Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Your Boyfriend"s Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Boyfriend"s Ex (1315 Views)

Dear Ladies, Here Are Facts You Need To Know About Your Boyfriend(s) / How Many Boyfriend(s) Have You Had To Date / Help! My Boyfriend 's Ex Is Giving Me Nightmares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Boyfriend"s Ex by tonia4luv(f): 12:40pm On Feb 11, 2007
please i need your honest and candid reply to these

if your boyfriend"s ex gul,keeps mailing him to let him know how she is doing,and also wanting your boyfriend to always find out how she is doing,call or communicate with her,and your boy friend inturn does same to her,even ending his mails to her with
love
andrew
does that mean they still feel for themselves or just want to be good friends.
Re: Your Boyfriend"s Ex by alabiyemmy(m): 2:26pm On Feb 11, 2007
depends how their relationship ended. To me, I wont worry about it - feel free and have an open mind about it. Of course, he can end with "love" - that word is freely used without necessarily denoting sexual embelishments.
Re: Your Boyfriend"s Ex by ima1(f): 5:12pm On Feb 11, 2007
of course something might be going on with both of them, its obvious that they still care about each other, im not going to tell you to totally abandon you ex, because at some point she was your best friend, but please gimme my respect.
(thats me being rational)

but F**k it, if she's your ex then she should stay your ex, you can't be with me and start mailing your ex or watever. if you want to be with your ex then just get the F out of my face
Re: Your Boyfriend"s Ex by alabiyemmy(m): 5:54pm On Feb 11, 2007
ha! TOO MUCH f WORD HERE,
Re: Your Boyfriend"s Ex by joey22(f): 6:01pm On Feb 11, 2007
i think they still feel for each other so the best way to keep the flame alive is by pretending to be mere friends. one has to tackle the case squarely to avoid being taken by suprise
Re: Your Boyfriend"s Ex by Busta(f): 11:28pm On Feb 11, 2007
joey22:

i think they still feel for each other so the best way to keep the flame alive is by pretending to be mere friends. one has to tackle the case squarely to avoid being taken by suprise
exactly. . maybe they really still have some feelings for each other.
Re: Your Boyfriend"s Ex by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:32pm On Feb 11, 2007
alabiyemmy:

depends how their relationship ended. To me, I wont worry about it - feel free and have an open mind about it. Of course, he can end with "love" - that word is freely used without necessarily denoting sexual embelishments.

lol wonder if you would say that had it been

love,

your current gf's name.
Re: Your Boyfriend"s Ex by Douzy(m): 11:56pm On Feb 11, 2007
alabiyemmy:

ha! TOO MUCH f WORD HERE,

ima1 is mosdef still in a foul mood.

@Topic
What I think is that tonia4luv's got a lot of trust issues with her bf, sad and I see the relationship heading for the rocks! It's really gon take lots of energy from her to turn a blind eye to these issues, and if she succeeds in doing so, the guy might even cash in on that. Follow your heart, gurlie! undecided
Re: Your Boyfriend"s Ex by jgirl3: 2:32am On Feb 12, 2007
with love? what is it? a secret relationship? Confront your guy, tell him you're uncomfortable with that and if it doesn't change, then maybe you should ask him what's going on with the both of them.
Re: Your Boyfriend"s Ex by beyunce(f): 2:42am On Feb 12, 2007
So is this the same story as a girl keep callin him and mailin him?
Re: Your Boyfriend"s Ex by tonia4luv(f): 11:29am On Feb 12, 2007
actually my boyfriend gave me his email,just to help me post something to some one,and he asked me to read a mail sent to him by a gul,that he was so shocked to see such a mail,and when i did confront him on that,he said i dont trsut him,that atleast he made me see the mail,so that i will know he is not hidding anything from me,but after that day i still checked his mail,and got the mail his ex sent to him,and i checked the reply he sent and was sad about the ending,"with love andrew"so right now even if iam going to confront him,how do i do that so he wont be like am checking up his mail,cos it would seam a little bit of distrust on my part,so pleas you guys how do i confront him with out been accused of encroching on his privacy,i really do want to know how to go about it,any one with a candid advice will be appreciated.thanks guys for everything,j-girl love all your advice.
Re: Your Boyfriend"s Ex by jgirl3: 8:23pm On Feb 12, 2007
You welcome, girl. Guys always use trust to make you feel bad. Tell him to come clean with you because you don't trust the girl's intentions and if he says nothing is going on, then try and believe him but still keep your eyes on his relationship with that girl.
Re: Your Boyfriend"s Ex by 1one: 2:11am On Feb 18, 2007
hi tonia, since they are still consenually keeping tabs on the happenings in the lives, even after they've broken up, its obvious that while they were still together they were very close, it might be a habit they formed and habits as you know are hard to let go and only time can effectively do the job of curtailing it. so there might really be nothing to it, BUT on the other hand, it might also be dangerous because even if your guy doesnt make anything of the calls and emails at first, a time might come when he might start becoming more emotionally attached to her all over again, you know, that "old flame" bullshit, the world trade centre started with one block of cement and look at how massive it was before 9/11, my advice is that you tell him exactly how you feel, undiluted and uncompromised, tell him how and where it hurts, tell him he's making you to unconsiously compete with the virtual presence of this his ex- girl, he cannot enjoy his "chin chin"(ex- girl) and eat his cake (you) at the same time. in summary make know exactly how you feel but dont be harsh about it, keep me posted, all the best.
Re: Your Boyfriend"s Ex by tonia4luv(f): 7:38pm On Feb 18, 2007
lone i love your advice,but dont have your mail to keep you posted as you said,so if you dont mind,let me have your mail.
Re: Your Boyfriend"s Ex by lizzy47(f): 4:35pm On Feb 19, 2007
Well as 1one said it depends on how thier relationship was, so i guess u should do what 1one said but on the other hand i guess u should also keep a low profile cos i believe if he is urs there is nothing any ex can do ok. so girl take it easy and kool.

(1) (Reply)

What Do Ladies Really Want In A Relationship / Wat Are Those Tins Or Atitude Dat Mak U Girls Prefer Bad Guys / Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.