Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,087 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic (57021 Views)

Corpers Caught Having Sex In Kano NYSC Camp, To Be Decamped - Lady Claims / Enugu Corpers Donate Money To 14-Year-Old Girl Who Had Her Leg Amputated (Photo) / Nysc Batch B 2016 ENUGU Corpers. Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by Mistermamus(m): 9:36pm On Aug 16, 2017
wait oh! av thought abt dis death death of corpers in nysc every yr just hope some evil men arent using ppl's destiny and lives to do juju n so on
Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by obindomanya(m): 9:38pm On Aug 16, 2017
planetx:
Country with no emergency medical services where accident victims are just thrown on the roadside and declared dead by bystanders is that one a country and what is the difference between it and a game reserve where wild animals congregate.
Take responsibility. what are u doing abt it?
Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by Siddeek: 9:41pm On Aug 16, 2017
Your were all happy that you were not posted to the north where you will die. But yet death still managed to follow you you Easy again. Chai Nawao.
Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by planetx: 9:42pm On Aug 16, 2017
sagerasaq:
As we all pray for the fast recovery of the victims of this sadly accident, I want to use this medium to informs us all that luckily nobody died in this accident, the news of a corps member being dead is false, I know this because I have a first hand information about it and I have a person I know personally who is still with the terribly injured now at the hospital, 5 among the initial 14 victims have been discharged from the hospital this morning, while an additional 6 are to be discharged this evening, while the remaining 3 are still been taken care of at the hospital as I speak. So let's please pray for them all. No body died ooo. Thanks all
Pls don't be silly, none of the corpers in those pictures can still be alive based on my medical experience not especially in Nigerias ill equipped hospitals.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by talk2emma: 9:46pm On Aug 16, 2017
RIP
Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by Kaybaba5(m): 9:50pm On Aug 16, 2017
God please have mercy on the dead and their family they left behind.

Kosi kekere irinajo, Oluwa jowo ma sowa.... Amin
Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by sagerasaq: 9:58pm On Aug 16, 2017
planetx:
Pls don't be silly, none of the corpers in those pictures can still be alive based on my medical experience not especially in Nigerias ill equipped hospitals.

Ogbeni na pictures u dy see abi!!!!
I say nobody died from d accident..
Abi u want go kill dem!!!
No quote me again Oo
Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by ashjay001(m): 10:02pm On Aug 16, 2017
Damn!? RIP
Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by Consray(f): 10:08pm On Aug 16, 2017
brainpulse:
RIP to the dead. May the Lord grant the families fortitude to bear the unreplaceable lost
Amen ooo (crying)
Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by Geminiboy: 10:15pm On Aug 16, 2017
this is very disheartening. .so sad, after struggling to graduate from school now this. .the lord will console there families
Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by SirLakes: 10:17pm On Aug 16, 2017
Love have mercy cry
Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by mcmic2525: 10:18pm On Aug 16, 2017
just so sad....sad....sad
Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by santicruz: 10:19pm On Aug 16, 2017
RIP
Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by UgojiC(m): 10:25pm On Aug 16, 2017
May God grant their families fortitude to bear such heavy loss. This is really disheartening

Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by kingsleybrave(m): 10:31pm On Aug 16, 2017
AM LOST HERE, I READ A THREAD YESTERDAY, WHICH SAYS 3CORPERS INVOLVED IN ACCIDENT ALONG ENUGU ROAD, BUT NO CASUALTIES, AND NOW SIMILAR THREAD BUT THIS TIME 3 CORPERS DIED, IS IT A DIFFERENT SCENARO OR SAME PLS?
RIP TO THE DEATH.
IS NYSC NOT DOING MORE HARM THAN GOOD? AM ALSO A VICTIM OF THAT SCHEME? I WASTED 365DAYS IN A REMOTE VILLAGE. NO SINGLE EXPERIENCE LEARNT.
NYSC SUCKS
Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by planetx: 10:32pm On Aug 16, 2017
sagerasaq:

Ogbeni na pictures u dy see abi!!!!
I say nobody died from d accident..
Abi u want go kill dem!!!
No quote me again Oo
You be real mumu so the one with leafs on his face with his head bashed in and half of his blood on the floor is still alive, so now I have quoted you now get lost.
Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by kalumichael(m): 10:36pm On Aug 16, 2017
y all dis? dis year has jus bin full of death,,,,rip mum miss u much
Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by jojothaiv(m): 10:44pm On Aug 16, 2017
Rest In Peace...
Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:46pm On Aug 16, 2017
If this had happened in the north some idiots and pig would have found something to castigate the region or its ppl.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by Deyoungprince: 11:01pm On Aug 16, 2017
Just to answer the clarion call. Rest in peace great corpers
Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by Josephamstrong1(m): 11:06pm On Aug 16, 2017
Do you know ex Corp members plied same road during their service year?
Now with joy of going to explore and see how my PPA was cut short.
You finished your service year and thought is by your own making?
High time you sit yourself down and ruminate over/about your life.
Make amends and be good to your neighbors and ppl around while breathing.
Ozoemezina embarassed
RIP

1 Like

Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by Biggers82(m): 11:23pm On Aug 16, 2017
I know say na that blood sucking Peace Mass Transit go kill this boys
Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by mvem(m): 11:55pm On Aug 16, 2017
This is what makes humans question the existence of God...its so sad.
You keep on asking, am not special compared to them or my prayers might not be unique compared to theirs...so unfair world
Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by goaldynboy: 1:13am On Aug 17, 2017
May their soul rest in peace and may God comfort their families.
Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by Teacherng: 1:16am On Aug 17, 2017
Sad. Someone posted this extremely sad NYSC news earlier today. May they Rest in Perfect Peace.
Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by Siscooh: 1:21am On Aug 17, 2017
Father please have mercy on Nigeria. Mercy on us all.
Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by Siscooh: 1:28am On Aug 17, 2017
wintersnow:
A friend of mine who was at the scene, said they were rushed to the hospital, and they are responding to treatment already...
And faces covered!? O God
Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by danielpuff(m): 1:41am On Aug 17, 2017
May the souls of these departed ones find rest in paradise
Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by Exciton(m): 4:59am On Aug 17, 2017
Someone had his skull crushed and 70% of the comments have "Lord have mercy" in it.

Abeg what exactly is the mercy for? To reconstruct the skull and bring him back to life or to mercifully prevent such events in future? Surely not the latter cos people say this phrase every goddamn day on nairaland, yet pics of crushed skulls grace nairaland front-page every 2 to 3 days on average.

A really fvcking stupid and unnecessary statement. An empty platitude. If any of these people were my family member and someone told me this, there's a very good chance I'll shoot him!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by hartson(m): 5:38am On Aug 17, 2017
This is so sad that they died in their prime.RIP young souls cry cry
Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by wintersnow(m): 7:01am On Aug 17, 2017
planetx:
You be real mumu so the one with leafs on his face with his head bashed in and half of his blood on the floor is still alive, so now I have quoted you now get lost.

I just confirmed the incident from a friend too, he said no one died... And those aren't their pics...
Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by wintersnow(m): 7:03am On Aug 17, 2017
Siscooh:
And faces covered!? O God

That's an old picture o.. She said those aren't their faces...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Corper Invents Driver Training Workshop - Photos / Bayelsa Corper Drowns While Taking Selfie At A Jetty In Ogbolomaibiri, Nembe / “i’m Not In POS Business” – Man Who Became A Viral NYSC Meme Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.