Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,295 members, 7,954,176 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:40 PM

Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola Who Did Project Work On 'Jenifa's Diary English' - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola Who Did Project Work On 'Jenifa's Diary English' (45211 Views)

Jenifa's Diary English: A Project Topic In OAU (Photo) / Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) / I Hate Reading — Oyindamola Badejo, Bells University Best Graduating Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola Who Did Project Work On 'Jenifa's Diary English' by oksmart1992(m): 8:10am On Aug 18, 2017
Her mouth wide oooo shocked A replica of what her ***** would be like grin

1 Like

Re: Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola Who Did Project Work On 'Jenifa's Diary English' by KingsleyCEO: 8:10am On Aug 18, 2017
INTERMAN:
What concern is with the picture? Pls don't forget to add she is an extra year student cos her matrix number starts from 2012/

And so? if we are to put you both on a test, she may even outshine you Mr Extra year.
Re: Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola Who Did Project Work On 'Jenifa's Diary English' by Holyfield1(m): 8:12am On Aug 18, 2017
ADEWUMIMichael:
she's cute, but should i be crying?
Yes

2 Likes

Re: Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola Who Did Project Work On 'Jenifa's Diary English' by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:13am On Aug 18, 2017
oyeleyemaureen:
Pictures Of The OAU Student Whose Project Work On 'jenifa's English' Went Viral

Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola, whose recent project work on Jenifa's English went viral, from the department of liguistics and African languages, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Osun State
mч αfσnjα ѕíѕtєrѕ αlwαчѕ σvєrlσαdєd wíth єvєrчthíng.. σluwα вlєѕѕíng αlwαчѕ ín αвundαncє..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola Who Did Project Work On 'Jenifa's Diary English' by hAlexandro(m): 8:14am On Aug 18, 2017
undecided
INTERMAN:
What concern is with the picture? Pls don't forget to add she is an extra year student cos her matrix number starts from 2012/
she might be a direct entry student Pele ooo
Re: Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola Who Did Project Work On 'Jenifa's Diary English' by goldedprince: 8:15am On Aug 18, 2017
INTERMAN:
NA YOUR TYPE WEY IF I WAN EMPLOY , I GO MAKE SURE SAY I SHOW U PEPPER. I GO ASK YOU VERY USELESS AND STUPID QUESTIONs.
MONITOR LIZARD angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola Who Did Project Work On 'Jenifa's Diary English' by RALPHOW(m): 8:16am On Aug 18, 2017
INTERMAN:

Enemy of progress will always remain at the back, that is why people like you can never progress.

However I think the writer should explain more about the project than her beautiful picture.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola Who Did Project Work On 'Jenifa's Diary English' by Lexusgs430: 8:16am On Aug 18, 2017
INTERMAN:
I am a student.and I tell you that the current part four set are with the matrix number 2013/

Forget matric, matrix, matrimonial or matriculation......... Just get me her contact details.....
Re: Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola Who Did Project Work On 'Jenifa's Diary English' by eipreel(f): 8:17am On Aug 18, 2017
Okay so now she's a celebrity. Wonderful!
Re: Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola Who Did Project Work On 'Jenifa's Diary English' by obajoey(m): 8:19am On Aug 18, 2017
I like ur lips.
Huee:

Of all the things to state..... Smh
Re: Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola Who Did Project Work On 'Jenifa's Diary English' by gurunlocker: 8:19am On Aug 18, 2017
INTERMAN:

So your sense doesn't tell you that in Naija, strike year is added to the four years?
Re: Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola Who Did Project Work On 'Jenifa's Diary English' by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 18, 2017
oyeleyemaureen:
u're dull, man....is that an indication of who has an extra year :-

Lady where are you from pls? am curious cos if your surname
Re: Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola Who Did Project Work On 'Jenifa's Diary English' by Eportal123: 8:20am On Aug 18, 2017
INTERMAN:

Bro, when last did you do an MRI to check your brain functions?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola Who Did Project Work On 'Jenifa's Diary English' by Bigsteveg(m): 8:22am On Aug 18, 2017
INTERMAN:
I am a student.and I tell you that the current part four set are with the matrix number 2013/
Just shut up and listen to What tolexander is telling you, you don't submit project before writing final exam. Do not always be too know all,

1 Like

Re: Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola Who Did Project Work On 'Jenifa's Diary English' by 900warriorz: 8:23am On Aug 18, 2017
is it me? or the girls mouth is tilted to the right kinda!
Re: Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola Who Did Project Work On 'Jenifa's Diary English' by cyberwinner1(m): 8:24am On Aug 18, 2017
This ting does not worth fp.
Re: Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola Who Did Project Work On 'Jenifa's Diary English' by kenedy175(m): 8:26am On Aug 18, 2017
Some people don't just have sense. So what the hell if her matric no. is 2012?? Do you know how many strikes she has been involved in? Even if she wasn't involved in any, what's your business?

Coming from somebody that just gained admission 2013. Now they think they know all. This indomie generation sha!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola Who Did Project Work On 'Jenifa's Diary English' by Acidosis(m): 8:29am On Aug 18, 2017
What's so special about this for Christ sake?

All Linguistic students present similar topics on a daily basis. They're supposed to analyse language use in a real life context.

1 Like

Re: Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola Who Did Project Work On 'Jenifa's Diary English' by rocknation62(m): 8:29am On Aug 18, 2017
Mologi:

I suppose you were the person that gave her extra year...

You are not deaf nor blind to notice that OAU has been driving a gigantic truck of STRIKES for some time now...

Pls reason before commenting because its not by force...

Even if she is an extra year students it doesn't remove the fact that her project can lead her to beautiful things...financial wise..

This your response SWEET me ooo. I wanted to attack the guy bfr but you have said it al...wehdone sir

2 Likes

Re: Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola Who Did Project Work On 'Jenifa's Diary English' by kullozone(m): 8:31am On Aug 18, 2017
Wow!!! She has a very wide mouth that can accomadate a fat prick like mine. Good.
Re: Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola Who Did Project Work On 'Jenifa's Diary English' by dogankurye(m): 8:37am On Aug 18, 2017
Of all the things to state....İts not end of the world
Re: Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola Who Did Project Work On 'Jenifa's Diary English' by rocknation62(m): 8:42am On Aug 18, 2017
IamBornToWin:
Is she doing advert for close-up?
Make use of this... tongue

Re: Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola Who Did Project Work On 'Jenifa's Diary English' by ehinmowo: 8:44am On Aug 18, 2017
Anything legal for ur As and fame babe. Anything legal

Join cawid forum. Cawid.com
Re: Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola Who Did Project Work On 'Jenifa's Diary English' by hmbassey1960(m): 8:47am On Aug 18, 2017
am in love with her.
Re: Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola Who Did Project Work On 'Jenifa's Diary English' by Yusful131: 8:50am On Aug 18, 2017
INTERMAN:
you should understand that OAU normally has internal crisis which normally ends up in lengthen the period of studentship
Re: Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola Who Did Project Work On 'Jenifa's Diary English' by NobleAngell(f): 8:52am On Aug 18, 2017
I will like to read the content of the project before I know whether to call it creativity or something else. undecided
Re: Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola Who Did Project Work On 'Jenifa's Diary English' by wahles(m): 8:56am On Aug 18, 2017
NobleAngell:
shocked
land for sale

Ps: INTERMAN don take her glory o! D dude is already famous on dz thread!
Re: Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola Who Did Project Work On 'Jenifa's Diary English' by columbus007(m): 8:59am On Aug 18, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Who ask you for the picture?..aproko
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy choi cheesy,guy cheesy
Re: Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola Who Did Project Work On 'Jenifa's Diary English' by omoiyalayi(m): 9:01am On Aug 18, 2017
Wia is her work
Re: Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola Who Did Project Work On 'Jenifa's Diary English' by columbus007(m): 9:02am On Aug 18, 2017
Huee:

Of all the things to state..... Smh
yeah that's right,i can in your dp scratching ur head grin
Re: Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola Who Did Project Work On 'Jenifa's Diary English' by Dayoade92(m): 9:22am On Aug 18, 2017
INTERMAN:
Opening mouth like the anus of a cow defecating. � Don't comment what you don't know or not sure of. She's graduating with her set.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Best Engineering Course To Study In Nigeria / Many UNILAG Students On Field Trip From Ilaro Currently Trapped In Sango As / ASUU Begins Nationwide Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.