Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Unknow Guls Call Your Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unknow Guls Call Your Boyfriend (1469 Views)

Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend / To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unknow Guls Call Your Boyfriend by tonia4luv(f): 12:46pm On Feb 11, 2007
when unknown guls mails or call ur boyfriend,and your boy friend doesnt let them know he has a girlfriend for them to keep of him,and when you compalin about that he tells you that he is doing it on the ground that he doesnt want to know anything about them,or give them room to know him,please is that a candid answer,or he enjoys been sort after by guls,please let me kwo your opinion on these.
Re: Unknow Guls Call Your Boyfriend by naijacutee(f): 4:34pm On Feb 11, 2007
Sorry but what does "doing it on the ground" mean?
Re: Unknow Guls Call Your Boyfriend by PTBNaija(f): 5:30pm On Feb 11, 2007
Umm, your boyfriend just likes female attention a lot. Definitely a hard thing to swallow, but as long as he doesn't cheat, then go ahead and just let him stroke his ego. But personally, I don't think that I would be in that relationship if it's just completely habitual and he does this for months on end.
Re: Unknow Guls Call Your Boyfriend by beyunce(f): 2:40am On Feb 12, 2007
Let me tell u dis.
if it continues dat way surely he wil cheat on u one day. might be 2 morrow, next 2morrow, weeks time, months time or even years just dont look suprise wen it happens.
Re: Unknow Guls Call Your Boyfriend by jgirl3: 4:05am On Feb 12, 2007
It's like your boyfriend wants to be single oh! Yeah he isn't worth it if he's not willing to admit that he's dating you
Re: Unknow Guls Call Your Boyfriend by Free(f): 4:30am On Feb 12, 2007
for real , he aint worth datin , if he cant tell other gurls

he is already in a relationship
Re: Unknow Guls Call Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 03, 2012
If there's no need to tell the gurls about the existence of a gurlfriend, then,
Besides, this' the kind of answer girlfriends always tender in situations like this. Why the guy own wan different? Atleast the babe go know say him bobo dey desirable to other chicks.
Everybody likes attention of some kind.
Re: Unknow Guls Call Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 03, 2012
If there's no need to tell the gurls about the existence of a gurlfriend, then,
Besides, this' the kind of answer girlfriends always tender in situations like this. Why the guy own wan different? Atleast the babe go know say him bobo dey desirable to other chicks.
Everybody likes attention of some kind.
Re: Unknow Guls Call Your Boyfriend by Mynd44: 6:19pm On Jan 03, 2012
Old topic
Re: Unknow Guls Call Your Boyfriend by Sijo01(f): 8:32pm On Jan 03, 2012
^D tin taya me o.
5years!

(1) (Reply)

Unmarried Couples Living Together Before Marriage / Let's Hear U Plz / How To Make Your Gf Fall In Love With You?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.