Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service (34737 Views)

Gbemi Reacts To Mompha Arrest Over Internet Fraud And Money Laundering / Blessing Okoro Speaks After Her Arrest Over False Property Claim / Seyi Law Shows His House Interior, As He Shares New Photos Of His Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by Denko2721987(m): 6:06pm On Aug 18, 2017
janellemonae:

The point is you are a hypocrite.

Your initial comment talks about sickening posts. All d sickening and disgusting posts on Dt whole 1st page is made by igbos. Of course those posts are not sickening to u. Its d one dts comparing kanus army to how rwandan genocide started dt u are sickened about. You should admonish ur igbo brothers language before trying to correct others.

1. In the rwandan genocide, the hutus started radio broadcasts. Kanu started same.

2. In the rwandan genocide, hutus described tutsis as cockroaches, dehumanizing them to their followers. Kanu has done same.

3. In the rwandan genocide, there was a call to arms. Kanu has done same.

4. In the rwandan genocide, there was organized militia. Kanu is about to start the same.

Someone is trying to show u the similarities and u call dt sickening.

And yes igbos have said they are ready to raise arms against yorubas. Maybe u should listen to d nonsense dt goes on, on ur radio biafra and ur biafrA facebook page. Stop trying to feign ignorance. Manipulative fo*l.

Maybe u have comprehension problems sha but read my post again.. My questions were quite specific.. And if u think i am going to trade insults with you on a faceless forum, then u dead wrong.. I do my things raw when i have the practically opportunity to do so... And by the way for your information, i am not igbo if thats what that mind of your is telling you and i dont have to be affiliated to any ethnic group to say the truth or say my mind the way i see it ok.. Shallom

** One more thing you should understand before i leave u in peace is this.. The Igbos have gone through war and genocide far worse off than that of Rwanda.. So if they feel what they want (Biafra or whatever) is worth fighting and dying for the second time since they've been denied it for this long, then thats their choice and problem..

Long before this Kanu of a person became popular, the 'Biafran' and 'referrendum' ideology had been in existence in the minds of many Igbos..

You can as well say since Shekau of boko haram who has also called for and has been executing one of the deadliest armed struggles against the Nigerian state is from the north then it means all northerners automatically supports him and that justifies a war and genocide against the people of the north.. abi isnt this the same with the 'Kanu and armed struggle' analogy u put up there??

Lastly, instead of us all playing the ostrich and trying to make it seem like there cant be any tangible, direct and non-voilent solution to this problem, why dont the Nigerian government do the right thing and call for a peaceful referrendum to at least test and see the resolve and position of the igbos on the issue of biafra once and for all and then work with the results to find a final solution to this Biafran problem and put people like Kanu in his rightful place like its usually done in saner nations around the world.. Wouldnt that be the most reasonable thing to do??

Let me just leave it here..

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by Nairaboi(m): 6:15pm On Aug 18, 2017
edoboy33:
rather I think the Nigerian government should call for your arrest for overfeeding your child and making her an obese bufoon

God created a baby but you made her a kung fu panda

kemi and hushpuppi were right you are completely useless and deserve no pity
Modified
and yes am Edo and I don't support Biafra but calling for the arrest of a parent like him just because he is seeking his right of self determination is completely unacceptable
U must be very myopic, stupid and selfish in making mockery of his child.
My you never experience joy with your children, they shall die pre-mature deaths, they shall never find happiness in life which automatically will make you live a life of agony. If you are married. If not may you remain childless.
Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by joe120120(m): 6:38pm On Aug 18, 2017
Seyi go and manage ur family .coward

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by chykmoni(m): 6:45pm On Aug 18, 2017
EasyWork001:

Did you pour all this saliva when your sister, KEMI OLUNLOYO tore Seyi Law's family into shreds? You've seen Igbo now, so you cant help but bray like a horse. SMH. All these Nairaland tribalists sef
Maybe you need a "Hardwork" to understand my simple statement. I doubt you know the meaning tribalists.
Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by briggz09(m): 7:39pm On Aug 18, 2017
I dont know why some of yall choose to attack his innocent child... I mean, that's an innocent child there and yall already shaming her? God forgive you all

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by whizpa(m): 7:41pm On Aug 18, 2017
Arysexy:

What is d gain in living in a hopeless country like Nigeria wia bigotry and hatred is rife? I rather shed my blood for Biafra to be free from this Hausa and Yoruba hatred once and for all than remain silent in the eye of injustice and bequeath my children this evil.

Gosh! This agitation is about referendum and never abt war. Why are u lots seeing peaceful agitation as war? If u think threatening biafrans with war will make them chicken out, u r greatly mistaken. Look this is 2017 and not 1967. I swear by my blood, if Nigeria bring war to Biafra all parts of Nigeria will feel it, u Wil b suprised at what hits you.

It boils my heart when we are talking about peaceful referendum and you ppl r talking war. U think u can just kill Igbo's like that, even in 1967, Nigeria lost more military men than ill equipped biafrans. Go find out why.

You people? lol. Holster your weapon bro First of all I'm not Yoruba.. So, go figure.
Secondly.. I smell bigotry everyday, even at work where we have more percentage of a certain people and does that make me wanna quit.. Not really?!
Anyway, don't get me wrong. Biafra is a good idea only IF you succeed in attaining it. If your blood is spilled just like the ones spilled back in the first civil war and no Biafra is begotten.. Then bro, you just died. Not a different death from a man who got hit by a car. just like that....
I'll die for my unborn kids too if I have to. I'll even die just so the future generation live a better life. My question is, do you think your Biafra champion is doing it right? Is this the way to go by it? Will thousands if not millions of Igbo deaths be worth it? Think brother think.

By the way.. The Yoruba and Hausa people are not the only bigots.. Igbo people are also culpable. Those are are just facts. Deny it if you want to.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 18, 2017
every tom dick and Harry in nigeria wants to be relevant and ride on the back of Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by Ishilove: 7:53pm On Aug 18, 2017
Rather than face the issue, they are attacking a beautiful, innocent baby. Evil, bullying, ugly and dirty set of people.

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by Martin0(m): 7:54pm On Aug 18, 2017
gypsey:
every tom dick and Harry in nigeria wants to be relevant and ride on the back of Biafra.
hahahahah true talk..

Honestly I now want this Biafra....
Let them give us our rights so dis people will see that without us nigeria is useless in terms of mene menegrin

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by whizpa(m): 7:57pm On Aug 18, 2017
Ishilove:
Rather than face the issue, they are attacking a beautiful, innocent baby. Evil, bullying, ugly and dirty set of people.
As in ehn?! I tire o.
Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by Ishilove: 7:59pm On Aug 18, 2017
whizpa:

As in ehn?! I tire o.
It's disgusting to see. See as they immediately pounced on the man's child. It is very low, cowardly and shows how ugly they are inside.

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 8:00pm On Aug 18, 2017
God bless all Igbos who commented on the first page edoboy shout out to you, afonjas must mind their business or feeel the hate grin
Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by Arysexy(m): 8:01pm On Aug 18, 2017
whizpa:

You people? lol. Holster your weapon bro First of all I'm not Yoruba.. So, go figure.
Secondly.. I smell bigotry everyday, even at work where we have more percentage of a certain people and does that make me wanna quit.. Not really?!
Anyway, don't get me wrong. Biafra is a good idea only IF you succeed in attaining it. If your blood is spilled just like the ones spilled back in the first civil war and no Biafra is begotten.. Then bro, you just died. Not a different death from a man who got hit by a car. just like that....
I'll die for my unborn kids too if I have to. I'll even die just so the future generation live a better life. My question is, do you think your Biafra champion is doing it right? Is this the way to go by it? Will thousands if not millions of Igbo deaths be worth it? Think brother think.

By the way.. The Yoruba and Hausa people are not the only bigots.. Igbo people are also culpable. Those are are just facts. Deny it if you want to.

They r doing the right thing by calling for peaceful referendum. It is Nigeria that sees call for referendum as declaration of war. Biafrans want out. Do u love them to care about their welfare after they decide to go? Truth is Nigeria can never work BC d foundation is on deceit and injustice.
Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by project2018: 8:10pm On Aug 18, 2017
edoboy33:
rather I think the Nigerian government should call for your arrest for overfeeding your child and making her an obese bufoon

Modified
and yes am Edo and I don't support Biafra but calling for the arrest of a parent like him just because he is seeking his right of self determination is completely unacceptable
Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by whizpa(m): 8:12pm On Aug 18, 2017
Ishilove:

It's disgusting to see. See as they immediately pounced on the man's child. It is very low, cowardly and shows how ugly they are inside.

Very shameful set of people. I refuse to believe they have kids of their own. Lord have mercy! And I assume these ones are adults?!
It is painful I tell you. The poor innocent kid.

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 18, 2017
Martin0:
hahahahah true talk..

Honestly I now want this Biafra....
Let them give us our rights so dis people will see that without us nigeria is useless in terms of mene menegrin
i thought you said BIAFRA is a way of nnamdi kalu to make money
Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by TedLawrence(f): 8:25pm On Aug 18, 2017
Seyi Law must you say something? Ace Comedians has not talked na you wan run your mouth. can't you watch other comedians reactions to issues like this...
Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by Martin0(m): 8:39pm On Aug 18, 2017
gypsey:
i thought you said BIAFRA is a way of nnamdi kalu to make money

Mehn well sha lemm not say anything related to that sha..

All these afonja people are now talking rubbish,even my muslim friends are now like telling me if we go,hungry will kill us..
Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 18, 2017
Martin0:

Mehn well sha lemm not say anything related to that sha..

All these afonja people are now talking rubbish,even my muslim friends are now like telling me if we go,hungry will kill us..
but you said it's a scam by MR kanu make your mind up! boy! grin
Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by xklucvG: 8:50pm On Aug 18, 2017
ebusfav:
Nigerian comedian Seyi Law has raised an alarm over IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu's inauguration of Biafra Secret Service. 

The ace Nigerian comedian who wondered when Nnamdi Kanu will be rearrested or when Nigeria's acting President Yemi Osibanjo will call for a referendum wrote; 

"Have you heard that BIAFRA now has a SECRET SERVICE? When will the Government rearrest Nnamdi Kanu or have a referendum? Is Osinbajo trying to be politically correct or just following the silence is golden rubbish? There are certain things you don't condone and this is one of it. The build up of Al Qaelda, ISIS, Boko Haram etc all started like this. From formation to subtle killings and then, massive bombing and we will beginning to look for a needle in the forest.

The IGBOs in the NORTH will not come out to jointly condemn Nnamdi's act now, but once the North start issuing threats which is not right by the way, they will break the code of SILENCE. If you don't support this, speak now and not later. 

Walls and borders have created disunity amongst us. Natural resources has become the bane of our agony. I hope we will not fold our arms and watch this Nation plunge into an unnecessary war. Anyway, before you crucify me, remember and know that my wife is Igbo and I have a daughter who is Yoru-Igbo.
SILENCE on this means APPROVAL."

http://www.lailasblog.com/seyi-law-calls-nnamdi-kanus-arrest-biafra-secret-service-inauguration/
Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by xklucvG: 8:54pm On Aug 18, 2017
ebusfav:
Nigerian comedian Seyi Law has raised an alarm over IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu's inauguration of Biafra Secret Service. 

The ace Nigerian comedian who wondered when Nnamdi Kanu will be rearrested or when Nigeria's acting President Yemi Osibanjo will call for a referendum wrote; 

"Have you heard that BIAFRA now has a SECRET SERVICE? When will the Government rearrest Nnamdi Kanu or have a referendum? Is Osinbajo trying to be politically correct or just following the silence is golden rubbish? There are certain things you don't condone and this is one of it. The build up of Al Qaelda, ISIS, Boko Haram etc all started like this. From formation to subtle killings and then, massive bombing and we will beginning to look for a needle in the forest.

The IGBOs in the NORTH will not come out to jointly condemn Nnamdi's act now, but once the North start issuing threats which is not right by the way, they will break the code of SILENCE. If you don't support this, speak now and not later. 

Walls and borders have created disunity amongst us. Natural resources has become the bane of our agony. I hope we will not fold our arms and watch this Nation plunge into an unnecessary war. Anyway, before you crucify me, remember and know that my wife is Igbo and I have a daughter who is Yoru-Igbo.

http://www.lailasblog.com/seyi-law-calls-nnamdi-kanus-arrest-biafra-secret-service-inauguration/
You are not to speak for the FG mind your business sheyi. The FG is not man enough to face the challenge, call for referendum an that settles it.
Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by Elbowroom: 9:00pm On Aug 18, 2017
Kondomatic:
The idiot is comparing IPOB with bokoharam and ISIS

The difference?
Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by Elbowroom: 9:01pm On Aug 18, 2017
edoboy33:

Modified
and yes am a fool and I don't support Biafra but calling for the arrest of a parent like him just because he is seeking his right of self determination is completely unacceptable

Properly fixed
Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by waternogetenemy: 9:04pm On Aug 18, 2017
ebusfav:

Seyi Law is calling his Yoruba tribes man President to take away the freedom of an Igbo man who is asking for referendum and right to self determinantion.
Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by Kendroid: 9:10pm On Aug 18, 2017
ollah1:
Kanu is beginning to have a state within a state and that's a treasonable offence. This is a misplaced priority and not what he should be doing.

Treason is a big sin by God and man

and killing of innocent citizens isn't a sin abi?

sense fall on u
Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by Kendroid: 9:16pm On Aug 18, 2017
ollah1:
Kanu is beginning to have a state within a state and that's a treasonable offence. This is a misplaced priority and not what he should be doing.

Treason is a big sin by God and man

and killing of innocent protesters is not a big sin abi??

Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by Martin0(m): 9:39pm On Aug 18, 2017
gypsey:
but you said it's a scam by MR kanu make your mind up! boy! grin

Hahahahahgrin
I did not believ una then eee but now,I dey una side..gringrin
Let them give us Biafra so u can come and do ur senator career,coz I know u still have intrest in it..grin
Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by laliga01: 9:58pm On Aug 18, 2017
ebusfav:

This is what this mugu will see, he never came out to speak on pressing matters. There are many issues in Nigeria the mugu should come out and protest.
Yeye fowl... fear fear mugu.
Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by luggy(m): 9:58pm On Aug 18, 2017
SEYI LAW IS A BIG FOOL, meanwhile as big fool he is, he is also a USELESS ANIMAL.
Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by laliga01: 10:02pm On Aug 18, 2017
abumeinben:
Is seyilaw normal?

Where was he when shali boi was protesting in Abuja?

I think this is the beginning of the end of he. No more shows for he angry

He is an ass licking aboki hole.
Where him de when better people de protest for abuja.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

“fake Christians” - Juliet Ibrahim Fires Back At Fans Criticizing Her Nun Outfit / Desmond Elliot Dances And Drinks Palmwine With The Kegites / Laide Bakare Shares Photos Of Her Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.