Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,882 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Everyday Struggles Guys Only Can Understand, Relate To(Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Everyday Struggles Guys Only Can Understand, Relate To(Photos) (19244 Views)

Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom, Husband Struggles To Kiss Her At Church Wedding / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everyday Struggles Guys Only Can Understand, Relate To(Photos) by stevecantrell: 12:20pm On Aug 17, 2017
Explorers:
Struggle of peeing while having a Boner.

haaa !
Just becos of boner... ?

1 Like

Re: Everyday Struggles Guys Only Can Understand, Relate To(Photos) by oviejnr(m): 12:27pm On Aug 17, 2017
sirfee:
grin Oshodi comes to mind.

Explorers respekkkkkkkkkkk
I tell you, you have to keep your hands in your pockets grin

2 Likes

Re: Everyday Struggles Guys Only Can Understand, Relate To(Photos) by Explorers(m): 12:30pm On Aug 17, 2017
harriet412:

can't you just bend it cheesy

Thats the issue, bending is always difficult and painful.

2 Likes

Re: Everyday Struggles Guys Only Can Understand, Relate To(Photos) by Funjosh(m): 1:06pm On Aug 17, 2017
basketbrain:

That's really dirty bro.

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Everyday Struggles Guys Only Can Understand, Relate To(Photos) by chukxie(m): 1:22pm On Aug 17, 2017
harriet412:

can't you just bend it cheesy

See as you make me dey laugh like person wey kiss craze. Hahaha grin grin! You really made me laugh out loud. Nice one! Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Everyday Struggles Guys Only Can Understand, Relate To(Photos) by SkinnyDude(m): 1:24pm On Aug 17, 2017
Lewaluv:
Glad im a woman lol
Where you from ?

1 Like

Re: Everyday Struggles Guys Only Can Understand, Relate To(Photos) by Explorers(m): 1:29pm On Aug 17, 2017
SkinnyDude:
Where you from ?

Why u dey ask bro?

1 Like

Re: Everyday Struggles Guys Only Can Understand, Relate To(Photos) by SkinnyDude(m): 1:31pm On Aug 17, 2017
Explorers:

Why u dey ask bro?
I wan marry am.. She fine no be small. Come look like oyibo

1 Like

Re: Everyday Struggles Guys Only Can Understand, Relate To(Photos) by lanre56(m): 1:38pm On Aug 17, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Wooow. Cc: Lalasticlala grin
hmm. so u enjoy it
Re: Everyday Struggles Guys Only Can Understand, Relate To(Photos) by bayocanny: 1:46pm On Aug 17, 2017
Dimples129:
Do men sit on their balls if they sit down too fast? embarassed
Yes it has happened to me twice grin

1 Like

Re: Everyday Struggles Guys Only Can Understand, Relate To(Photos) by viceldo(m): 1:48pm On Aug 17, 2017
things men go through cheesy
Re: Everyday Struggles Guys Only Can Understand, Relate To(Photos) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 17, 2017
Dimples129:
haba the balls is just beneath the abdomen and not under the bottocks

4 Likes

Re: Everyday Struggles Guys Only Can Understand, Relate To(Photos) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 17, 2017
Funjosh:

Which movie is this
walking dead
Re: Everyday Struggles Guys Only Can Understand, Relate To(Photos) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 17, 2017
michaelwilli:

The balls are in between the legs, not under
I think the lady saw one of those "10 things" thread. I remember one that mentioned exactly what she is asking and acxording to it, she is actually right.

The hair in the wrong places and being bald shouldn't be embarrassing though. I mean its as natural as giving birth.
madridguy:
My headache. May God crown our effort.
Amen.

1 Like

Re: Everyday Struggles Guys Only Can Understand, Relate To(Photos) by chudyprince: 2:41pm On Aug 17, 2017
Dimples129:
grin
Dimples129:
Re: Everyday Struggles Guys Only Can Understand, Relate To(Photos) by TrapHedges(m): 2:46pm On Aug 17, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Wooow. Cc: Lalasticlala grin
cutie message me on Whatsapp
Re: Everyday Struggles Guys Only Can Understand, Relate To(Photos) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 17, 2017
Funjosh:

undecided undecided undecided

Your toilet better be a toilet bowel on the floor kinda toilet because if you peed on my bathroom floor omg grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everyday Struggles Guys Only Can Understand, Relate To(Photos) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 17, 2017
bayocanny:

Yes it has happened to me twice grin

grin grin grin

Since when? Don't play?

1 Like

Re: Everyday Struggles Guys Only Can Understand, Relate To(Photos) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 17, 2017
banjo022:
haba the balls is just beneath the abdomen and not under the bottocks

Some men do grin

1 Like

Re: Everyday Struggles Guys Only Can Understand, Relate To(Photos) by kuuljay(m): 2:57pm On Aug 17, 2017
Dimples129:
don't know of others but mine dangle behind my knees
Re: Everyday Struggles Guys Only Can Understand, Relate To(Photos) by Ezyp(m): 3:01pm On Aug 17, 2017
Dimples129:
I can't stop laughing.... See your reasoning grin

3 Likes

Re: Everyday Struggles Guys Only Can Understand, Relate To(Photos) by shinarlaura(f): 3:13pm On Aug 17, 2017
Lol.... men in trouble
Re: Everyday Struggles Guys Only Can Understand, Relate To(Photos) by shinarlaura(f): 3:15pm On Aug 17, 2017
kuuljay:
don't know of others but mine dangle behind my knees

grin grin grin
Re: Everyday Struggles Guys Only Can Understand, Relate To(Photos) by sirfee(m): 3:17pm On Aug 17, 2017
oviejnr:
I tell you, you have to keep your hands in your pockets grin
grin grin Oshodi state of mind,concrete jungle where dreams are made of...
Re: Everyday Struggles Guys Only Can Understand, Relate To(Photos) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 17, 2017
Explorers:
Removing The Hair Beneath The Balls Which Are Totally Invisible.
...close ur eyes and let d force guide u...

7 Likes

Re: Everyday Struggles Guys Only Can Understand, Relate To(Photos) by Explorers(m): 3:30pm On Aug 17, 2017
talk2myles:

...close ur eyes and let d force guide u...

Lol...
Re: Everyday Struggles Guys Only Can Understand, Relate To(Photos) by harriet412(f): 3:33pm On Aug 17, 2017
ottohan:
it cannot be bent dats y its called a bone r

Lolz owk.
Re: Everyday Struggles Guys Only Can Understand, Relate To(Photos) by kilojoDesigns: 3:53pm On Aug 17, 2017
Explorers:
The Multi Stream Pee.
lol, thought I was the only one
Re: Everyday Struggles Guys Only Can Understand, Relate To(Photos) by MrHighSea: 3:53pm On Aug 17, 2017
Amarabae:
Why are men not romantic between themselves like calling themselves sweet names like we ladies. Lolz
Within my close pals wen we call ourselves by our real names, sth is seriously wrong, but, wen one is called, fuuckstard, AKPA AMU, FFO (for food only), phat farm (meaning ignorant in sth), Good for nothing money making machine (MMM), bomboclat, numbskull, and every other insane names depending on the scenario. Just know dt we're top cool. We actually call u the opposites. Numbskull-most educated, Ashawo- virgin, Thinker- spills gibberish all d time, When broke - Neymar. One was called Bastard wen having a photo shoot with his parents. Bastard smile na....imagine dt. DT Z HOW ROMANTIC WE R.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everyday Struggles Guys Only Can Understand, Relate To(Photos) by Hhenryy: 4:45pm On Aug 17, 2017
BlaiseBankss:
FP Loading ....Dat awkward boner is the worst the bad part is dat it happens when you least expect it.

this can't make front page, it's too raw

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Curvy Calabar Girl Shades Nigerian Girls Who Complain Of Small Dicks (video) / Boy Who Raped Uwa Has Been Caught And Confessed Points Pastor / ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 7)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.