Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,331 members, 7,850,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:01 PM

Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue (20202 Views)

I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It. / Hopefullandlord And Co, I Need You Guys Take On This Issue. / I Want To Clear My Conscience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by Ishilove: 2:31pm On Aug 19, 2017
butterflylion:

Oh dear! Ishilove you are about to set a man against his woman. Oh Lawd!

Do I sound like I care? If I do then I must be giving off the wrong vibes grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by butterflylion: 2:32pm On Aug 19, 2017
Ishilove:

Yep, you sure did. They've been hidden though. In trying to villify me, she wrote a whole lotta crap.

grin cheesy So she stabbed her man just because she hated you?

She was like "if I can't have him then no one can". grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by Ishilove: 2:37pm On Aug 19, 2017
butterflylion:

There a whole lot of crazy and vindictive people in this world. Her hatred doesn't faze me though. How can it when she means absolutely NOTHING to me, online and offline?

Abeg make we leave trash for LAWMA. Aje buruku omo ale ni obirin yen. Asiere obirin omo okuku.

Make we talk something else jor.
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by Fearlez: 2:43pm On Aug 19, 2017
Ishilove:

Yep, you sure did. They've been hidden though. In trying to villify me, she wrote a whole lotta crap.
How come I never got a mention?
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by butterflylion: 2:51pm On Aug 19, 2017
Ishilove:

There a whole lot of crazy and vindictive people in this world. Her hatred doesn't faze me though. How can it when she means absolutely NOTHING to me, online and offline?

Abeg make we leave trash for LAWMA. Aje buruku omo ale ni obirin yen. Asiere obirin omo okuku.

Make we talk something else jor.

Haaaaa shocked shocked Iwo no! Easy easy! Yes make Lawna come carry their trash. Hope your day has been good sha.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by JackBizzle: 3:06pm On Aug 19, 2017
felixomor:

Ole, thief grin

Poverty is worrying you.
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by 701ecilana: 3:08pm On Aug 19, 2017
Fearlez:

Write nonsense about me? Did I read that aright?
She's back. I told you.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by JackBizzle: 3:08pm On Aug 19, 2017
undecided

Romance section reetards
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by 701ecilana: 3:19pm On Aug 19, 2017
Fearlez:
Hmmm, am shocked you don't know about this. It started with me mentioning you in a thread. I never knew she had issues with Ishilove because of you, she saw me as coming for you too.

What did i say? I said, there was one of your threads i followed you to in Romance section, the way you guys describe the act of sex can make a celibate end her celibacy and look for a man. so, i stopped reading your posts. I never said i responded or talked with you. my dear this girl took me. There wasn't any invective she didn't use on me. At first i didn't know who she was and why she was after me, until ishilove told me she was your chic.

I couldn't believe you could have a chic that insecure for a lady. She'll kill you or any woman she finds around you in real life.

You are too classy for her biko.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by 701ecilana: 3:22pm On Aug 19, 2017
MrPresident1:

Come and be telling us the feem here grin
Are you interested?
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by drsteroid(m): 3:23pm On Aug 19, 2017
Ishilove:

As black as your bae? If you think so them let me call on drsteroid. Your case is critical.

Drsteroid, darling, you are needed here cheesy
lol..Who needs my service?
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by 701ecilana: 3:26pm On Aug 19, 2017
Fearlez:
If you're going to cease correspondence with me, then let it be by your own reasons, not some phantom theory about a girl coming to attack you.

But I appreciate your civility and expediency in giving me a soft landing.
Phantom theory? I wish it was anything but phantom. Dat gal is crazy.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by 701ecilana: 3:27pm On Aug 19, 2017
butterflylion:

She did. She insulted him here..
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by Ishilove: 3:31pm On Aug 19, 2017
drsteroid:
lol..Who needs my service?
Jackbizzle needs it. He is having an early onset of glaucoma

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by Ishilove: 3:32pm On Aug 19, 2017
701ecilana:

She did. She insulted him here..
As in ehn. Fearlez doesn't believe me that's why he asked 'did I get you right?' cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by Ishilove: 3:35pm On Aug 19, 2017
butterflylion:

Haaaaa shocked shocked Iwo no! Easy easy! Yes make Lawna come carry their trash. Hope your day has been good sha.
Haha. My dear it is well o. cheesy

Yes it has, thanks
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by butterflylion: 3:36pm On Aug 19, 2017
Ishilove:

Haha. My dear it is well o. cheesy

Yes it has, thank

smiley
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by Ishilove: 3:37pm On Aug 19, 2017
Fearlez:
Lol. How can you get a mention when you have thousands of monikers? We wouldn't know which to mention tongue
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by 701ecilana: 3:40pm On Aug 19, 2017
Ishilove:

As in ehn. Fearlez doesn't believe me that's why he asked 'did I get you right?' cheesy
I wish i can bring up that thread for him.
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by 701ecilana: 3:41pm On Aug 19, 2017
Ishilove:

I wish i can bring up that thread for him. Wait, i can bring it up from KingEbukas profile.
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by felixomor: 3:47pm On Aug 19, 2017
JackBizzle:

Poverty is worrying you.

Says the thief who celebrates 5k doope grin

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by Ishilove: 3:48pm On Aug 19, 2017
701ecilana:

I wish i can bring up that thread for him. Wait, i can bring it up from KingEbukas profile.
Okay
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by Ishilove: 3:50pm On Aug 19, 2017
701ecilana:

Phantom theory? I wish it was anything but phantom. Dat gal is crazy.

That's an understatement
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by 701ecilana: 4:02pm On Aug 19, 2017
Ishilove:

That's an understatement
Here is the thread. It was Bennyann's thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/3853505/christians-please-whats-take
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by Ishilove: 4:18pm On Aug 19, 2017
701ecilana:

Here is the thread. It was Bennyann's thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/3853505/christians-please-whats-take
Thanks. grin

Cc fearlez
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by 701ecilana: 4:18pm On Aug 19, 2017
Ishilove:

Lol. How can you get a mention when you have thousands of monikers? We wouldn't know which to mention tongue

I mentioned lez. That was what attracted the girl nah.
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by 701ecilana: 4:19pm On Aug 19, 2017
Ishilove:

Thanks. grin

Cc fearlez
It's not this thread. It's another thread.
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by Ishilove: 4:20pm On Aug 19, 2017
701ecilana:

I mentioned lez. That was what attracted the girl nah.

Lmao! For real? cheesy

She even called me 'husband snatcher' and 'home breaker' cheesy

Fearlez has really odd tastes
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by 701ecilana: 4:33pm On Aug 19, 2017
Ishilove:

Lmao! For real? cheesy

I have seen it. Here it is. I quoted him in page 13 of this thread, then she she came on later.

https://www.nairaland.com/3784690/whats-fate-good-godly-single/13#56621496
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by 701ecilana: 4:52pm On Aug 19, 2017
Ishilove:

Lmao! For real? cheesy

She said you like guys with big stuff and he likes gals with nbig butty, and that you guys were fit for each other. I laugh at her rejection. She no get yansh, no be your fault

I don even forget that her moniker sef. That was the second time she was taking jibes at me. I was so ignorant of who she was.

I remember mentioning postman there too, he responded, but lez didn't. I think the mistake was, i was calling him lezz instead of lez.

Am sorry lez for mentioning you repeatedly.
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by Fearlez: 5:22pm On Aug 19, 2017
Ishilove:

Thousands of monikers, ishilove? Very convenient excuse.
Might I suggest we cease this tiresome effort at minimizing personal loss?

I want to feel the sun.
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by bennyann: 5:26pm On Aug 19, 2017
JackBizzle:

I dont pm people on nairaland except for biz purposes.

I already knew why she was sending the pm

You already knew? The all-knowing Jack. grin

Seriously, it's high time you both stopped. It's my desire to see an end to all these. You can't keep on keeping on with it.

It takes one person to give in first. Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

Should We Stop Giving Tithe? / Nigerian Pastor Stops Offering In His Church Until Price Of Petrol Comes Down / Happy Palm Sunday Nairalanders!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.