Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,070 members, 7,814,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

What Makes You Happy And What Makes You Sad? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Makes You Happy And What Makes You Sad? (1998 Views)

Are You Sad? Share What's Doing You Here Someone Might Be Of A Helping Hand / Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? / Masturbating Into A Tissue Paper Makes You Lose 80 Euros – Twitter User Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Makes You Happy And What Makes You Sad? by iLegendd(m): 7:23am On Feb 26, 2020

I'll go first.

What makes me happy is the fact that I'm alive and make money while I sleep.

What makes me sad is the fact that our leaders don't care about the poor masses and making the country great for everyone.

Sadly, the poor masses don't because too, especially the men and that is why they have more children than they can train. These children begin to hustle in whichever way peer pressure leads them and that is why evil and crime rate is high.

Over to you. What makes you happy and what makes you sad?

1 Like

Re: What Makes You Happy And What Makes You Sad? by sunnyphem(m): 7:41am On Feb 26, 2020
what makes me sad is Nigeria as a country... I will tell u happy stuff soon
Re: What Makes You Happy And What Makes You Sad? by Nobody: 7:44am On Feb 26, 2020
Eating a good food has a way of giving me an unexplainable happiness. Only my fellow foodie can understand this grin grin

Disappointment saddens me

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Makes You Happy And What Makes You Sad? by Jacqueline22(f): 7:49am On Feb 26, 2020
Money makes me happy, I’m always sad when I don’t have money.

3 Likes

Re: What Makes You Happy And What Makes You Sad? by Davash222(m): 7:56am On Feb 26, 2020
Jacqueline22:
Money makes me happy, I’m always sad when I don’t have money.
You this small Nigerian girl, what do you need money for
Re: What Makes You Happy And What Makes You Sad? by proclinician: 8:02am On Feb 26, 2020
My day starts with PayPal you've got money email notification. Today is a happy day I just got over a thousand USD for February. I'm not happy I exchange my dollars at 320 instead of 360.
Re: What Makes You Happy And What Makes You Sad? by AlphaGreenz: 8:27am On Feb 26, 2020
I'm familiar with this feeling.[img][/img][b][/b] tongue
tohyorsih2:
Eating a good food has a way of giving me an unexplainable happiness. Only my fellow foodie can understand this grin grin

Re: What Makes You Happy And What Makes You Sad? by Jacqueline22(f): 8:29am On Feb 26, 2020
Davash222:

You this small Nigerian girl, what do you need money for
Because I love enjoyment. I cannot come and go and kill my self in this small world.
Abeg let me enjoy o life is too short.

1 Like

Re: What Makes You Happy And What Makes You Sad? by Davash222(m): 8:32am On Feb 26, 2020
Jacqueline22:

Because I love enjoyment. I cannot come and go and kill my self in this small world.
Abeg let me enjoy o life is too short.
Hmmm. So, Nigerian girls spend their money on themselves Didn't know o. When dis one start?
Re: What Makes You Happy And What Makes You Sad? by Owolabi000(m): 8:40am On Feb 26, 2020
proclinician me I will buy 325/$
Re: What Makes You Happy And What Makes You Sad? by proclinician: 8:41am On Feb 26, 2020
Owolabi000:
proclinician me I will buy 325/$

U fit be scammer so I wouldn't like to lose everything.

1 Like

Re: What Makes You Happy And What Makes You Sad? by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 26, 2020
AlphaGreenz:
I'm familiar with this feeling.[img][/img][b][/b] tongue

One foodie spotted grin

1 Like

Re: What Makes You Happy And What Makes You Sad? by Froshloaded: 8:45am On Feb 26, 2020
grin
tohyorsih2:
Toyo, I'm not removing anything from this plate cool
Re: What Makes You Happy And What Makes You Sad? by Jacqueline22(f): 8:48am On Feb 26, 2020
Davash222:

Hmmm. So, Nigerian girls spend their money on themselves Didn't know o. When dis one start?
Maybe you should learn how to stop generalizing. Not even Nigerian girls, most girls loves spending on dem self. Not all girls depend on a guy. Like me I make my own money I also spend it the way I like. I hate insults
Re: What Makes You Happy And What Makes You Sad? by Owolabi000(m): 8:48am On Feb 26, 2020
proclinician we fit do physical deal
Re: What Makes You Happy And What Makes You Sad? by proclinician: 8:50am On Feb 26, 2020
Owolabi000:
proclinician we fit do physical deal

Where are u based?
Re: What Makes You Happy And What Makes You Sad? by Davash222(m): 8:51am On Feb 26, 2020
Jacqueline22:

Maybe you should learn how to stop generalizing. Not even Nigerian girls, most girls loves spending on dem self. Not all girls depend on a guy. Like me I make my own money I also spend it the way I like. I hate insults
Spending your money is sweet but spending boyfriend's money is sweeter.
No be una formulate this quote
Re: What Makes You Happy And What Makes You Sad? by Owolabi000(m): 8:53am On Feb 26, 2020
proclinician badagry
Re: What Makes You Happy And What Makes You Sad? by Jacqueline22(f): 8:54am On Feb 26, 2020
Davash222:

Spending your money is sweet but spending boyfriend's money is sweeter.
No be una formulate this quote

I no join o I just Dey hear the quote today so.
Re: What Makes You Happy And What Makes You Sad? by lasisi69(f): 8:54am On Feb 26, 2020
cool

2 Likes

Re: What Makes You Happy And What Makes You Sad? by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 26, 2020
Froshloaded:
grin
Toyo, I'm not removing anything from this plate cool

I'll remove the moi moi since i get tired of it quickly

1 Like

Re: What Makes You Happy And What Makes You Sad? by iLegendd(m): 9:01am On Feb 26, 2020
proclinician:
My day starts with PayPal you've got money email notification. Today is a happy day I just got over a thousand USD for February. I'm not happy I exchange my dollars at 320 instead of 360.

If you send an exchanger $1000, PayPal will take 2.9% service charge and that is $29.30 out of $1000 and the exchanger is left with $970.7.

From here, there will be another transaction fee charge to his foreign account since UBA Africard isn't working at the moment. From his foreign account, there "may be" another small charge and exchange rate reduction to his Nigerian account. From his Nigerian account, he will now send to you.

This is to say, the money moved into 3 different accounts before getting to you, the 4th account. In this process of moving from one account to another, that is how the money keeps shrinking and this is why exchangers have low exchange rate to enable them not to run a loss.

At times, there may be delays from one account to another and buyers who don't know this will panic while thinking they've been scammed because of the extended time it's taking. Using UBA was such a time saver, but now, it's the long and extended route exchangers take.

I would've helped you exchange your money for N330/$, but I didn't recharge my $15.00 VPS this month to access my UK PayPal. If I have, I would've even helped you for free.

Or, sub my VPS via my Lesotho PayPal and after a successful subscription, I'll help you withdraw the money via my UK PayPal for free. This is to say, you're going to get your money 100% in full.

1 Like

Re: What Makes You Happy And What Makes You Sad? by iLegendd(m): 9:03am On Feb 26, 2020
tohyorsih2:

Only God knows how wicked you are for showing these beautiful looking food this morning. I must eat that garri today. You better send it to me.

2 Likes

Re: What Makes You Happy And What Makes You Sad? by Froshloaded: 9:04am On Feb 26, 2020
grin
tohyorsih2:

I'll remove the moi moi since i get tired of it quickly
lol OK
The moi moi sef is heart shaped angry
Re: What Makes You Happy And What Makes You Sad? by iLegendd(m): 9:07am On Feb 26, 2020
sunnyphem:
what makes me sad is Nigeria as a country... I will tell u happy stuff soon

You're right. Nigeria, as a nation, saddens most people — especially the masses. Though, I just realized with lots of money, you won't feel that much and that is why politicians don't care. They are only afraid of their loved ones being kidnapped or killed and nothing more.

Just find something to make yourself happy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Makes You Happy And What Makes You Sad? by CTechHub(m): 9:15am On Feb 26, 2020
iLegendd:

If you send an exchanger $1000, PayPal will take 2.9% service charge and that is $29.30 out of $1000 and the exchanger is left with $970.7.

From here, there will be another transaction fee charge to his foreign account since UBA Africard isn't working at the moment. From his foreign account, there "may be" another small charge and exchange rate reduction to his Nigerian account. From his Nigerian account, he will now send to you.

This is to say, the money moved into 3 different accounts before getting to you, the 4th account. In this process of moving from one account to another, that is how the money keeps shrinking and this is why exchangers have low exchange rate to enable them not to run a loss.

At times, there may be delays from one account to another and buyers who don't know this will panic while thinking they've been scammed because of the extended time it's taking. Using UBA was such a time saver, but now, it's the long and extended route exchangers take.

I would've helped you exchange your money for N330/$, but I didn't recharge my $15.00 VPS this month to access my UK PayPal. If I have, I would've even helped you for free.

Or, sub my VPS via my Lesotho PayPal and after a successful subscription, I'll help you withdraw the money via my UK PayPal for free. This is to say, you're going to get your money 100% in full.

Good morning bro.

Can we do this right away? I have $45 that I want to sell. I use SA PayPal
Re: What Makes You Happy And What Makes You Sad? by proclinician: 9:17am On Feb 26, 2020
iLegendd:

vps gives what rate?
Re: What Makes You Happy And What Makes You Sad? by iLegendd(m): 9:26am On Feb 26, 2020
proclinician:
vps gives what rate?

Nothing concerns VPS with rate. Since I'm using a UK PayPal, I can't access it with a Nigerian IP. If I do, the account will be blocked.

So, to make sure it doesn't get blocked, I need a middle man company to provide me network to access my UK PayPal as if I'm in the UK.

For this service, the company takes $15 per month to give me access to use their browser to access my account. This is different from local VPN.

Let's forget the grammar. The first person to send the $15.00 for the subscription gets everything for free while the rest no longer send $15.00 and no longer get anything for free. There will be a N330/$ charge for them.

Only the first person has this free opportunity.

1 Like

Re: What Makes You Happy And What Makes You Sad? by iLegendd(m): 9:28am On Feb 26, 2020
CTechHub:

Good morning bro.

Can we do this right away? I have $45 that I want to sell. I use SA PayPal

Yes, if you first of all send $15.00 to my African PayPal to help me do the subscription needed to have access to my foreign PayPal.

1 Like

Re: What Makes You Happy And What Makes You Sad? by JustinOwen(m): 9:30am On Feb 26, 2020
Being in the presence of God gives me an unconditional joy. Also, knowing that my A/C is breathing fine gives me so much happiness.

What makes me sad? When you don't trust me.

Meanwhile, if you are looking for a side hustle or want to start earning online, there's a link in my signature that might help out. You don't have to ship and sell anything. It is for only those who are ready and determined to earn money.
Re: What Makes You Happy And What Makes You Sad? by proclinician: 9:34am On Feb 26, 2020
iLegendd:

Nothing concerns VPS with rate. Since I'm using a UK PayPal, I can't access it with a Nigerian IP. If I do, the account will be blocked.

So, to make sure it doesn't get blocked, I need a middle man company to provide me network to access my UK PayPal as if I'm in the UK.

For this service, the company takes $15 per month to give me access to use their browser to access my account. This is different from local VPN.

Let's forget the grammar. The first person to send the $15.00 for the subscription gets everything for free while the rest no longer send $15.00 and no longer get anything for free. There will be a N330/$ charge for them.

Only the first person has this free opportunity.

Wow.

Which address will take the 15$?
Re: What Makes You Happy And What Makes You Sad? by iLegendd(m): 9:40am On Feb 26, 2020
proclinician:

Wow.

Which address will take the 15$?

What is the last 2 digits of your WhatsApp number? After telling me, check my profile and send a WhatsApp message to the number you see there and I'll send you the PayPal address to send the $15.00. After that, I'll sub and login my main PayPal account and get started with the main transaction.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Indian Women Pay The Bride Price Not Men.. / Anita Joseph Shares Love-up Bedroom Video With Her Husband, Mc Fish / President Donald Trump's Daughter Is Dating A Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.