Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,725 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service (34732 Views)

Gbemi Reacts To Mompha Arrest Over Internet Fraud And Money Laundering / Blessing Okoro Speaks After Her Arrest Over False Property Claim / Seyi Law Shows His House Interior, As He Shares New Photos Of His Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by zuchyblink(m): 3:10pm On Aug 18, 2017
wristbangle:

BH and ISIS started from somewhere which has boomerang to a full blown terrorist group as IPOB are treading on the same path. The only slight difference is that IPOB are fighting for the cause of a separate country of their own while BH/ISIS are fighting to forcefully take territories.
I see. Forcefully take territories and they are demanding for referendum? Na apiti full your brain o!

6 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by cumbak60: 3:11pm On Aug 18, 2017
IPOB will not stop and listen. They are making mistake here and there, and still maintain a deaf ear. Na una sabi.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by osas03(m): 3:11pm On Aug 18, 2017
gift01:
Well said Seyi. The trouble that will consume them is what they wanna pre-empt. No right thinking human will support the rubbish.

Rather than them to argue on the issue he brought up, some of them are bringing his daughter into the matter. Some people can shame themselves
true talk

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by lailo: 3:11pm On Aug 18, 2017
Kondomatic:
The idiot is comparing IPOB with bokoharam and ISIS
the 3 are same.One is declaring Jew country with d other two are declaring Islamic countries.They are all fighting against injustice,inequalities, and corruption.They all start with one person,then group of volunteers before it would become terrorism.All want to break out of a larger family unconstitutionally with force and violence.It is a matter of time,IPOB will still become like the other two if not checked.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 18, 2017
edoboy33:
rather I think the Nigerian government should call for your arrest for overfeeding your child and making her an obese bufoon

God created a baby but you made her a kung fu panda

kemi and hushpuppi were right you are completely useless and deserve no pity
biko attack the father not to rope in the innocent baby who has no willpower to be who she wants now

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 18, 2017
gift01:
Well said Seyi. The trouble that will consume them is what they wanna pre-empt. No right thinking human will support the rubbish.

Rather than them to argue on the issue he brought up, some of them are bringing his daughter into the matter. Some people can shame themselves

some people will not learn. Great point u have
Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by Arysexy(m): 3:13pm On Aug 18, 2017
ozoemenaca:
Something is wrong with these people, with the secret service you claimed have you seen IPOB members harass anybody. Unaccountably I would hear you people talking trash about genocide, who is fighting with who ? I don't know when the right of a people for self determination now turned to call for war and genocide. Better still to avoid all these why not the FG initiate a process that would allow the Igbo nation to have a referendum

Are u minding loud mouth afonjamudeens. Secret service without gun. They should dare arrest KANU again and watch the silence of many biafrans explode.

The only solution to the injustice in this zoo is referendum.
Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by Manbryto(m): 3:13pm On Aug 18, 2017
edoboy33:
rather I think the Nigerian government should call for your arrest for overfeeding your child and making her an obese bufoon

Bringing that little baby into that discussion is really uncalled for man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by malakasea(m): 3:14pm On Aug 18, 2017
Kondomatic:
The idiot is comparing IPOB with bokoharam and ISIS
You people are the wiled animals who are power seekers.malarkeys,mupit.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 18, 2017
ollah1:
Kanu is beginning to have a state within a state and that's a treasonable offence. This is a misplaced priority and not what he should be doing.

Treason is a big sin by God and man

Exactly. good point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by Oju4190: 3:14pm On Aug 18, 2017
edoboy33:

lol
Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by Kazim88: 3:15pm On Aug 18, 2017
NewNigeriaMind:
I totally agree with Seyi law. Silence in this regard is approval.

Non of the innocent people in the north are coming out to denounce this lunatic Kanu now.

But wait till the other divide respond in kind that is when they will all acquire the ability to talk.

Boko haram started in a similar way. The northern elite did nothing to put an end to the evil when it started cause it serve their political interest. Now the evil has grown pass their control and there is nothing they can do to curb it again.

Let them all remain silent.

I am waiting for Kanu military next

IPOB military is obviously next and the way Nigeria is going they would easily get recruit and funding...

It would be a fight of freedom, A fight against oppression.

The government have no morallity to pick up arms against Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by wristbangle: 3:15pm On Aug 18, 2017
zuchyblink:
Na akpu full your brain o!

Heya your brain bah?
Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 18, 2017
kynbasil01:
Somebody should help me with the picture of that his PANDA cum daughter

How can you be this stupid? You stink like pig sh.it and should be beaten beyond recognition.. How can you bring an infant into this? What blood runs through your veins? Are you this heartless and tribalistic? Are you this reta.rded? Holy Lord!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by dimanche4real(m): 3:15pm On Aug 18, 2017
That inauguration of the so called BSS is a very huge mistake by KANU.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by Bashirjaja01(m): 3:15pm On Aug 18, 2017
CONSEQUENCES OF WAR :UNDERSTAND YOUR CHOICES. _WHEN THE HATE SPEECHES MATURE TO FU LL BLOWN WAR NOTE THE FOLLOWING ABOUT THE PEOPLE YOU KNOW AND LOVE:_* �

1. ```The 14 to 45 year old males will be bearing arms directly whether or not they like it. About half of them will die within the first year of conflict. At least 30% of females in this age range will be raped and probably killed.```

2. ```The bulk of 0 to 13 year olds will grow up as orphans. 10% will be killed in the first year and another 50% will perish from neglect in subsequent years.```

3. ```The population above from 46 to 65 years will have their dreams finally destroyed and will die out rapidly from lack of a will to survive the hardship and stress.```

4. ```The population above 66 years will have no support to survive and will die slow lonely deaths, some through starvation and neglect.```

5. ```Crime rates will multiply ten fold given the unbridled access to arms and ammunition. There will be no safe havens given current trends.```

6. ```Life expectancy will drop to 21 years from the current 47 years.```

7. ```If the conflict lasts longer than one year the worlds largest refugee problem would have been created. Nigerians will flee into Niger, Chad, Benin Republic and Cameroon. A one way journey for most as these countries are completely unprepared for the potential influx of humiliated Nigerians.```

8. ```Through CNN, Aljazeera, and other media houses we will become the global laughing stock with no idea of what next to do.```

9. ```Present day uncompromising voices will run away to safety. Shamelessly so. The afore mentioned victims will be drawn from ordinary folk.```

*No one (North, South, East, or West, etc) will be immune.*

*BETTER TO TALK PEACEFULLY NOW WHILE WE CAN AND HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY. _EVERY ARTICLE OF RELATIONSHIP AS A NATION CAN BE NEGOTIATED PEACEFULLY._*

*NON-PARTISAN WARNING.*

This powerful message is about the insanity of war. Please let's continue to circulate and share it as widely as possible, trusting God that it will make those ignorantly beating the drums of war to come to their senses.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by colonelkickass(m): 3:15pm On Aug 18, 2017
*aswear seyi af smoke morocco*

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by blacqsahmie(m): 3:18pm On Aug 18, 2017
TRUTH2020:
I NO BLAME THE AFONJA IDIOT HE DON RUN OUT OF JOKES HE NO LONGER DAY RELEVANT FOR COMEDY INDUSTRY SO HE JUST WANT TO BE REMEMBERED BY TALKING ABOUT WHAT HE KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT YOROBBERS AND HYPOCRISY NA 5 AND 6, COWARD THAT WANTS TO HIDE UNDEER THE UMBRELLA THAT MY WIFE IS IGBO AND SO FUCKING WHAT??IF U CARE ABOUT THE IGBO WHY DID'NT U SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THE KILLINGS IN ANAMBRA BY TERRORISTS??NOW U WANT TO CRITICIZE IGBOS AS EVERY USELESS AFONJA U HIDE UNDER THE UMBRELLA MY WIFE IS IGBO,NOT ALL IGBOS ARE IGBOS SHE MAYBE THE FEMALE VERSION OF JOE IGBOKWE,IDIOT

The terrorism in anambra was done by which tribe??Be wise abeg.
Those talking nonsense about Seyi law and tiwalola, remember your comment doesn't affect them in anyway... he'll keep making his money... mthew.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by Abfinest007(m): 3:18pm On Aug 18, 2017
gift01:

u are on point

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by malakasea(m): 3:19pm On Aug 18, 2017
Arysexy:

Are u minding loud mouth afonjamudeens. Secret service without gun. They should dare arrest KANU again and watch the silence of many biafrans explode.

The only solution to the injustice in this zoo is referendum.
If you people were serious you shuld have approve it by force,aske your grandfathers about 1973 and acquire the lesson in it animals of a think.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by blacqsahmie(m): 3:19pm On Aug 18, 2017
Kazim88:

IPOB military is obviously next and the way Nigeria is going they would easily get recruit and funding...

It would be a fight of freedom, A fight against oppression.

The government have no morallity to pick up arms against Nigeria

I pray you live to see the end of the fight...
Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by Delesdairy(m): 3:20pm On Aug 18, 2017
[quote author=TRUTH2020 post=59597519]I NO BLAME THE AFONJA IDIOT HE DON RUN OUT OF JOKES HE NO LONGER DAY RELEVANT FOR COMEDY INDUSTRY SO HE JUST WANT TO BE REMEMBERED BY TALKING ABOUT WHAT HE KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT YOROBBERS AND HYPOCRISY NA 5 AND 6, COWARD THAT WANTS TO HIDE UNDEER THE UMBRELLA THAT MY WIFE IS IGBO AND SO FUCKING WHAT??IF U CARE ABOUT THE IGBO WHY DID'NT U SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THE KILLINGS IN ANAMBRA BY TERRORISTS??NOW U WANT TO CRITICIZE IGBOS AS EVERY USELESS AFONJA U HIDE UNDER THE UMBRELLA MY WIFE IS IGBO,NOT ALL IGBOS ARE IGBOS SHE MAYBE THE FEMALE VERSION OF JOE IGBOKWE,IDIOT[/qu
ote]

''YORUBERS AND HYPOCRISY NA 5 AND 6''
This is hate speech.. in case they wan begin arrest and prosecute....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by ZionJay(m): 3:20pm On Aug 18, 2017
abumeinben:
Is seyilaw normal?

Where was he when shali boi was protesting in Abuja?

I think this is the beginning of the end of he. No more shows for he angry

See MUMU. No more shows for him, who are you? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by AngelicBeing: 3:21pm On Aug 18, 2017
edoboy33:

tongue

Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by Arysexy(m): 3:22pm On Aug 18, 2017
malakasea:
If you people were serious you shuld have approve it by force,aske your grandfathers about 1973 and acquire the lesson in it animals of a think.

What happened in 1973? Tell me
Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by Sagay212: 3:23pm On Aug 18, 2017
I really don't understand why people are so bothered about these ipod criminals. These pigs don't need any advice. they will be wiped out sooner than they realise. People should stop wasting their time on people who have been destined for extinction. The war they are craving for is what they'll get and they'll be wasted. Pure and simple

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by chiiraq802(m): 3:23pm On Aug 18, 2017
So disappointed at seyi....

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by blacqsahmie(m): 3:23pm On Aug 18, 2017
edoboy33:

Being able to read is one thing...
Being able to understand what you have read is another... anyway he never compared biafra to boko haram, he Only talked about the biafra security service as the beginning of terrorism.
Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by slowice(m): 3:24pm On Aug 18, 2017
Nigeria sef... Every Tom, dick n Harry will just be reacting carelessly. The worst is how their reactions is usually based on ethnic and religious lines. If nnamdi kalu breaks the law of the land it is the job of the law enforcement agencies to do the needful without bias. Igbos in the north also saw it on the Internet like the rest of us, and they re Nigerians like every other person so why single them out? As Nigerians we must all condemn what is bad without hate irrespective of who's involved. We speak as Nigerians not as Hausa, igbo, yoruba or ibibio.. Re we not tired of this already

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by malakasea(m): 3:24pm On Aug 18, 2017
abumeinben:
Is seyilaw normal?
Where was he when shali boi was protesting in Abuja?
I think this is the beginning of the end of he. No more shows for he angry
Tell them the truth my guy.
Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by Bede2u(m): 3:24pm On Aug 18, 2017
chykmoni:

Hello sir, are you married? if yes, do you have a son/daughter, if yes, How do you feel if someone calls him/her Obese or Bufoon.
Seyi Law aired his opinion, you can either agree with him or disagree his premise. What has Obesity got to do with Biafra or Nigeria? Please refrain from calling an inoccent child names.
the young man u quoted also aired his opinion about seyi's child...u think we would go slow on anyone who insults our baby named Biafra?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Picture Of Uti Nwachukwu At 18 / Khloe Berates Wizkid For Calling His Baby Mamas 'Money Hungry Hoes' / Desmond Elliot Dances And Drinks Palmwine With The Kegites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.