Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,452 members, 7,850,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:44 AM

Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue (20224 Views)

I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It. / Hopefullandlord And Co, I Need You Guys Take On This Issue. / I Want To Clear My Conscience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by Ishilove: 5:51pm On Aug 19, 2017
Fearlez:
Thousands of monikers, ishilove? Very convenient excuse.
Might I suggest we cease this tiresome effort at minimizing personal loss?

I want to feel the sun.
Be free as a bird, darling. You only have one life to live.
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by Ishilove: 5:53pm On Aug 19, 2017
701ecilana:

She said you like guys with big stuff and he likes gals with nbig butty, and that you guys were fit for each other. I laugh at her rejection. She no get yansh, no be your fault

I don even forget that her moniker sef. That was the second time she was taking jibes at me. I was so ignorant of who she was.

I remember mentioning postman there too, he responded, but lez didn't. I think the mistake was, i was calling him lezz instead of lez.

Am sorry lez for mentioning you repeatedly.
Hian. She said so? I didn't read all her lunatic rantings so I must have missed it. Lmaaaao!!!

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by JackBizzle: 5:55pm On Aug 19, 2017
felixomor:

Says the thief who celebrates 5k doope grin

You are a clown who doesnt have sense. See how 5k is paining you. Your mates are investing millions in farming and IT.
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by JackBizzle: 5:56pm On Aug 19, 2017
bennyann:

You already knew? The all-knowing Jack. grin

Seriously, it's high time you both stopped. It's my desire to see an end to all these. You can't keep on keeping on with it.

It takes one person to give in first. Hmmm

Sharapp.
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by Ishilove: 5:59pm On Aug 19, 2017
bennyann:

You already knew? The all-knowing Jack. grin

Seriously, it's high time you both stopped. It's my desire to see an end to all these. You can't keep on keeping on with it.

It takes one person to give in first. Hmmm
I don't have issues with him. He is just a lover of trouble who enjoys trolling
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by bennyann: 6:08pm On Aug 19, 2017
JackBizzle you be case. Don't worry I won't reply you or quote you again. I get the message. Enjoy! cool
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by bennyann: 6:11pm On Aug 19, 2017
Ishilove:

He needs your presence to breathe well I guess. Make I stop before I look for more trouble.

Me I'm happy that our president is back. Make nobody spoil my mood today. I just pray say PMB bring goodies come grin
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by drsteroid(m): 6:17pm On Aug 19, 2017
Ishilove:

Jackbizzle needs it. He is having an early onset of glaucoma
Lol..how did u arrive @ ur diagnosis?
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by Fearlez: 6:29pm On Aug 19, 2017
701ecilana:

She said you like guys with big stuff and he likes gals with nbig butty, and that you guys were fit for each other. I laugh at her rejection. She no get yansh, no be your fault

I don even forget that her moniker sef. That was the second time she was taking jibes at me. I was so ignorant of who she was.

I remember mentioning postman there too, he responded, but lez didn't. I think the mistake was, i was calling him lezz instead of lez.

Am sorry lez for mentioning you repeatedly.
Dear, any piece written in 3rd person narrative is fiction.

Can you be real anyhow?
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by Ishilove: 6:45pm On Aug 19, 2017
drsteroid:
Lol..how did u arrive @ ur diagnosis?
He said I'm charcoal black grin
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by JackBizzle: 6:57pm On Aug 19, 2017
Ishilove:

He said I'm charcoal black grin

grin did you bleach to light skin?
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by JackBizzle: 7:00pm On Aug 19, 2017
Ishilove:

Really?

And you are a saint?
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by Niflheim(m): 7:14pm On Aug 19, 2017
@op,

You did absolutely nothing wrong!!! Your Aunty however is a representation of the typical christian!!!

1.Fantastically foolish.

2.Fantastically forgetful.

3.Fantastically hypocritical.
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by JackBizzle: 7:32pm On Aug 19, 2017
Niflheim:
@op,

You did absolutely nothing wrong!!! Your Aunty however is a representation of the typical christian!!!

1.Fantastically foolish.

2.Fantastically forgetful.

3.Fantastically hypocritical.

Ogbeni, the op and topic have been abandoned.

grin grin
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by MrPresident1: 7:39pm On Aug 19, 2017
701ecilana:

Are you interested?

Yes na. U will be narrating the feem to us? grin
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by 701ecilana: 8:43pm On Aug 19, 2017
Fearlez:
Dear, any piece written in 3rd person narrative is fiction.

Can you be real anyhow?
Now i'm sure you don't believe me. I won't talk about it anymore.

Why will i want to talk about this? I don't know that girl. Never been close to you to know anything about you or you are close to. If she didn't come for my jugular, she'd be any random moniker here. Why will i want to lie about her? To archive what biko?

This is the last of it.
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by 701ecilana: 9:25pm On Aug 19, 2017
JackBizzle:

At least she is not fat like you and she could be a model.

You wey get love handles....
Yes, a stripping model.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by 701ecilana: 9:28pm On Aug 19, 2017
butterflylion:

I call him Jumbo Dumbo and he likes it! grin
God!!!! You wicked cheesy
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by 701ecilana: 9:30pm On Aug 19, 2017
bennyann:

You've really made him famous in this section.
Absolute truth. Without Ishilove, no body would have known Logicboy. Just imagine how he keeps on here, because he is given attention.

Ishilove, drop this jerk and let him die.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by Fearlez: 9:35pm On Aug 19, 2017
701ecilana:

Now i'm sure you don't believe me. I won't talk about it anymore.

Why will i want to talk about this? I don't know that girl. Never been close to you to know anything about you or you are close to. If she didn't come for my jugular, she'd be any random moniker here. Why will i want to lie about her? To archive what biko?

This is the last of it.
Don't let's fight, dear. I'm just saying I don't know of whom you speak about. I'm not doubting the events occurred.

I've been hyper-busy today and haven't settled down to peruse that link you dropped. I will over my favourite swizzle tonight.

How's your weekend going? I'm doing clean up over loud music .
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by frubben(m): 9:39pm On Aug 19, 2017
701ecilana:

I wish i have what to say to you. You became a satanist because you had a wrong notion of Christianity. I see that clearly on how you guys expect a Born Again Christian to be.

Your expectation of a born again Christin is a timid sheep who can be twirled by any fool right?

So you allowed fools to turn you like a swivel until you couldn't take anymore then you became a satanist?

Sorry, if you bring that leg here, you'd lose it.
SMH, be careful not to become the evil u fighting. Stay safe
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by butterflylion: 9:42pm On Aug 19, 2017
Fearlez:
Don't let's fight, dear. I'm just saying I don't know of whom you speak about. I'm not doubting the events occurred.

I've been hyper-busy today and haven't settled down to peruse that link you dropped. I will over my favourite swizzle tonight.

Hian! This guy sha. cheesy

Ogbeni lyricist slow your roll Abeg. You are on the speed lane when you should be on the slow lane. Your body too dey hot.

Face your room and clean it well. One thing at a time. Person wey dey clean room dey type? grin

Clean room first jor then you can chat while I monitor because your words dey very sugar coated.
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by 701ecilana: 9:50pm On Aug 19, 2017
Fearlez:

Okay dear, i wont fight with you, i cant even fight you even if i wanted you. I'll be crushed before i start lol.

My weekend is going great. Am glad you are good too.

Clean up over loud music? How do you clean up over loud music?

The link sent to you is not the right link. I remember now. I mentioned you and your friend in a particular thread, which he responded, but you didn't, but she came on me on another thread not the one i mentioned you. It's now coming back to me.

But, what the hell? I will be friends with whomever i choose. Whoever doesn't like it, should fine a way to deal with it.

Hi Fearlez, you are now officially my friend.
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by 701ecilana: 9:54pm On Aug 19, 2017
MrPresident1:

Yes na. U will be narrating the feem to us? grin
You beta go buy the feem watch for ya sef o.

Your Exellyency eh, feems dey bore me to death these days, but you see Game of Thrones? Dos guys hold me tight. I can't wait for a new episode to come out tomorrow.
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by 701ecilana: 9:56pm On Aug 19, 2017
frubben:
SMH, be careful not to become the evil u fighting. Stay safe
No, i won't be. Thanks for your counsel.

And, stay save too. Good nite.
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by Fearlez: 10:01pm On Aug 19, 2017
701ecilana:

Okay dear, i wont fight with you, i cant even fight you even if i wanted you. I'll be crushed before i start lol.

My weekend is going great. Am glad you are good too.

Clean up over loud music? How do you clean up over loud music?

The link sent to you is not the right link. I remember now. I mentioned you and your friend in a particular thread, which he responded, but you didn't, but she came on me on another thread not the one i mentioned you. It's now coming back to me.

But, what the hell? I will be friends with whomever i choose. Whoever doesn't like it, should fine a way to deal with it.

Hi Fearl.ez, you are now officially my friend.

Loolz, music takes my mind off the task so my mind is oblivious to the progress or lack thereof. Same trick I use on the gym too.

We should be friends by all means. Nothing will stimulate me mentally more.
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by MrPresident1: 10:15pm On Aug 19, 2017
701ecilana:

You beta go buy the feem watch for ya sef o.

Your Exellyency eh, feems dey bore me to death these days, but you see Game of Thrones? Dos guys hold me tight. I can't wait for a new episode to come out tomorrow.

The only season feem that does not tire me is Spartacus, I can watch Spartacus for Nigeria especially for its historical and contemporary relevance.

Romans have done a lot of bad things. Smh.

Hope you had a nice day, and are faithfully watching, our Great God is coming in only now a matter of hours grin
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by 701ecilana: 10:17pm On Aug 19, 2017
MrPresident1:

The only season feem that does not tire me is Spartacus, I can watch Spartacus for Nigeria ;, especially for its historican and contemporary relevance.

Romans have done a lot of bad things. Smh.

Hope you had a noce day, and are faithfully watching, our Great God is coming in only now a matter of hours grin
Everyone was going on and on about Spartacus. I tried to watch it, i couldn't finish episode 1. Too much blood and sex.
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by 701ecilana: 10:20pm On Aug 19, 2017
Fearlez:

Loolz, music takes my mind off the task so my mind is oblivious to the progress or lack thereof. Same trick I use on the gym too.

We should be friends by all means. Nothing will stimulate me mentally more.
Lol, mental stimulation from me? I don't come close. I'll be buried deep down into the depth of intellectual eloquence.

I replied your Pm. I hope you got it?
What kind of music do you like?
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by 701ecilana: 10:23pm On Aug 19, 2017
Ishilove:

Be free as a bird, darling. You only have one life to live.
My dear, no need to be tight up when we can breath.
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by Fearlez: 10:29pm On Aug 19, 2017
701ecilana:

Lol, mental stimulation from me? I don't come close. I'll be buried deep down into the depth of intellectual eloquence.

I replied your Pm. I hope you got it?
What kind of music do you like?

Are you in a habit of seeing yourself from a critic's purview? You're a mental oasis in a desert of intellectual shammers.

You've got enough mental juice to last the 5 foolish virgins.

I have long since replied your mail. And hard rock is my favorite plus classic. All other good genres are in my library in limited supply.
Re: Please Help Me Clear My Mind About This Issue by MrPresident1: 10:33pm On Aug 19, 2017
701ecilana:

Everyone was going on and on about Spartacus. I tried to watch it, i couldn't finish episode 1. Too much blood and sex.

Hahaha blood and sex and hard men grin

Wetin GOT dey about sef?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

Do Homosexuals Have A Place In God's Kingdom? / For All Those Who Fall Asleep In Church / Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.