Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Dear Graduates, What Are Your Future Plans? - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Dear Graduates, What Are Your Future Plans? (19901 Views)

Dear Graduates ... Please Buy A Laptop!! / I Earn More Than Most University Graduates – Tricyclist Says / Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Graduates, What Are Your Future Plans? by Orestino(m): 4:19am On Aug 18, 2017
Xerox01:
Bro I catch you!!! popoola
Ah! Paddy.. How far naw

1 Like

Re: Dear Graduates, What Are Your Future Plans? by 784108787kjkh: 7:08am On Aug 18, 2017
Re: Dear Graduates, What Are Your Future Plans? by Ezi39: 7:16am On Aug 18, 2017
My future plan is to get a job and raise capital for a business
Re: Dear Graduates, What Are Your Future Plans? by Xerox01(m): 7:38am On Aug 18, 2017
Orestino:
Ah! Paddy.. How far naw
Boss i de oo. You self de flex for here
Re: Dear Graduates, What Are Your Future Plans? by ewa20buredi100: 10:46am On Aug 18, 2017
Essentials1:

Seriously, there are like One billion hairdressers in Nigeria at the moment, what makes you think having a career in their will make you resourceful, becuase it just seems that you want to join the crowd.

From what you said I can say that you are one of those people who don't like Maths, Chemistry or Physics, so it would really be hard for you to really do what I am about to tell you. So I don't want to bother

Please bother. Tell me, i like maths and chemistry. Though maths is my forte
Re: Dear Graduates, What Are Your Future Plans? by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:50am On Aug 18, 2017
ewa20buredi100:

Please bother. Tell me, i like maths and chemistry. Though maths is my forte
Re: Dear Graduates, What Are Your Future Plans? by BenZyncla(m): 12:23pm On Aug 18, 2017
Hmm I love your article. So insightful and useful for Nigerian youths so we don't waste away our time expecting Govt to provide everything for us including Job...Simply stating, I don't think our Government can really do much. Our Politicians may just be deceiving us with each passing election year.

The Real Estate Business is a very good plan for me for entrepreneurship and wealth building. So it is my mission. I am already into this and already building a team of young millionaire Real Estate Consultants who have already joined me and earning consistent residual income. Aside the lucrative income in comission earned on every sales, many are even visiting SA, France and Dubai between September and December this year on an all expense paid treat all thanks to meeting up with "easy but serious" criteria/target laid by our partners. Some may still be interested, so we have limited space on our team so you set yourself on the road to financial freedom. My signature details how to get in touch including the WhatsApp number.

Dpredictor:
What the plans for the future? let ask again. Do you remember the question “Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years” that you felt Human Resource Managers ask just to destabilize us during job interviews? Please listen, it isn’t just that.

I understand that 5 years is too small in this country to make any meaningful impact in the life of any graduate.

I understand that 5 years in this country could mean working for 10 different organizations – no time to settle and carve out a career path.

I know that 5 years might mean searching for a job for four years, only to use the remaining one year to start building up savings. I.e. if they even allow us last in the job without a sack or retrenchment letter on our desk.

I understand all these, but my question still stands; “what are your plans for the future”

Before you start mentioning “buying a new house, riding an expensive car, marrying the princess of England and others,” I want you to understand that plans are totally different from visions, aspirations and projections.

I might not have the liberty of explaining all these in details just for you, but you can go ahead to make some research and note down the difference between all of them.

Let me come down a little bit for those who might have gotten lost along the line. My question is “What are you doing or thinking of doing that will give you the freedom to ride an expensive car, marry a beautiful wife, travel around the world in style, and finally become a big name in your town or country”

Vision is the end product of the plans that are being put in place. Plans are the means to achieve your visions.

Dear graduate, you remember as a kid when they told us that “our beautiful future lies in our hands?”

I never understood the meaning till now, till I ended up telling my From Jobless Graduate to Plenty Job Offers . I am pretty sure that most of us don’t either. In simple terms, they meant that “our future is only dependent on what we create and how we create it”. This simply means that right now, our future is still blank, waiting for us to create it before walking into it.

Let me not digress further; you are probably done with your university education without a job, still in the university, or a young working graduate. The question still remains “What are the plans for your future?”

The odds might be against you now; but what are you doing to make sure that sooner or later that the odds favor you.

The future is in your hands!

What plans are you making to succeed? What skills are you acquiring to become the next big thing? What are the sacrifices you are putting in place to make sure that you have a bountiful harvest?

Several times I see young people without skills take up low paying jobs, making a ‘sacrifice’ of living within their means monthly as they pray for something better to come their way. The painful truth is that saving your monthly stipends will get you nowhere. You need extra sources of income – only rendering services through a skill acquired can give you that liberty.

What skills do you have? What skills are you acquiring? What plans are you making for your future?

I know you love your current job so much, or maybe you don’t. If there are no concrete plans for the future, the advancements in life are going to hit you and sweep you off like a tornado.

Now you know all these, what plans are you making to succeed?

Source: http://topwritersden.com/plans-for-the-future-dear-graduates/
Re: Dear Graduates, What Are Your Future Plans? by Chinyeresandra(f): 2:24pm On Aug 18, 2017
Rorachy:
Wow, your plans and mine are alike. I like you already grin.
Th.anks dear. Me too
Re: Dear Graduates, What Are Your Future Plans? by elvisscientist(m): 2:31pm On Aug 18, 2017
HOW I MADE MY FIRST 1MILLION NAIRA IN 3MONTHS USING A MACHINE THAT POUNDS/GRIND FUFU

I graduated from federal university of owerri,and after school the first year if my life was hell. I had no money to pay my bills and life was just rough. ..so I went into construction and was taught how to produce and repair heavy machines used for pounding fufu,yam,etc that makes life easy and saves time and energy instead of pounding manually.
It was a mind blowing experience as I found the secret of making such machines and also selling them.
The first week after construction ,I bought already processed cassava,cooked them and pounded it with my machine, I wrapped it with the help of my mother and we distributed it to d market,restaurant,hotels,weeding events etc..it sold fast and the next week I pounded 3bags in just an hour.I made lot of money and as I speak I have ten people working and distributing my fufu products for me..people come to my house to order for it and that was my story to the land of riches

I have machines for sale as I speak, I will also train you on how to produce and distribute your product to any area you desire to sell it..I will also teach you how and where to get already processed cassavas

Intrested people should call and WhatsApp me 08103107555
Email..elvisfrosh@gmail.com
If ure interested comment bellow

Re: Dear Graduates, What Are Your Future Plans? by ewa20buredi100: 7:43pm On Aug 18, 2017
tensazangetsu20:
I am with you. What do you have for me?
Re: Dear Graduates, What Are Your Future Plans? by 360command: 12:59am On Aug 19, 2017
chiboy429:

Hello sir I would like to know more about crptocurrency. The investment and technicalities involved
Investing in cryptocurrency, you cannot tell which one would spike or die out even if you do your research. I can say to you categorically, investing in bit coins is an investments others are speculations but with smart work and greater research you can profit.

as a startup go for promising cryptocurrency cause your money is not enough for bitcoins. note that all other coins are tracking bitcoins as it has increase from $2700-$3200 since the last week or 2 weeks.

I am not an expert on crypto but with my limited knowledge , investing in these crypto would help you:

Ripple(XRP)
monero (long term investment)
vertcoin
ANS (it is big in China)
STORJ

other big players are ltc,ETH,xrp,btc..

just find a crypto that is growing and invest in it. buy low sell high, be patient.
2years ago, I invested in a coin market where it was .50 ,today it is 8 euros in the market.
Re: Dear Graduates, What Are Your Future Plans? by Scapioe: 2:53pm On Aug 19, 2017
Hi..
Please there is this opportunity to learn how to make paint.100%,value for money guaranteed. We would be learning how to produce ..
Emulsion
Textured aka texcoat
Gloss paint.and lots of bonus.
The fee has been subsidised and the need to learn how to make paint can never be over emphasised.It is truly an opportunity.
Time. 10am
Date.26th August 2017
Fee.#15,000.00
Venue. 7 Mayegun Street (Blessed chuks plaza) suite 13&15;franklass/high taste b/stop,ojo Lagos.
Enquiry.. Call or WhatsApp 08065890339.
Please, tell friends and family because is one opportunity you would not like to miss. God bless you.
Re: Dear Graduates, What Are Your Future Plans? by kneo: 11:59am On Aug 21, 2017
I am interested
glosplendid:
Am not a graduate yet..buh am planning on buying/giving out a car for hire purchase this year..so that when I might have graduated next year..i won't be depending on govt work..infact I wana be a boss of my own..from now till when I graduate...I am aiidy planning my life....
Re: Dear Graduates, What Are Your Future Plans? by ActionsShure: 7:22am On Aug 22, 2017
I need 300m

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Does It Cost To Write ICAN Exams From PE1 To PE2 ? / 4 Myths About Ican / Should I Accept This Job Or Move On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.