore.
Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by AngelicBeing: 8:50pm On Aug 16, 2017
Any evil power waiting for me on my day of joy, die by fire, Rip to the victims sad
Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by franzis(m): 8:50pm On Aug 16, 2017
osazsky:
god forgive u and wen u embrace dust ,this is how pole will comment on ur trend. Y don't u type rip and leave d tread don't mock d dead.it can happen to anybody. Type rip and pray for gods forgiveness
My brother I am not and will never mock the dead , i think am being misunderstood..am only saying accidents involving corpers or students happens a lot in enugu ... How many times do you hear of such in other states like Lagos or even the north
Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by Beedude(m): 8:51pm On Aug 16, 2017
R I.P to the dead . I still don't know why this occurrence happens yearly. Reckless drivers, bad roads , useless ggovernment. God help us
Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by medolab90(m): 8:54pm On Aug 16, 2017
I feel sick reading this .

When will all this end (Rip)
Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by 0b10010011: 8:56pm On Aug 16, 2017
maxiuc:
What is this now

Jesus have mercy

Enough of this

Jesus already had mercy by killing them!
Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by madgoat(m): 8:57pm On Aug 16, 2017
God have mercy cry cry
Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by 0b10010011: 8:57pm On Aug 16, 2017
yonisco15:
R I P, May God comfort your family and love one's

After God has killed there children, you re now asking him to comfort the family again?
Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by maxiuc(m): 8:57pm On Aug 16, 2017
0b10010011:

Jesus already had mercy by killing them!

Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by Saintsquare(m): 8:58pm On Aug 16, 2017
blezzymoore:
GOD forbid bad thing, untimely death is not our portion. may God console their loved ones. RIP to d dead
Amen o

R.I.P to the dead

1 Like

Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by planetx: 8:58pm On Aug 16, 2017
Dopeluiz:
just type rip and Bleep off abeg
Typing rip or calling on God is not going to prevent the next batch of corpers from dying on Nigerias death trap roads or getting thrown to the side of the road and people taking pictures after an accident while you slowly bleed to death because of the lack of emergency medical services. This are all failures of governance.
Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by sgtponzihater1(m): 8:59pm On Aug 16, 2017
Wept inside of me when I saw this. No parent has to loose a child this way and no child has to die this way. May the good Lord bless the soul of those departed. May He have mercy on their soul and make them make that land where there'll no more tears and sorrow. May He grant their parent strength and grace to bear the loss. It is well!
Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by jk1e(m): 9:01pm On Aug 16, 2017
This is what Corp members are going through almost every time,still after serving your country No job.god have mercy.rip to the dead

1 Like

Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by jiinxed: 9:01pm On Aug 16, 2017
Dead country

1 Like

Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by victor8269: 9:04pm On Aug 16, 2017
planetx:
Country with no emergency medical services where accident victims are just thrown on the roadside and declared dead by bystanders is that one a country and what is the difference between it and a game reserve where wild animals congregate.
NEMA doesn't show face again y?. The death toll is increasing daily n they're not going to work
Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by Vicilo(m): 9:04pm On Aug 16, 2017
Wat is so special about NYSC in dis present Nigeria. It should b abolished.
Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by Bashnigga(m): 9:07pm On Aug 16, 2017
bt I saw the same photos earlier & it was reported that they were traveling frm zamfara to Kano

1 Like

Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by brunofarad(m): 9:09pm On Aug 16, 2017
abiambo:

R u brain dead? In such a thread u r telling us of John bosco

Sorry to disappoint you
I don't do dirts, shoe get size

Go look for fellow kids ,or better still go have some Enfamil ,then chill out

Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by Bimpe29: 9:12pm On Aug 16, 2017
Lord have mercy, enough of that. May their families be comforted. RIP
Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by sagerasaq: 9:15pm On Aug 16, 2017
As we all pray for the fast recovery of the victims of this sadly accident, I want to use this medium to informs us all that luckily nobody died in this accident, the news of a corps member being dead is false, I know this because I have a first hand information about it and I have a person I know personally who is still with the terribly injured now at the hospital, 5 among the initial 14 victims have been discharged from the hospital this morning, while an additional 6 are to be discharged this evening, while the remaining 3 are still been taken care of at the hospital as I speak. So let's please pray for them all. No body died ooo. Thanks all

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by Bimpe29: 9:18pm On Aug 16, 2017
Lord have mercy, enough of that. May their families be comforted. RIP.
Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by zinny377(f): 9:20pm On Aug 16, 2017
Hey! God have Mercy! Rest in peace cry cry cry
Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by zinny377(f): 9:22pm On Aug 16, 2017
sagerasaq:
As we all pray for the fast recovery of the victims of this sadly accident, I want to use this medium to informs us all that luckily nobody died in this accident, the news of a corps member being dead is false, I know this because I have a first hand information about it and I have a person I know personally who is still with the terribly injured now at the hospital, 5 among the initial 14 victims have been discharged from the hospital this morning, while an additional 6 are to be discharged this evening, while the remaining 3 are still been taken care of at the hospital as I speak. So let's please pray for them all. No body died ooo. Thanks all

Oh really?

Thanks to the almighty God.

Wishing them quick recovery.
Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by Samuel1106(m): 9:23pm On Aug 16, 2017
Make them scrap this scheme abeg.
Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by excel4us: 9:28pm On Aug 16, 2017
The craze to serve should STOP.lots of intimely death.FG please scrape this nysc thing abeg!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Corper Invents Driver Training Workshop - Photos / Bayelsa Corper Drowns While Taking Selfie At A Jetty In Ogbolomaibiri, Nembe / “i’m Not In POS Business” – Man Who Became A Viral NYSC Meme Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.