Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

My Opinion... Men Deserve To Be Worshipped - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Opinion... Men Deserve To Be Worshipped (570 Views)

Men Deserve To Be Tortured To Death And Burned Alive’ – Twitter User Rants / India: Baby Born With Three Hands Worshipped As A God (Photos, Video) / Men Deserve It Oo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Opinion... Men Deserve To Be Worshipped by holyboii: 8:51pm On Aug 16, 2017
We are either given birth by a virgin lady or irresponsible woman maybe after issues of pregnancy denial from her spouse

Okay we grow up and some begin to hustle money at the age of 15,20,24, 28, till they become comfortable probably in their late twenties or early thirties.

You loom round for a responsible lady who u feel you can put up,(No one is perfect) then after her usual forming with her palm cake face and pierces in nose,eyes,brains and Skulls and restaurant outings you guys date

You go around hustle money for marriage with at least 4 million sitting in your account, born kids,then the real training begins

You train Male and Female two twins for more 20-25 years paying School fees,Accommodation,Hospital,and what have you...

Not forgetting house bills and rent that you are singlehandedly paying

Failure to meet your kids needs,they will turn to their mother who will then refuse to give u sex till you pay

(due to recent statistics done by the UN on Nigeria and Africa as a whole A average Nigerian Woman is known to give birth to a child(ren)of which one is Likely not be the true blood of the husband..On this A DNA TEST is required)

You grow old at 40,50 depending on when you finished your "Duties as a man" (that is if you are not dead already,an Average Nigerian man is known to be live short than his spouse)

You retire from work or private business and as soon as ur benefits come or they are in sight,Wifey stabs,poisons or plots with another man to end your life

If you are a true Nigerian Chap,with more brightful hopes,save up harder and leave Nigerian Girls for the gullible Nigerian men who obviously are comfortable with this cycle

cc

lalasticlala
pussyhunter
Re: My Opinion... Men Deserve To Be Worshipped by Earthquake1: 8:52pm On Aug 16, 2017
Listening to 'Joromi' by Simi.
Re: My Opinion... Men Deserve To Be Worshipped by shortgun(m): 9:16pm On Aug 16, 2017
seconded
Re: My Opinion... Men Deserve To Be Worshipped by chivic(m): 9:36pm On Aug 16, 2017
Not worship but served as they are all ordained masters.

God alone is to be worshipped,
Re: My Opinion... Men Deserve To Be Worshipped by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 16, 2017
Rubbish!.
And you think women don't do the aforementioned?. Wake up!, my friend.
Re: My Opinion... Men Deserve To Be Worshipped by DarkMagic(m): 9:47pm On Aug 16, 2017
Worship is a wrong term ..
Respect is better
Re: My Opinion... Men Deserve To Be Worshipped by vladhillz(m): 10:18pm On Aug 16, 2017
DX op got me laughing at DT point of poisoning..sound like real nigerian
Re: My Opinion... Men Deserve To Be Worshipped by Freak4achild(f): 10:25pm On Aug 16, 2017
Yinmu
Re: My Opinion... Men Deserve To Be Worshipped by chynie: 10:52pm On Aug 16, 2017
See I was reading reading o till the end
cry I no see any sense op

Op please where d you keep the sense of this topic

(1) (Reply)

72-year-old UK Grandma Laments Visa Denial To Nigerian Husband, 27 / Relationship Advice: 3 Things Women Hate In Relationship / I Like You But I Don't Love You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.