Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,411 members, 7,853,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:48 AM

Tips To A HAPPY And Healthy Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tips To A HAPPY And Healthy Relationship (371 Views)

What Makes You Happy And What Makes You Sad? / A Clean And Healthy Nairaland Is Possible / Wish a Nairalander a Happy Easter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tips To A HAPPY And Healthy Relationship by ladilawalopen: 1:34pm On Aug 17, 2017
Todays post is from an angle of an experienced lady...
You see, gone are the days of doing shakara and forming unnecessarily, just to prove a point or take a stand. For goodness sake, if you want to form, go and form for your friends and colleagues, not the guy/babe you love very much.
when you are in a relationship, theres no point trying so hard to prove any point, for all I care, your partner can see through you already. so save the drama and save yourself headaches.
Here are a few tips i have for you today:

BE YOURSELF: Na wa o... some guys can form for Africa sha, you will be talking your babe to very expensive places, pretending to be a bawler, but you are just suffering and smiling, mumu, you think you are deceiving her ba? na yourself you dey do o... as far as am concerned, the happiness will only be one-sided, babe will be happy, you nko? sleepless night and over thinking... anu ofia! you will just die an untimely death.
As for girls, una own no too bad sha, most times, una dey try to be una self.
My advice is be who you are, if you like big things, tell him/her that you are broke o... but you like big things, maybe una fit dey plan dey hustle together.

.............. to be continued grin grin grin
Re: Tips To A HAPPY And Healthy Relationship by Tolubae1(f): 1:55pm On Aug 17, 2017
cool jux passing through

(1) (Reply)

What Must I Do To Stop Fornication / If You Could Change One Thing About Yourself, What Would It Be? / Can You Allow Your Daughter Or Sister Get Married To A Casket Seller?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.