Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,009 members, 7,859,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:24 PM

She Desperately Wants To Marry Me - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Desperately Wants To Marry Me (67669 Views)

Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? / She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor / 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Donjazzy12(m): 6:34am On Aug 18, 2017
Nikita1:
For once, 80℅ of Nlanders agree.

He wants to leave her?
Let him do it nah, the girl will get hurt and surely will move on.
For the guy? He will try other babes and will get to see that there will never be another babe like that girl. For him to spend 10 good years with that babe means they can at least roll together and understand each other. Before he will realise that there will never a babe a like that, it will be too late and that babe would have been with someone that accepts her, the past and someone that's even better than him in many ways.

It's a simple mathematics nah cheesy grin wink
Most girls on Nairaland including you have done countless abortions for many and different guys. Why didn't they marry them? You come here and you want somebody else to do what you couldn't do, hypocrites!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Jabioro: 6:34am On Aug 18, 2017
Donjazzy12:

You are the one that will bite your finger in regret for trying to force a fellow man into a loveless marriage.
When the children like you hew down trees in the forest the elder knows which side the tree will fall into.. If you're talking of marriage I am beyond that, if you're talking having children I am beyond that and you're talking of being self I am beyond that.. When you ask question on how to go about it that's when your a wisdom child.. Check my profile and you shall have at back of your mind how to take up this matter ..door are by two ways if doesn't open inn it would opened out..
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by QueenSekxy(f): 6:34am On Aug 18, 2017
Sparklee:

How? Was she falsed to abort the baby? Did he promised to marry her, before and after the abortion? Guy apply your wisdom in this kind of situation because that lady can commit suicide because you. If na me i go marry am sha.
you must have been typing with your guilty conscience wovering around you..you and the op needs to be obliterated from this plannet earth...who knows how many girls you have done this to just for you to type rubbish on my mention..please geraway,,you are evil
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by sirfee(m): 6:34am On Aug 18, 2017
Bornlastnight:
What if the situation was reversed? And Now she is the one who doesn't want the relationship? How would all this nairaland judge react? And why the hell is everyone thinking she is the only one who has something to lose in the relationship? Or she is the only one who invested in the relationship? No be una dey always shout say not all relationship lead to marriage? Why the sudden change of tone? Abeg make una free the guy.

What if she cheated during the course of the relationship? What if she has changed into a monster? What if she was mean to him when he was broke but stayed due to the fact that she thought he might turn out well

All this is for you guys to see the bigger picture

OP if you are tired of her, don't feel bad, it's part of being human and don't let anyone blackmail you into thinking you are a bad person.

However, if she is a good person and you are sure she has and will always being there, then the wise choice for is to reward her loyalty by staying put with her, she is the one for you.

Better to be with the one who loves you than the one whom you love but puts you through emotional torture
A billion likes for this post,you are a rare gem.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Donjazzy12(m): 6:35am On Aug 18, 2017
MrIcredible:

Your sisters
Your unborn daughters

Ekpa
Your entire generation .
Oloshi

3 Likes

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Kaybaba5(m): 6:35am On Aug 18, 2017
greatnaija01:
kai
you have wrecked her womb for another man to clean up your mess abi? chai.... when will ladies keep themselves till marriage...?? this is sad!! She is now an emotional WRECK. And you want a fresh girl who is untouched. Listen if u ever loved her... stick with her till Parents agree.

You are not ok o cos if she curses you NO MATTER THE MAN OF GOD WHO PRAYS FOR YOU IT WONT WORK O.... you have both killed an unborn child... Pls do not make a monster out of her. cos if she does not kill herself or kill you she will destroy another Man's Life

.truth talk.....
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Emperor002: 6:36am On Aug 18, 2017
Oyo for u

1 Like

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Memories12411: 6:37am On Aug 18, 2017
Now you don't want her because your parents issues not because you don't love her.
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by egopersonified(f): 6:37am On Aug 18, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Yeye !
I have being reading your comments, everyone is really angry because of the time spent in the relationship, not just about the abortion. what if this abortion was done seven years ago, and they have being having issues ever since? you reason am, why now

but he mentioned also that the girl's family are against the marriage too, why would they be? till we hear from both sides, allow us to judge op, na him carry him matter come nairaland, so we have to pass judgement on the little evidence we have , so far, he has being sentenced to death and life in unhappiness. grin
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by PMWSpirit(m): 6:37am On Aug 18, 2017
Fvckboi

1 Like

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Donjazzy12(m): 6:38am On Aug 18, 2017
Jabioro:
When the children like you hew down trees in the forest the elder knows which side the tree will fall into.. If you're talking of marriage I am beyond that, if you're talking having children I am beyond that and you're talking of being self I am beyond that.. When you ask question on how to go about it that's when your a wisdom child.. Check my profile and you shall have at back of your mind how to take up this matter ..door are by two ways if doesn't open inn it would opened out..
My simple answer. Nobody male or female should be forced into marriage. He does not OWE her marriage!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Nobody: 6:41am On Aug 18, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Most girls on Nairaland including you have done countless abortions for many and different guys. Why didn't they marry them? You come here and you want somebody else to do what you couldn't do, hypocrites!
see if you attack me, I will make sure you deactivate your account and I mean it. Before you show me that your sense went away with lekki flood, Goan read my comment again. I'm not here for kid like you that can't comprehend a simple sentence. Have you seen how you have been constituting nuisance all around this thread showing us that your mama did not realise you well? Check again and get the fuuccck out of my mentions.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Donjazzy12(m): 6:42am On Aug 18, 2017
egopersonified:

I have being reading your comments, everyone is really angry because of the time spent in the relationship, not just about the abortion. what if this abortion was done seven years ago, and they have being having issues ever since? you reason am, why now

but he mentioned also that the girl's family are against the marriage too, why would they be? till we hear from both sides, allow us to judge op, na him carry him matter come nairaland, so we have to pass judgement on the little evidence we have , so far, he has being sentenced to death and life in unhappiness. grin
Why was the lady having sex with a man she wasn't married to? All the curses being rained on him has absolutely no effect. He wants to stop fornication. In fact, his blessings starts the moment he leaves the girl.
Even her parents who knew about the abortion are against the marriage. Do you love this girl more than her parents? Marry her for them na!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by expensiveguyman(m): 6:43am On Aug 18, 2017
You are a monster in human flesh. if someone else should do that to your own sister how would you feel
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Donjazzy12(m): 6:44am On Aug 18, 2017
Nikita1:
see if you attack me, I will make sure you deactivate your account and I mean it. Before you show me that your sense went away with lekki flood, Goan read my comment again. I'm not here for kid like you that can't comprehend a simple sentence. Have you seen how you have been constituting nuisance all around this thread showing us that your mama did not realise you well? Check again and get the fuuccck out of my mentions.
Swear that you have not done abortions before! Swear that you married the men you did it for. Stop being a hypocrite. You are the nuisance with your hypochrisy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by expensiveguyman(m): 6:44am On Aug 18, 2017
You are a monster in human flesh. if someone else should do that to your own sister how would you feel just remember that what goes around comes around
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Donjazzy12(m): 6:45am On Aug 18, 2017
expensiveguyman:
You are a monster in human flesh. if someone else should do that to your own sister how would you feel
You are the monster who wants to force a man into a loveless marriage.
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by 9jayes: 6:45am On Aug 18, 2017
HMMMMN!
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Chyma1(m): 6:46am On Aug 18, 2017
isaacsegun:
Please fellow nairalanders, Ineed your urgent advice.
We started dating as far back as year 2007, then she was 17 while i was in my early 20s. I'm her first love, in fact, I was the person that deflowered her. I got her pregnant during the course of our relationship in which we aborted, the abortion almost took her life.

Since after the abortion issues that create serious problem between her parents and mine, her parents has kicked against our relationship including mine but she's insisting we must marry even up till today.

Please guys, should i just tell her that we cannot marry because i can see that she's very desperate to marry now as age is not on her side, but I'm afraid to tell her that the relationship cannot work because she can do anything (like attempting to even take her own life)
See my guy if u no marry her, she no go ever forgive u, even GOD no go forgive u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Nackzy: 6:46am On Aug 18, 2017
Then what are you waiting for..it ur responsibility wear it
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Tabbaz(m): 6:50am On Aug 18, 2017
Hmmmmmm
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Nobody: 6:54am On Aug 18, 2017
why are people cursing him, he only seek for an advice, in fact my assumption is that most people laying curse on him has done more than what the op has done.
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by galadima77(m): 6:54am On Aug 18, 2017
U better go and look for reasons to marry that girl... After all you've seen all of her, before I ask God for a special favor against you. And He surely Listens.

1 Like

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by muller101(m): 6:54am On Aug 18, 2017
Limitless72:

Can you just shut the fuckup and start contributing positive solution......

Like sey if you die now nah heaven you dey go.....
u are certainly beyond redemption
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Rahym001(m): 6:54am On Aug 18, 2017
isaacsegun:
We started dating as far back as year 2007, then she was 17 while i was in my early 20s. I'm her first love, in fact, I was the person that deflowered her. I got her pregnant during the course of our relationship in which we aborted, the abortion almost took her life.

Since after the abortion issues that create serious problem between her parents and mine, her parents has kicked against our relationship including mine but she's insisting we must marry even up till today.

Please guys, should i just tell her that we cannot marry because i can see that she's very desperate to marry now as age is not on her side, but I'm afraid to tell her that the relationship cannot work because she can do anything (like attempting to even take her own life)

Bros; you are very heartless truth be told.

After decieving her you want to dump her and use your family for excuse

na your family go live with her

1 Like

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by expensiveguyman(m): 6:56am On Aug 18, 2017
Donjazzy12:

You are the monster who wants to force a man into a loveless marriage.
Oh! you deflowered her and continue the relationship despite the fact that your parent wasn't in support. After 10years you now realize that you are not in love with her. Now tell me is that not an act of being heartless
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by IFNOTGOD(m): 6:56am On Aug 18, 2017
isaacsegun:

do u expect her to walk away from d man she has ever known, forget d abortion, I would marry her if I were u, except u have grave reasons not to, 10 yrs no b beans if na me I go place curse on u but den life goes on I pray God gives her strength to forget u n dis is simply wickedness.no forget say karma dey

1 Like

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 18, 2017
You have to marry her. you just have to.

1 Like

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Nwaoma198(f): 6:59am On Aug 18, 2017
I wish embarassed
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Donjazzy12(m): 7:00am On Aug 18, 2017
expensiveguyman:
Oh! you deflowered her and continue the relationship despite the fact that your parent wasn't in support. After 10years you now realize that you are not in love with her. Now tell me is that not an act of being heartless
Do you love her more than her own parents who are against the marriage? Haba! Oya go and marry her na!
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Donjazzy12(m): 7:01am On Aug 18, 2017
Manueleee:
You have to marry her. you just have to.
NO! He doesn't have to marry her!
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by holluwai(m): 7:01am On Aug 18, 2017
People didn't even bother to ask if they were together the whole 10 years or there was a breakup and the major reason they're together again is because of the tragic event after she aborted the child because people have been having abortions since time immemorial. It's disappointing to see that people are just doing nothing but pass bad judgment, so sad. I hope the dude isn't confused with all these comments; Marriage isn't by force neither should it be out of pity or given as a reward...

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply)

Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot / She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Nigerian Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.