Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

She Desperately Wants To Marry Me - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Desperately Wants To Marry Me (67510 Views)

Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? / She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor / 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Donjazzy12(m): 7:57am On Aug 18, 2017
viceldo:
of but please reply me why are you so heartless.......your daughters,sister,you,generations will surely reap what you have sown....i don't comment on this forum but this hurt me to the cor
I am not heartless, the truth is that I have seen so many broken marriages, have seen countless kids damaged by it. I am not in support of marrying anybody out of pity. That marriage is doomed from the start.
The guy doesn't love her anymore. Simple and short. If he goes into that marriage. It will never work.

2 Likes

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Kenneth205(m): 7:58am On Aug 18, 2017
This one is strong!

lipsrsealed
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Donjazzy12(m): 8:00am On Aug 18, 2017
Amberon11:
Its people who support evil who are cursed. You are cursed my dear.
You are blessed for supporting forced marriage. Thank you but I will pass. Marriage is not by force

1 Like

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by OdenKelechi(m): 8:01am On Aug 18, 2017
u're a very wicked and heartless somebody..d relationship was working Jst fine for u wen u were getting her pregnant and now all of a sudden it won't work anymore abi

Dangote truck fall on u

4 Likes

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by supereagle(m): 8:05am On Aug 18, 2017
You will break someone's heart if you leave her.
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by KcAngel(m): 8:05am On Aug 18, 2017
HMMMMM.... COMOT PARENTS OUT OF THIS NNA.... RESOLVE ANY PROBLEMS AND GO AHEAD AND MARRY THAT GIRL.... JUST FOR UR LIFE[color=#006600][/color]
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by kowopealajo: 8:07am On Aug 18, 2017
You are the freshest bastard, WA who u epp gan? After all this years of resounding sex now u say your lazy old cargo parent doesn't want your marriage, if u leave that girl I will personally administer your punishment in 7different shrines.
Oloriburuku

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by master69(m): 8:09am On Aug 18, 2017
my brother I don't have anything to say Oo bt Jst imagine that same thing is being done to your younger sister what will be your reaction......thank u.
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by hAlexandro(m): 8:10am On Aug 18, 2017
undecided you must up marry her after getting the real � honey combined
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by graceberry: 8:10am On Aug 18, 2017
If i am the lady, i will surely destroy ur life if you dare leave me ,ha ha men can be wicked.

But I cant just querry why God gave them so much power

DEVILS

2 Likes

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by kowopealajo: 8:12am On Aug 18, 2017
Donjazzy12:

I am not heartless, the truth is that I have seen so many broken marriages, have seen countless kids damaged by it. I am not in support of marrying anybody out of pity. That marriage is doomed from the start.
The guy doesn't love her anymore. Simple and short. If he goes into that marriage. It will never work.
. I have told u in my previous coment that I will personally administer your punishment in 7different shine if you leave that girl and believe me it's not a joke. When u were fucking a 17 yrs old kid u never knew it could come to all this when she grows up? Abi oloriburuku ni e ni? If them born your papa well make you dump her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by sauceEEP(m): 8:13am On Aug 18, 2017
Guy you are a devil with a long pointy tail.as in special breed of the devil. You want out now after destroying her, ok karma will surely deal with you.

1 Like

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by adeboizy11(m): 8:16am On Aug 18, 2017
He must find a way to love her again ooo. Once a lady aborts for you, that's it ooo.
You must marry her.

Donjazzy12:

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by MikeJosy: 8:19am On Aug 18, 2017
Pls go ahead and convince ur parents and beg her parents to forgive u. Dialogue is key, the bible says that we should follow peace with all men for anger lies in the bosom of a fool. Pls call the lady in question and talk to her as a man and make her understand that u will marry her but she should give time and be planning life together with her all the the time. However, if u go and marry another, that first blood of her virginity will continue to speak against u till eternity even if she doesn't place any curse on u and if she place a curse on u, u will be a subject of pity and mockery till the end of ur life. No prayer can erase that blood of abortion and virginity as her first love. Pls I beg ignore whatever all ur parents are saying and if possible kneel down and beg both parents for their consent and blessings. Thanks and have a breakthrough in ur decision. MY CANDID ADVICE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by bayulll011(m): 8:23am On Aug 18, 2017
isaacsegun:
Please fellow nairalanders, Ineed your urgent advice.
We started dating as far back as year 2007, then she was 17 while i was in my early 20s. I'm her first love, in fact, I was the person that deflowered her. I got her pregnant during the course of our relationship in which we aborted, the abortion almost took her life.

Since after the abortion issues that create serious problem between her parents and mine, her parents has kicked against our relationship including mine but she's insisting we must marry even up till today.

Please guys, should i just tell her that we cannot marry because i can see that she's very desperate to marry now as age is not on her side, but I'm afraid to tell her that the relationship cannot work because she can do anything (like attempting to even take her own life)

YOU ARE DESPICABLE.

PATHETIC,SILLY AND IDIOTICC.

YOU DID ALL THIS WITH HER AND YOU WANNA DUMP HER.

IF YOU DO,YOU WILL FIND NO JOY OR HAPPINESS IN WHOM YOU EVER MARRY.

GUSSSSH SME MEN ARE THE REASONS LADIES THINK WE THINK WITH OUR DICK.

3 Likes

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by kowopealajo: 8:23am On Aug 18, 2017
isaacsegun:
We started dating as far back as year 2007, then she was 17 while i was in my early 20s. I'm her first love, in fact, I was the person that deflowered her. I got her pregnant during the course of our relationship in which we aborted, the abortion almost took her life.

Since after the abortion issues that create serious problem between her parents and mine, her parents has kicked against our relationship including mine but she's insisting we must marry even up till today.

Please guys, should i just tell her that we cannot marry because i can see that she's very desperate to marry now as age is not on her side, but I'm afraid to tell her that the relationship cannot work because she can do anything (like attempting to even take her own life)
i have told u before I will say it again and again Issac if them born your Papa well make leave her after bleeping her with resounding sex for 10good years I guess her pussy is now gateway hotel I personally will make u pay in 7different shrine hahan why are u so wicked after dinner abortion did u not bleep her? Oloriburuku just try am but I sure say u no go won leave her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by mechanics(m): 8:24am On Aug 18, 2017
isaacsegun:

why did you even sleep with her, when she's not yet your wife at the first instance, since you were her first love she still love you and she will go to any extent to have you, you no option than to finish what you have started. That's a lesson not to rush in life, something you will be tired of in future when old.
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by bayulll011(m): 8:26am On Aug 18, 2017
Nma27:
The wickedness of man... Op just tell us you are tired of the kinni.

which kini ? pls
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by bayulll011(m): 8:27am On Aug 18, 2017
QueenSekxy:
you are evil...

lol hes a devil

1 Like

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by bayulll011(m): 8:27am On Aug 18, 2017
Oyindidi:
Marry her, may you not have erection if you dump this girl after 10 years. Anuofia

amen
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Chyma1(m): 8:28am On Aug 18, 2017
Donjazzy12:

There is no mess here! Both of them messed around sleeping together when they were not yet married. She was not raped. He does not OWE her a wedding.
You think say you well? I swear you be Idiot. I've been going through your comments and it makes me wonder how childish and immature you are.
And for you OP, better act like a man and take responsibilities for your actions.

1 Like

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Donjazzy12(m): 8:29am On Aug 18, 2017
adeboizy11:
He must find a way to love her again ooo. Once a lady aborts for you, that's it ooo.
You must marry her.

You are so wrong! Marriage is never by force!
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Donjazzy12(m): 8:29am On Aug 18, 2017
Chyma1:
You think say you well? I swear you be Idiot. I've been going through your comments and it makes me wonder how childish and immature you are.
And for you OP, better act like a man and take responsibilities for your actions.
You are very childish. Have you married all the girls you slept with?

1 Like

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by bayulll011(m): 8:29am On Aug 18, 2017
Monaco2:
U Don ffuck dis geh for gud ten years now u wan leave her
Guy y
Wu u wan leave her for angry

i wonder ooo.

after good 10 yrs of knacking her punny.

you want another man to carry that load.

ko le possible.

1 Like

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by successman1234: 8:30am On Aug 18, 2017
isaacsegun:

10 years of patience is enough to make someone desperate now.
Why dont u want to marry her?

Did you initailly promise you would?

IF you did, then i think you have to marry her.

Dude 10 years is a long time o

2 Likes

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Donjazzy12(m): 8:30am On Aug 18, 2017
mechanics:
why did you even sleep with her, when she's not yet your wife at the first instance, since you were her first love she still love you and she will go to any extent to have you, you no option than to finish what you have started. That's a lesson not to rush in life, something you will be tired of in future when old.
Not smart at all
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by bayulll011(m): 8:30am On Aug 18, 2017
empressteemah06:
If am the one. I would curse you... You wasted 10yrs of her life... Why didn't you break up with her since.. Callous guy

hes evil
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Donjazzy12(m): 8:30am On Aug 18, 2017
kowopealajo:
i have told u before I will say it again and again Issac if them born your Papa well make leave her after bleeping her with resounding sex for 10good years I guess her pussy is now gateway hotel I personally will make u pay in 7different shrine hahan why are u so wicked after dinner abortion did u not bleep her? Oloriburuku just try am but I sure say u no go won leave her.
Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by drnoel: 8:31am On Aug 18, 2017
isaacsegun:

U can't run from this one guy so do the right thing no matter how much u will choke on ur vomitus. This kind of issue carries Karma and karma is a bitch. Besides remember say na naija u still dey and mop laws apply there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Donjazzy12(m): 8:31am On Aug 18, 2017
bayulll011:

YOU ARE DESPICABLE.

PATHETIC,SILLY AND IDIOTICC.

YOU DID ALL THIS WITH HER AND YOU WANNA DUMP HER.

IF YOU DO,YOU WILL FIND NO JOY OR HAPPINESS IN WHOM YOU EVER MARRY.

GUSSSSH SME MEN ARE THE REASONS LADIES THINK WE THINK WITH OUR DICK.
Have you married all the girls you slept with?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Donjazzy12(m): 8:31am On Aug 18, 2017
drnoel:

U can't run from this one guy so do the right thing no matter how much u will choke on ur vomitus. This kind of issue carries Karma and karma is a bitch. Besides remember say na naija u still dey and mop laws apply there.
Bunkum

1 Like

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Marrtynze(m): 8:32am On Aug 18, 2017
xtybliss:
You don't know what you want young man
lol, someone that wants death

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (21) (Reply)

Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Court Marriage In Lagos / How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson / Man Marries His Elderly Oyinbo Girlfriend In Owerri, Imo State (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.