Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,131 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Daily Dreams Interpretation - Religion (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Dreams Interpretation (71572 Views)

Find Your Christian Dreams Interpretation Here / Help On Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Luchiana1(f): 4:17pm On Nov 26, 2019
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 11:27pm On Nov 26, 2019
oluchi557:

After the killing my neighbour was telling my second Junior brother that my brother is dead and that my second junior was asking that why didn't we heard his shout when he was killed but me I was pretending that I was not the one that did the deed

Pray and rebuke the dream, if you have anger issues pray over it. Pray over the spirit of discontent and hatred against family members. I will be praying for you also. Shalom
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 11:29pm On Nov 26, 2019
Luchiana1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSwXpYJua98
Please don't come and derail the thread, kindly take this down and post it elsewhere. Thanks as you comply
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by abidexluv5: 8:10am On Nov 27, 2019
Hello sir,what does it mean to be looking for spiritual solutions in dream!
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 12:21pm On Nov 27, 2019
"Come to me, all you who labor and are heavily burdened, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 12:21pm On Nov 27, 2019
abidexluv5:
Hello sir,what does it mean to be looking for spiritual solutions in dream!

Like going to a Church or how? what do you mean by spiritual solutions?
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by abidexluv5: 1:31pm On Nov 27, 2019
Yes
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Nnetriplet: 2:32pm On Nov 27, 2019
What does it mean to be partially blind in dreams
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by kings20(m): 5:01pm On Nov 27, 2019
What does it mean to drive a car in the dream.
I remember I also driven a car backwards.
I also know I have driven a car without really seeing the road(drove blindly with open eyes).

what does it mean to be given a package to protect (no idea what was inside) and have gun men come after you trying to get back the package.

What does it mean to have your leg dragged around by an invisible force.

A dream where you saw charms being buried at specific places in your village house means what.
Is it some kind of revelation, if I should spend money and travel home, will I see those charms buried there?
Or is there any other meaning of charm being buried.
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by vanilla90(f): 5:05pm On Nov 27, 2019
Please help me interpret these dreams...

I and some other people that I don't know entered a place that looks like a hall with many computers, some of the computers are not complete like some don't have like mouse or keyboard etc. So I managed to look for a complete set and was happy.

2. Was holding something that looks like a toy car or radio so I was using my teeth to cut it open so all of a sudden something that looks like milk started gushing out of it and I was feeding the milk to people around me.

3. Saw myself in a cathedral wearing yellow shoes and those not putting on yellow shoes were commanded to leave the premises.
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by aolawale025: 12:44am On Nov 28, 2019
Is it good for someone to dream of seeing monkeys swimming in a flowing river

Then going up the stairs in a high rise building. Meeting the door to the last floor locked. Coming down some floors then met a relative, who then told me there's no food in the house

In the last, one my wife served me food. I hadn't started eating, then she came and took a piece of meat from the four in the meal
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 4:40am On Nov 28, 2019
abidexluv5:
Yes

There is something the Lord is interested in helping you out,hold unto him firmly, he wants to help you,focus on him alone
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 4:42am On Nov 28, 2019
Seeing yourself being arrested in a dream: It signifies that some powers of darkness have arrested your destiny, the Lord wants us to focus on him.
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 4:43am On Nov 28, 2019
seeing yourself in a police cell: It shows that the dreamer is being held captive by demonic powers,let the dreamer run to Jesus.
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 4:49am On Nov 28, 2019
aolawale025:
Is it good for someone to dream of seeing monkeys swimming in a flowing river

Then going up the stairs in a high rise building. Meeting the door to the last floor locked. Coming down some floors then met a relative, who then told me there's no food in the house

In the last, one my wife served me food. I hadn't started eating, then she came and took a piece of meat from the four in the meal

Seeing monkeys in a dream signifies the spirit of mischief around you,check your environment and you will understand, the flowing river in the context of your dream signifies your day to day activities in life with the presence of mischief makers .
Going upstairs in a dream signifies that God wants to take you to a higher height and seeing locked doors shows that the enemy has tampered over what rightfully belongs to you, in the name of Jesus let every locked door be open from today .

Meeting the relative is a sign that God wants you to be a helper to your family, he wants you to feed them but u must pray for the Grace.
The last dream on your wife taking meat is nothing much to worry about but pray that God should restore the sweetness and joy of your marriage. God bless you sir
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 4:51am On Nov 28, 2019
Nnetriplet:
What does it mean to be partially blind in dreams

Without eye sight you cannot see, in the context of your dream you need to pray for God to once again open your spiritual eyes because when your spiritual eyes are open you come to understand your neighborhood. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 4:58am On Nov 28, 2019
kings20:
What does it mean to drive a car in the dream.
I remember I also driven a car backwards.
I also know I have driven a car without really seeing the road(drove blindly with open eyes).

what does it mean to be given a package to protect (no idea what was inside) and have gun men come after you trying to get back the package.

What does it mean to have your leg dragged around by an invisible force.

A dream where you saw charms being buried at specific places in your village house means what.
Is it some kind of revelation, if I should spend money and travel home, will I see those charms buried there?
Or is there any other meaning of charm being buried.

Driving a car shows your destination in life, driving backwards shows that there is retrogression and not progression in your life. Forward ever and backwards never. Driving a car without knowing the road shows lack of determination,focus and confusion in whatever you do.

The package you were given to protect signifies the gift and ministry not necessarily being a pastor but a specific ministry which God has given to you to protect and use in edifying his Church. The gunmen represents demonic powers trying to steal what God has given to you see John 10:10 pray and be vigilant Sir.
Without your legs you can't move forward in life, anything that drags you back isn't with a good intention.
Seeing buried charms is a revelation, Don't go digging when you are not ready to battle spiritually
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 5:07am On Nov 28, 2019
vanilla90:
Please help me interpret these dreams...

I and some other people that I don't know entered a place that looks like a hall with many computers, some of the computers are not complete like some don't have like mouse or keyboard etc. So I managed to look for a complete set and was happy.

2. Was holding something that looks like a toy car or radio so I was using my teeth to cut it open so all of a sudden something that looks like milk started gushing out of it and I was feeding the milk to people around me.

3. Saw myself in a cathedral wearing yellow shoes and those not putting on yellow shoes were commanded to leave the premises.

1. It shows the Grace of God upon your life, there is a specific call to the ministry to you, if you seek him well you will operate very well in the prophetic ministry because the computer like the eyes of the prophet is used to search and dig deep for revelation and knowledge.
2. A radio is a means of communication, a car is a means of transportation, milk represents the word of God especially to babies and new believers try helping out in the Sunday School and children department, teach them the word as time goes on and abundance of Grace, you will do other things.
3. Telling you to leave the church premises tells you on the state of preparation to do his work, so many cares of the world hence you have to choose well, you can read the book of James at your spare time.

1 Like

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by SleekHoyeen(f): 1:17pm On Nov 28, 2019
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 10:11pm On Nov 29, 2019
"And, behold I come quickly;and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be"Revelation 22:12
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 10:20pm On Nov 29, 2019
SleekHoyeen:
Good afternoon.

Please help interpret this.

1) My boyfriend gave me a golden ring. I didn't like the ring at first because it didn't look beautiful and modern to me, and it was slightly bigger than my fingers. I kept trying it on different fingers, then it eventually fit into my ring finger, so I felt I could manage it. After a while, I found out it was actually beautiful.

Marriage
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by naijaboy756: 8:37am On Nov 30, 2019
Good morning.

Was in a dream and had an annoiting oil (spiritual oil)

I dropped it On a wooding stand carrying a TV. It then looked like plenty MFM church members sat on chairs with bottles of anointing oil waiting for a program to begin. I then noticed that someone has fetched from the oil I kept there. I was curious to know who fetched from it and no one seems to want to confess they fetched from it. I was like, its OK. The Oil is not the normal oil. Its a spiritual oil so they too will be smelling like the oil smells. Then a tall dark girl was standing by me all along and I took the remaining oil in the bottle and walked out
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Elamin21(m): 2:41pm On Nov 30, 2019
Good afternoon sir was in a dream, while in the dream I just lie down watch a man have sex with a girl. what does this mean?
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by aolawale025: 3:57pm On Nov 30, 2019
Please is it good to dream I wanted to travel abroad. And it turned out my ticket was with my Mum. I then started looking for her to collect the ticket. And that's how the dream ended

I then had another dream, where i found myself in abroad.
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Donald7610: 4:09pm On Nov 30, 2019
aolawale025:
Please is it good to dream I wanted to travel abroad. And it turned out my ticket was with my Mum. I then started looking for her to collect the ticket. And that's how the dream ended

I then had another dream, where i found myself in abroad.
Bless your mom with the little you have, always make her happy. Tell her to pray for you, while you seriously pray
You will get there in Jesus name
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Donald7610: 4:11pm On Nov 30, 2019
Elamin21:
Good afternoon sir was in a dream, while in the dream I just lie down watch a man have sex with a girl. what does this mean?
Elaborate more on the scene
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by abidexluv5: 10:22am On Dec 02, 2019
What does chasing animals in dream means!
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by naijaboy756: 2:41pm On Dec 02, 2019
naijaboy756:
Good morning.

Was in a dream and had an annoiting oil (spiritual oil)

I dropped it On a wooding stand carrying a TV. It then looked like plenty MFM church members sat on chairs with bottles of anointing oil waiting for a program to begin. I then noticed that someone has fetched from the oil I kept there. I was curious to know who fetched from it and no one seems to want to confess they fetched from it. I was like, its OK. The Oil is not the normal oil. Its a spiritual oil so they too will be smelling like the oil smells. Then a tall dark girl was standing by me all along and I took the remaining oil in the bottle and walked out
This please
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Donald7610: 9:01pm On Dec 04, 2019
naijaboy756:
This please
The tall girl issue
Was her supporting or threatening you?
What do you think about her in the dream?
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Donald7610: 9:02pm On Dec 04, 2019
abidexluv5:
What does chasing animals in dream means!
Was the animal chasing you?
What kind of animal?
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by naijaboy756: 9:06pm On Dec 04, 2019
Donald7610:

The tall girl issue
Was her supporting or threatening you?
What do you think about her in the dream?
more like a strange spirit being. Just there
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Donald7610: 10:51pm On Dec 04, 2019
naijaboy756:
more like a strange spirit being. Just there
Pray against blessing hijackers and powerful monitoring spirit.
(tall means powerful)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply)

Why Did Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Lose So Much Weight? / Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly / Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.