Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,828 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic (57015 Views)

Corpers Caught Having Sex In Kano NYSC Camp, To Be Decamped - Lady Claims / Enugu Corpers Donate Money To 14-Year-Old Girl Who Had Her Leg Amputated (Photo) / Nysc Batch B 2016 ENUGU Corpers. Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by Coolgent(m): 7:30am On Aug 17, 2017
NYSC should start paying atleast 5millions naira to any corp who lost his life during serving his father land
Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by Johnnyessence(m): 8:52am On Aug 17, 2017
Well may his gentle soul of the new corpers rest in perfect peace. Well they pledge to serve their father land but they have meet their untimely death. Really NYSC should be scrapped. It hasn't yield what's meant for. Nysc scheme is just a waste of time scheme.
Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by mecussey(m): 10:07am On Aug 17, 2017
042report:
Enugu Batch A Stream II Corpers Dies On Their Way From Camp To Their PPA (pics)

Batch A stream II Corp members posted to Enugu on their way from camp to their PPA. cry cry

I want to believe this isn't true

God have mercy ����

RIP!
More Pictures @
http://www.042report.com/2017/08/enugu-batch-stream-ii-corpers-dies-on.html

4/5yrs wasted...scrap this nonesense, dem no go gree.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by jarx: 11:05am On Aug 17, 2017
franzis:
Why always Enugu
same question I keep on asking. RIP to the corpers
Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by Forevergood: 11:47am On Aug 17, 2017
Chai sooooo bad.. rip guy
Re: Enugu Corpers Die On Their Way From Camp To Place Of Primary Assignment (Graphic by makoota: 12:02pm On Aug 17, 2017
IF U ARE A CATHOIC AND LOVER OF MARY PLEASE GO AND DO UR CONSECRATION TO THE IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY. LOTS OF THINGS ARE GOING ON IN THR SPIRIT. THE SPIRIT OF DEATH HOVERS AROUND EVERYWHERE.

PLEASE CONTINUE IN PRAYER AND DO REPARATION FOR THE SINS OF THE WORLD, WHICH CAUSES MORE WOUND TO THE SACRED HEART AND IMMACULATE HEART.

I SYMPATHISE WITH THE VICTIMS AND THEIR FAMILIES AND PRAY THAT THE SOULS OF THE VICTIMS REST IN PEACE AND QUICK RECOVERY TO THE WOUNDED.

IT COULD HAVE BEEN YOU OR ME, REMEMBER.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Corper Invents Driver Training Workshop - Photos / Bayelsa Corper Drowns While Taking Selfie At A Jetty In Ogbolomaibiri, Nembe / “i’m Not In POS Business” – Man Who Became A Viral NYSC Meme Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.