Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Daily Dreams Interpretation - Religion (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Dreams Interpretation (71652 Views)

Find Your Christian Dreams Interpretation Here / Help On Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Donald7610: 11:16am On Sep 26, 2019
soleny:
Anyone should assist in interpretation.I saw myself in the dream where my front teeth both upper and lower were shaking seriously and about to fall off.I could not talk but was writing down to communicate to people around and was seriously hoping non fall off before i wake up.
You are about to loose some of communication devices so be extra careful and prayerful
could be phones and something dare to you
else you give full narration for better interpretation
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Donald7610: 11:19am On Sep 26, 2019
Enemy planning attack on you not deception this time
Killing snake means killing power that attacks

slaypapa:

In most of my dreams, I am always afraid of them and sometimes someone will instruct me to attack and kill it. While trying to kill it, the snake will dodge and avoid being killed. I detest reptiles in real life as the sight of it put me off.
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 26, 2019
gidival:
what does it mean to see yourself bald in a dream with a big wound on the head
Am still waiting for a reply

1 Like

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Donald7610: 12:09pm On Sep 26, 2019
gidival:
Am still waiting for a reply
Pray with Isaiah 60
Orí rẹ ó ní burú
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 26, 2019
Donald7610:
Pray with Isaiah 60 Orí rẹ ó ní burú
thank you very much

1 Like

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by slaypapa: 9:30pm On Sep 26, 2019
Donald7610:
Enemy planning attack on you not deception this time
Killing snake means killing power that attacks

May the almighty God bless you abundantly sir.

1 Like

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Donald7610: 11:17pm On Sep 26, 2019
Elamin21:
it is kind of trying to escape from danger. Am being pursued in the dream and in my attempt to escape I was flying on the air... it isn't that clear but I wish u could figure out something thanks.
You have God supports during battle
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Elamin21(m): 7:15am On Sep 27, 2019
Donald7610:
You have God supports during battle
Thanks
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:17pm On Sep 29, 2019
I have just seen your reply, thanks sir, but pls explain your message better........''but your preparation for next attack wouldn't prevent it". Pls explain the above better.
Donald7610:

God protected you and will continue to protect you
Don't be afraid, just build yourself with prayer
It means your approach to attack is very mild
Gun shot could be sickness from the enemy but your preparation for next attack won't prevent it

Pray like King David with Psalm 109 for 7 days
God will reveal the real face and defeat the enemy
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Donald7610: 2:17pm On Oct 02, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
I have just seen your reply, thanks sir, but pls explain your message better........''but your preparation for next attack wouldn't prevent it". Pls explain the above better.
Private message pls
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:27pm On Oct 02, 2019
Thank you sir..... i will get in touch.
Donald7610:

Private message pls

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Donald7610: 8:31pm On Oct 02, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Thank you sir..... i will get in touch.

If only nobody quotes me
I will give all details as God directed me

So that I can delete later
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:34pm On Oct 02, 2019
Pls sir, I am online. Kindly go ahead. I will not quote it.
Donald7610:

If only nobody quotes me
I will give all details as God directed me

So that I can delete later
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Donald7610: 8:45pm On Oct 02, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Pls sir, I am online. Kindly go ahead. I will not quote it.

For you to know and defeat the hidden enemy shooting at you

That's King David prayer

Just click like once read
I've modified

1 Like

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:54pm On Oct 02, 2019
Thanks sir.

1 Like

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:56pm On Oct 02, 2019
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Nephilim: 6:01am On Oct 03, 2019
Good morning. I had a dream. I dreamt I did wedding in the church, though I wasn't putting on suit, nor my was was putting on a wedding gown, and it was officiated by one of the revered pastor in my church not the senior pastor. The part that got me worried when I woke up was that the person I got married to in the dream was not my fiancee physically but a church member whom I know quiet well. After the declaration of the wedding and everything, the pastor then said you may kiss the bride and then I hold her tightly and kissed her, she was so happy and even fell to the ground and then I raised her up, everyone was there and cheered us on. In the physical, she's not my fiancee, she's just a good friend to me. I have my fiancee.. Although we should have done the wedding just some delay, What could this dream mean.
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Donald7610: 7:24am On Oct 03, 2019
Pray very well
Seek the face of God on your fiancée
You suppose to marry your missing rib, your bone of your bone,
The lady you kissed has nothing to do with your marriage, but you're the one to be sure you are marrying God's choosing wife for yourself

Nephilim:
Good morning. I had a dream. I dreamt I did wedding in the church, though I wasn't putting on suit, nor my was was putting on a wedding gown, and it was officiated by one of the revered pastor in my church not the senior pastor. The part that got me worried when I woke up was that the person I got married to in the dream was not my fiancee physically but a church member whom I know quiet well. After the declaration of the wedding and everything, the pastor then said you may kiss the bride and then I hold her tightly and kissed her, she was so happy and even fell to the ground and then I raised her up, everyone was there and cheered us on. In the physical, she's not my fiancee, she's just a good friend to me. I have my fiancee.. Although we should have done the wedding just some delay, What could this dream mean.
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Nephilim: 7:53pm On Oct 03, 2019
Thank you so much! God bless.
Donald7610:
Pray very well
Seek the face of God on your fiancée
You suppose to marry your missing rib, your bone of your bone,
The lady you kissed has nothing to do with your marriage, but you're the one to be sure you are marrying God's choosing wife for yourself

1 Like

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by slaypapa: 10:22pm On Oct 03, 2019
Sir, how do I reclaim the grace of God and his plan for my life? Or how can I feel the presence of God in my life again? I desire for the presence of the holy spirit.

1 Like

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by cassandy: 5:39am On Oct 22, 2019
Hello, please I need this dream interpretation,i was standing with my husband and brother in law who is a pastor at a gate and masquerades came and started harassing people but they didn't come near me cause there was a tall man beside me so I was just standing and watching but suddenly some kind of evil procession was coming initially I stood there but when people started running I also ran, I ran into the first room in a duplex and it was very dark, I couldn't see anything and I was there with someone just looking around and suddenly felt a sting on my finger and when I went to where there was light I realised it was a snake bite and I could see the venom travelling up and in my dreams I am almost always aware that it's a dream I am having. Please what could this mean?
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Donald7610: 6:12pm On Oct 30, 2019
Don't quote me after interpretation because you did wrong thing
Should I ride on?

cassandy:
Hello, please I need this dream interpretation,i was standing with my husband and brother in law who is a pastor at a gate and masquerades came and started harassing people but they didn't come near me cause there was a tall man beside me so I was just standing and watching but suddenly some kind of evil procession was coming initially I stood there but when people started running I also ran, I ran into the first room in a duplex and it was very dark, I couldn't see anything and I was there with someone just looking around and suddenly felt a sting on my finger and when I went to where there was light I realised it was a snake bite and I could see the venom travelling up and in my dreams I am almost always aware that it's a dream I am having. Please what could this mean?
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by glipmse: 2:02pm On Nov 05, 2019
Good Afternoon Everyone.

I had a dream last night, and i saw myself travel to United States but i had challenges planting my feet financially and economically to live a life worth living in the environs. Then i started regretting why i left to the United States.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 05, 2019
Pls l need an urgent explanation.
I had a dream where l and my husband parked into a new house. He went ahead to buy a small snake as pet and a smaller snake to feed the former. I became angry and irritated and asked him why he had to buy snake of all animal as pet. I told him to take it away that its dangerous to me and my children but l was shocked when he gave me a stern warning not to cause harm to his pet. Having said that, he left the house. I immediately fed the snake with the smaller one so that it can grow in size, length and more visible to the eye, so as to kill it. The snake swallowed the tiny one and grew in size and length, l quickly took a cutlass and went after the snake. When l found it, l killed it and made sure that l severed the head from the body. After that, l was relieved and await the return of my husband and his reaction.
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 10:05pm On Nov 25, 2019
Good evening dear friends, I hope we are all fine?
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 10:07pm On Nov 25, 2019
glipmse:
Good Afternoon Everyone.

I had a dream last night, and i saw myself travel to United States but i had challenges planting my feet financially and economically to live a life worth living in the environs. Then i started regretting why i left to the United States.

Thanks.

When God takes you to a place, he makes way for Divine provision, have no fear God is in charge. The dream shows that you have to be focused and self reliant on God alone, trust him with all your heart

1 Like

Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 10:16pm On Nov 25, 2019
TheAgeOfTRUTH:
Pls l need an urgent explanation.
I had a dream where l and my husband parked into a new house. He went ahead to buy a small snake as pet and a smaller snake to feed the former. I became angry and irritated and asked him why he had to buy snake of all animal as pet. I told him to take it away that its dangerous to me and my children but l was shocked when he gave me a stern warning not to cause harm to his pet. Having said that, he left the house. I immediately fed the snake with the smaller one so that it can grow in size, length and more visible to the eye, so as to kill it. The snake swallowed the tiny one and grew in size and length, l quickly took a cutlass and went after the snake. When l found it, l killed it and made sure that l severed the head from the body. After that, l was relieved and await the return of my husband and his reaction.

You can contact Bro. Donald or myself via private mail
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 10:18pm On Nov 25, 2019
slaypapa:
Sir, how do I reclaim the grace of God and his plan for my life? Or how can I feel the presence of God in my life again? I desire for the presence of the holy spirit.

Constant intimacy with him
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 6:55am On Nov 26, 2019
Bathing in the dream: If you see yourself bathing in the dream especially in a clean pool of water or clean shower, it's a sign of spiritual renewal, that there is a need to renew and revive your spirit.
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by oluchi557(f): 12:24pm On Nov 26, 2019
I killed someone in the dream, when I observed closely I found out it was my Junior brother, pls what does that dream mean
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by Raphael81(m): 1:52pm On Nov 26, 2019
oluchi557:
I killed someone in the dream, when I observed closely I found out it was my Junior brother, pls what does that dream mean

Be more elaborate,how did it happen?
Re: Daily Dreams Interpretation by oluchi557(f): 3:23pm On Nov 26, 2019
Raphael81:

Be more elaborate,how did it happen?
After the killing my neighbour was telling my second Junior brother that my brother is dead and that my second junior was asking that why didn't we heard his shout when he was killed but me I was pretending that I was not the one that did the deed

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (34) (Reply)

Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly / Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate / Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.