Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady (41813 Views)

Young Man Reveals Why He Cheats On His Girlfriend - His Reason Will Shock You / Lady Mix Menstruation Blood With Spag To Make Her Boyfriend Propose To Her / Cos Your Boyfriend Cheats On You Doesnt Mean You Should Do The Same Thing To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by LeonMacJames(m): 12:29pm On Aug 18, 2017
thankGod this world is kukuma not my own shocked shocked shocked
Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by byemx06(m): 12:30pm On Aug 18, 2017
PapiNigga:
This Nigerian Lady identified as Sophia Gold is currently going viral due to her callous tweet.

Sophia who feels cheaters aren't meant to go scotfree has berated all females to try and put their period bloods in his stew.
This of course made most of her male friends angry , and she was forced to delete the post... Not until we got a screenshot of course.

See below...

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/08/if-your-boyfriend-cheats-on-you-put.html?m=1
wen Eva I notice my girls are on I don't eat there food oooo
since school days
Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 12:31pm On Aug 18, 2017
I will soon quit this forum since this is the kind of stuff worthy of publication; and I am sure there are many others like me.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by Apipia: 12:32pm On Aug 18, 2017
One of the seven daughters of Konji
Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 18, 2017
sandrahnaub:

Are you already planning on cheating

is that how you plan to deal with a cheating boyfriend/husband ?
Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 18, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU BOUGHT THIS NONSENSE.

NOW I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS WORSE;

1. TO PUT BAD BLOOD IN A CHEATING PARTNERS FOOD.

2. TO PEE IN THEIR MOUTHS WHILE THEY'RE SUCKING YOU OFF, AS YOU SUGGESTED. OR

3. YOUR STUPIDITY. undecided

There's no wrong answer here
Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by free2ryhme: 12:32pm On Aug 18, 2017
PapiNigga:
This Nigerian Lady identified as Sophia Gold is currently going viral due to her callous tweet.

Sophia who feels cheaters aren't meant to go scotfree has berated all females to try and put their period bloods in his stew.
This of course made most of her male friends angry , and she was forced to delete the post... Not until we got a screenshot of course.

See below...

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/08/if-your-boyfriend-cheats-on-you-put.html?m=1

witch of the highest coven grin
Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by okenwaa(m): 12:32pm On Aug 18, 2017
Menstruation....olodo girl
Not Menstration

Empty head...

Na why I dey smokke igboo before I chop woman food.

1 Like

Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:32pm On Aug 18, 2017
You re a big fool. So what will guys put in girls food for cheating. All this olodo girls Nd stupid mentality.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by victor8269: 12:32pm On Aug 18, 2017
N u go follow am eat am?, Idiot!!! No wonder y my ex-girlfriend was raped by my dog after he walked in and ate d food meant for me
Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by networkrecharg: 12:34pm On Aug 18, 2017
Trishiana:
People still like the post again

Be my frend 08032724753. Plz
Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by fellom(m): 12:34pm On Aug 18, 2017
Benita27:
This is why I filter what I read on social media. That you have access to the internet doesn't mean you have a working brain too.

If I were her boyfriend, I'd dump her with immediate effect for that post.

Secondly, if a company that intends giving you a good job decides to check your social media activities first, which I'm sure most companies do now, that post is enough for your CV to be thrown away.
you get brain my sister but some mumu goat go still follow whatever rubbish they see on internet,
Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by Amarabae(f): 12:35pm On Aug 18, 2017
Awwww.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by ofiko123(m): 12:35pm On Aug 18, 2017
Chisos of nazareth
Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by balanceofterror1(m): 12:36pm On Aug 18, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU BOUGHT THIS NONSENSE.

NOW I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS WORSE;

1. TO PUT BAD BLOOD IN A CHEATING PARTNERS FOOD.

2. TO PEE IN THEIR MOUTHS WHILE THEY'RE SUCKING YOU OFF, AS YOU SUGGESTED. OR

3. YOUR STUPIDITY. undecided

If you cough or pee during sexual intercourse, you are very sick and should visit your doctor Asap.

Cc Draei .
Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by sandrahnaub(f): 12:36pm On Aug 18, 2017
sunshineG:

is that how you plan to deal with a cheating boyfriend/husband ?

Typical Nigerian!!

Using question to answer question undecided
Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by michoim(m): 12:37pm On Aug 18, 2017
She should be asked what if a man discover his girlfriend cheats on him. What should he do?
Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by AuroraB(f): 12:37pm On Aug 18, 2017
Village champion lipsrsealed
Crude bish sad
Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by planetx: 12:37pm On Aug 18, 2017
All you men that likes eating in buka do you know how many times you have eaten that.

1 Like

Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by Denko2721987(m): 12:37pm On Aug 18, 2017
So this topic done jam front page already... By the way i think a law should be passed to make it a crime to make stup!d utterances like this without the the person's brain been properly connected to person's tongue.. So what should men do to ladies that cheat too? Drug or poison them abi Abeg receive sense jor.. The lady thats even talking this trash has cheat oozing all over her.. I only pity ladies with low-brain power that would take her advice.. But i pity their men more...
Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by talebearer123: 12:38pm On Aug 18, 2017
See her her worwor face she no even beautiful.

She must have been doing such. Tomorro she go dey cry day she no get husband at age 45.
Disturbing her pastor up nd down

1 Like

Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by eezor: 12:39pm On Aug 18, 2017
Hmm. Can someone here then tell me the effect of that on guys when we eat/lick such mix stew? Have you actually seen such effects on any victim?
Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by michoim(m): 12:39pm On Aug 18, 2017
sandrahnaub:

Typical Nigerian!!

Using question to answer question undecided

And what is wrong with that? Moreover that is not only peculiar to Nigerians.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 18, 2017
Silly girl. Will that take away the pain that you receive from being betrayed? Nonsense, you are doing yourself.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:41pm On Aug 18, 2017
#BringbackourNwaAmaikpe!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by DatYORUBAdBoi(m): 12:42pm On Aug 18, 2017
Sophia Gold..................

Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by chykekelly(m): 12:43pm On Aug 18, 2017
why? cause he lacks protein/iron?
Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by Draei: 12:43pm On Aug 18, 2017
balanceofterror1:

If you cough or pee during sexual intercourse, you are very sick and should visit your doctor Asap.

Cc Drae.i .
I know it's a very rare occurrence buh
I just made the statement to counter the
crazy post up there..Only for the mongoloid
to come rant like a mentally-stressed ape.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by hAlexandro(m): 12:44pm On Aug 18, 2017
Foolish kids is the aftermath of ungodly copulation
Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by omo77: 12:44pm On Aug 18, 2017
you are wicked.is not by force\
Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by nothernstar: 12:47pm On Aug 18, 2017
Scallywags. Idiot. Na your type the surfer most in relationships
Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by Koolking(m): 12:48pm On Aug 18, 2017
osemoses1234:
End time wife everywhere

A wife would never have such crude reasoning. She said, boyfriend, not husband.

It sounds very diabolical to me. Even if someone cheats on you, the person does not deserve menstrual blood in his food. Move on and find peace.

By their fruit, you shall know them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top 10 Disadvantages Of Falling In Love / Virginity Doesn't Guarantee Heaven - Daddy Freeze Says After Virgin Girl Bragged / 16 Places To Meet A Poor Husband In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.