Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,346 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Parents Gone Wild: Bleaching Children's Skin - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parents Gone Wild: Bleaching Children's Skin (70683 Views)

Stop Bleaching!.. Correct Your Skin With Milk And Honey Sugar Scrub.. / 'My Bleaching wife, My Benin Witch'- Man To His Wife On Their Aniversary(pics / Bleaching Children From The Womb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parents Gone Wild: Bleaching Children's Skin by Water101(f): 3:08pm On Aug 19, 2017
uuuhhh...
Re: Parents Gone Wild: Bleaching Children's Skin by Water101(f): 3:09pm On Aug 19, 2017
U
u
u
Re: Parents Gone Wild: Bleaching Children's Skin by Water101(f): 3:12pm On Aug 19, 2017
Disa[url]st[/url]rous
Re: Parents Gone Wild: Bleaching Children's Skin by smartmom(f): 4:42pm On Aug 19, 2017
Very sad indeed. More so that even men have joined the throng. I wonder what the poster who said doctors recommend hydroquinone meant.
What for? Bleaching?

It's really all about low self esteem. Sad. It's an emotional disease

1 Like

Re: Parents Gone Wild: Bleaching Children's Skin by Dyoungstar: 5:52pm On Aug 19, 2017
1Sharon:
Here we go again. undecided

Bleaching is not always harmful, doctors even prescribe hydroquinone. But applying those creams on a newborn, I don't think is right.

I wonder why woman that relax their daughters hair don't get much heat?

Nigeria is not a country that appreciates dark skin. Someone here called the woman on my profile a black demon.

This is all a charade.

@Bold text... the person that called you BLACK DEMON must be blind to see that the image on your profile is your shadow and not your real self.
Re: Parents Gone Wild: Bleaching Children's Skin by Dyoungstar: 5:54pm On Aug 19, 2017
Ishilove:
This is the first time I'm reading that parents bleach their children's skin. What manner of madness is this? What kind of foolish parents are we having these days, for God's sakes?

97 Likes 3 Shares
Ishilove hmmm
Re: Parents Gone Wild: Bleaching Children's Skin by Lokoyen(m): 9:23pm On Aug 19, 2017
irynterri:
i'm yet to understand why a doctor will actually recommend it for a baby though

Dats wat dey always recommend. Even they told us dats wat their grown babies are using. Anyways av asked my wife to use only shea butter now.
Re: Parents Gone Wild: Bleaching Children's Skin by irynterri(f): 9:40pm On Aug 19, 2017
Lokoyen:

Dats wat dey always recommend. Even they told us dats wat their grown babies are using. Anyways av asked my wife to use only shea butter now.
alright
Re: Parents Gone Wild: Bleaching Children's Skin by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 20, 2017
JuneOctober:

grin grin it's really real. I have lovely dark skinned people who bleached and turned to something else. Some people's mentality and perceptions towards issues like this needs to be fixed with hammer and spanner.

Lol..with hammer and spanner grin

But seriously, the sad thing about this whole thing is they pass their self hate down to their children
Re: Parents Gone Wild: Bleaching Children's Skin by JuneOctober(f): 8:12pm On Aug 21, 2017
lovelygurl:

Lol..with hammer and spanner grin

But seriously, the sad thing about this whole thing is they pass their self hate down to their children

Yeah it's really sad. grin I hope it doesn't become a generational something. It's too bad to raise children with the mindset of dark skin being a defect or something.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents Gone Wild: Bleaching Children's Skin by GeoSpatial(m): 5:06pm On Sep 06, 2017
In the school where am working here in Ib, there are these children, three of them precisely from the same parents, teachers complained to the school management very time that they bleaching to the extents that they smell badly and till the oldest graduated, they couldn't do anything. At a time, there mom came to warn teachers to leave them alone and if you see their mother as well, you will know that this generation is finished.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Her Six Months Old Baby Gazes Sternly At Her During Sex- She's Worried. / Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos / Demond George: Man With 33 Children Speaks (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.