Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,315 members, 7,954,268 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:48 PM

Where Is This Relationship Going? What's Your Opinion On This Question? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Is This Relationship Going? What's Your Opinion On This Question? (3535 Views)

I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals / How To Keep A Relationship Going: The Secret To Harmonious Love / I Need A True Love That Will Lead To Relationship Going To Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Where Is This Relationship Going? What's Your Opinion On This Question? by Divay22(f): 9:22pm On Aug 17, 2017
Rorachy:
I don't know about you but if am dating a guy, I must know where its heading, one way or the other.

You have to smart about it, there are 101 ways you can get him to say something about it.

I don't know you guy but there are tactics you can use to get him to tell you.
I'm talking about a close friend of mine...
I just simply told her, to go ask him when it's heading to, so she'll know where she stands.....
Thanks thou.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are Chances My Wife bleeps With My Servant In House In My Absence / The 7 Boyfriends Every Girl Has / Girls Who Bear Amaka Are Wicked And Cheaters..Is it True Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.