Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady (41808 Views)

Young Man Reveals Why He Cheats On His Girlfriend - His Reason Will Shock You / Lady Mix Menstruation Blood With Spag To Make Her Boyfriend Propose To Her / Cos Your Boyfriend Cheats On You Doesnt Mean You Should Do The Same Thing To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by sirgalahad26(m): 4:32pm On Aug 18, 2017
Augustap:

Holy Moly....some girls get bad mind o. Orisirisi madness. Guys scan ur food with different machines b4 u chop o grin
Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by AlwaysUltraPad: 4:32pm On Aug 18, 2017
I don de troway saliva since. Useless girl.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by sirgalahad26(m): 4:41pm On Aug 18, 2017
The girl also posted it on facebook,without realising dat her advice is bad dis time!
Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by onos217(m): 4:56pm On Aug 18, 2017
eezor:
Hmm. Can someone here then tell me the effect of that on guys when we eat/lick such mix stew? Have you actually seen such effects on any victim?
The aftermath of eating /licking such mix is that the boyfriend will become a loyal puppy.

1 Like

Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by ESIXLOVE: 4:58pm On Aug 18, 2017
Phi001:
Blood has a distinct smell...you'd definitely smell it...
I'm laughing at you in swahili

By the time everything mix together eg steamed meat, Gino tin tomatoes, fresh tomatoes, curry, thyme, onion, vegetable oil and the rest of them.

My brother tell me how you go take know?

1 Like

Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by ima4sure(f): 5:01pm On Aug 18, 2017
Ewwwwwwwww
That is grosss
tufiakwa for your thinking disabilities.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by Ifebazz(m): 5:43pm On Aug 18, 2017
PapiNigga:
This Nigerian Lady identified as Sophia Gold is currently going viral due to her callous tweet.

Sophia who feels cheaters aren't meant to go scotfree has berated all females to try and put their period bloods in his stew.
This of course made most of her male friends angry , and she was forced to delete the post... Not until we got a screenshot of course.

See below...

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/08/if-your-boyfriend-cheats-on-you-put.html?m=1
... and if she cheats on him what then happens since men don't menstruate?
Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by truthbitterpill: 6:13pm On Aug 18, 2017
This lady must be from hell or mentally ill;no normal person will ever suggest this. shocked[color=#990000][/color]
Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by eezor: 6:20pm On Aug 18, 2017
onos217:
The aftermath of eating /licking such mix is that the boyfriend will become a loyal puppy.

Really. Wonderful. Thanks.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by Yuji: 6:43pm On Aug 18, 2017
A woman posted this on Bella naija that she used as a method to humble her cheating husband and it worked according to her. I just pity men who cheat because most women would try it. It would actually appease their emotions you might have wronged. Remember, hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Na only guys wey sabi cook fit escape this one. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by Darlington120(m): 6:49pm On Aug 18, 2017
I do not wanted to comment but permit me to say this lady is suffering from a mysterious insanity. she need tie and flog along wit deliverance
Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by Unimaginable123: 6:58pm On Aug 18, 2017
Which mod put this nonsense talk on the front page?
Seun, please you have to caution your mods. Some threads that are supposed to be instantly deleted strangely find their ways to the frontpae. The other day, it was thread about a guy who says his friend is a kidnapper and he knows about a kidnapping plot in the offing.
And now this
Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by Opeakins(m): 7:26pm On Aug 18, 2017
walai I go kill her straight
Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by bonifieldstun(m): 7:26pm On Aug 18, 2017
Warrisdis
Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by alklas(m): 8:02pm On Aug 18, 2017
U no well @Sophia
Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by ADIEMUS(f): 8:44pm On Aug 18, 2017
Mumu girl that can't spell 'menstruation' correctly.
Why wouldn't your boyfriend cheat?
MALU
Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by princessayesha(f): 9:13pm On Aug 18, 2017
Why are they pained grin she said "if he cheats " grin those that do not cheat are safe grin
Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by Snazzynho(m): 9:22pm On Aug 18, 2017
e dy smell.. na your boyfriend i pity ....[/quote]

I dey tell u
Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by abimbolayekeen: 9:47pm On Aug 18, 2017
She is devil , but when she cheat on men , she will not like to go to hell , men's , please be aware of those evil ladies .
Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by Queenserah26(f): 12:50am On Aug 19, 2017
Coming from another woman made me speechless... Na wa o o shocked
Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by Marverick(m): 12:54am On Aug 19, 2017
Ewwwww undecided
Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by kimoo: 1:12am On Aug 19, 2017
After now, she go complain say e no get husband. How can she get husband with this Wicked and Evil thought and advice. Don't worry soonest you go meet your Waterloo!

1 Like

Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by Nobody: 1:45am On Aug 19, 2017
Lalas247:
Dirty girls up n down
It's her type that wears pant for 3 months eewwww undecided
Better ways to kill a cat y roll in the mud with dre gs sad

the babe don take down the post for her fb page grin
Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by cybriz82(m): 2:17am On Aug 19, 2017
Aye la la lo ma kpai ee. aburo oloshi.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by Lalas247(f): 6:53am On Aug 19, 2017
lefulefu:

the babe don take down the post for her fb page grin
She must have read my comment grin nansense
Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by Princechuks90(m): 11:26am On Aug 19, 2017
This is alarming!
I dey feel say she dey sell "mama-put", & na wetin she use dey attract customers...
Be careful where you eat out, cos some of them are very diabolic.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by Beefnstew: 1:29pm On Aug 19, 2017
Wow! cheesy
Menstruation blood+red stew = Pure red stew.
Abeg no 4get 2add enough pepper. It is highly adviced grin

Chei! The Igwe must hear this shocked
Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by Beefnstew: 1:55pm On Aug 19, 2017
multicolored:
Why una dey crucify the girl? Una know how many mama-put people wey dey put this kind thing for their foods?

Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by multicolored(f): 9:46pm On Aug 19, 2017
[quote author=Beefnstew post=59626639][/quote]
Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by Adeboyefa(f): 9:08pm On Apr 19, 2018
This is very callous. I hope your brothers' girlfriends are also reading this.

Anyway, a smart man will say, " Let's eat together " and put the first spoonful in your mouth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top 10 Disadvantages Of Falling In Love / 16 Places To Meet A Poor Husband In Lagos / Virginity Doesn't Guarantee Heaven - Daddy Freeze Says After Virgin Girl Bragged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.