Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Help! These Girls Are Too Young! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! These Girls Are Too Young! (1105 Views)

See what these Girls did to this man(Adult pics) / Nasarawa Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day, 'I'm Too Young To Marry Impotent Man' / Who Is Too Young To Marry After 18yrs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! These Girls Are Too Young! by Napoleon27(m): 8:19am On Aug 18, 2017
A family of five just parked in to our compound, four siblings with their mother. The eldest is a girl and she is just 16. Funny thing is this girl and a new found friend have been busy giving every guy around their goody bags...small boys who are highschool dropouts, smoke sh**t and sag their pants��
Every night my neighbour's car is always in trouble because na ontop the bonnet dem dey press dis girls booby and finally lash dem.��
They both respect me a lot and i feel i should correct them, but the issue is that their mothers are aware of this, and they seem to endorse their daughters' bleeping lifestyle. Need i mention too that one of them once came into my room to charge her phone and made attempt to seduce me...I sent her out!
Should i mind my business or go on and talk to them??
Re: Help! These Girls Are Too Young! by gentle136(m): 8:39am On Aug 18, 2017
na dem decision 2 dey receive if d repercussion show face dem go receive sense den.

I just peacefully relax ontop my bed dey wonder Weytin dis naija dey turn 2. D thinking weak me.

1 Like

Re: Help! These Girls Are Too Young! by VargasVee(m): 8:45am On Aug 18, 2017
Swear you're not thinking about shagging them angry

Dude mind your bleeding business.

Since their parents have first hand knowledge about it, why's it giving you headache instead

1 Like

Re: Help! These Girls Are Too Young! by Nova15: 8:46am On Aug 18, 2017
Napoleon27:
A family of five just parked in to our compound, four siblings with their mother. The eldest is a girl and she is just 16. Funny thing is this girl and a new found friend have been busy giving every guy around their goody bags...small boys who are highschool dropouts, smoke sh**t and sag their pants��
Every night my neighbour's car is always in trouble because na ontop the bonnet dem dey press dis girls booby and finally lash dem.��
They both respect me a lot and i feel i should correct them, but the issue is that their mothers are aware of this, and they seem to endorse their daughters' bleeping lifestyle. Need i mention too that one of them once came into my room to charge her phone and made attempt to seduce me...I sent her out!
Should i mind my business or go on and talk to them??

There's no harm in talking to them, at least it'll make u fill fulfilled that you've done ur part.
Re: Help! These Girls Are Too Young! by Napoleon27(m): 1:53pm On Aug 18, 2017
VargasVee:
Swear you're not thinking about shagging them angry

Dude mind your bleeding business.

Since their parents have first hand knowledge about it, why's it giving you headache instead
I swear down, i aint shagging dem bro

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Two Guys Should I Marry? / Video: My Fat Girlfriend Urinates During Sex / The Chase Game.... "How To Make A Girl Chase"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.