Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,458 members, 7,836,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service (34736 Views)

Gbemi Reacts To Mompha Arrest Over Internet Fraud And Money Laundering / Blessing Okoro Speaks After Her Arrest Over False Property Claim / Seyi Law Shows His House Interior, As He Shares New Photos Of His Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by oyienootieno: 3:24pm On Aug 18, 2017
edoboy33:
rather I think the Nigerian government should call for your arrest for overfeeding your child and making her an obese bufoon

God created a baby but you made her a kung fu panda

kemi and hushpuppi were right you are completely useless and deserve no pity

Your stupidity scares even a fool. Why bring his daughter into Goat-kanu issue? Well genocide is inevitable for your kind.
Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by shigishege: 3:24pm On Aug 18, 2017
ebusfav:
Nigerian comedian Seyi Law has raised an alarm over IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu's inauguration of Biafra Secret Service. 

The ace Nigerian comedian who wondered when Nnamdi Kanu will be rearrested or when Nigeria's acting President Yemi Osibanjo will call for a referendum wrote; 

"Have you heard that BIAFRA now has a SECRET SERVICE? When will the Government rearrest Nnamdi Kanu or have a referendum? Is Osinbajo trying to be politically correct or just following the silence is golden rubbish? There are certain things you don't condone and this is one of it. The build up of Al Qaelda, ISIS, Boko Haram etc all started like this. From formation to subtle killings and then, massive bombing and we will beginning to look for a needle in the forest.

The IGBOs in the NORTH will not come out to jointly condemn Nnamdi's act now, but once the North start issuing threats which is not right by the way, they will break the code of SILENCE. If you don't support this, speak now and not later. 

Walls and borders have created disunity amongst us. Natural resources has become the bane of our agony. I hope we will not fold our arms and watch this Nation plunge into an unnecessary war. Anyway, before you crucify me, remember and know that my wife is Igbo and I have a daughter who is Yoru-Igbo.
SILENCE on this means APPROVAL."

http://www.lailasblog.com/seyi-law-calls-nnamdi-kanus-arrest-biafra-secret-service-inauguration/
o boy sheyilaw u get dis wrong. not by calling for namdi arrest but because u only want to put urselve into a public disgrace giving ur status and ur work saying things lik dis can make some section of people hate u and thus u loose a fan base. u are not only one among d celeb in nija do dey say them nor see how things dey be for nija why u come dey play front?? na u crucified urself oo.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by BigDealz: 3:25pm On Aug 18, 2017
Thumbs Up Seyi Law... You have said it all... Only when more people continue to speak out would things get better. We need to stop this secessionist madness. And for the young man spewing thrash about his daughter, pray your child enters her school award list talk less of a reputable magazine. All we need is unity. Let's go ahead and with one voice get power back form these over-lords who happen to be as small as your ward councillor to the presidency. Let all these youth groups come together and lead us to another phase of independence from our current crop of leaders

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by jrusky(m): 3:25pm On Aug 18, 2017
He should be arrest and nothing more and if any attempt to arrest him mfail let the DSS get him down simple as that. Same way I have no pity on Boko Haram and no pity on Buhari same I have no pity on Kanu. Enough of nonsense enough is enough the Fed Govt should arreest him and get him down. IPOOH and Kanu are same as Boko Haram and should be treated same no mercy simple as that. Enough.

This same Biafra pooh made me not have a single uncle from my father side till today I have share this painful sroty before my gradparent has five boy with a girl it was during war that Biafra army forcefully drafted them to Biafra army and were gone till today none return only my dad who was the youngest remained alive til today my 98 old grandma still crying til today and it was as a result of this my grandfather died when he could not bear the shock and it was Ojukwu boys who came to picked them up to join in a fight the poor woman don't even know what caused it and now another idiot who has failed in all aspect of life coming to kill my people again? Mbannu thunder fire Kanu. I will be the last man on earth to support kanu or IPOOH in fact I'm ready to fight them if need be (mind you I'm not saying fighting my own people but IPOOH) get that fact.

Why is it that anything EAST is always associated with rebellion and genocide mindset;

1.From Biblical era Abraham disowned his own son Ishmael and he sent him EASTWARD today look at his descendant from Middle East(Terrorist blood sucking demons)

2. Look at Rwanda Genocide-----EASTWARD

3. Biafra-------EASTWARD

4. Stallin of Russia----EASTWARD EUROPE

5. Milosevich of Yoguslavia-------EASTWARD EUROPE

6. Idi Amin------EASTWARD AFRICA

7. Pol Pot-----------EASTWARD ASIA

Please oginni is this not a curse everything EAST is all about hate, genocide, rebellion please na wetin for God sake? I'm so sick of these nonsense.

The govt should arrest him genocide is IN our blood, genocide is IN our gene, the curse of *EASTWARD* is troubling us from that region stop this goat before he caused genocide he is a child of Satan from bottomless pit he need blood and must be stop OR put down by all means. Anuofia f u c king bastard. My God punish you and your family.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by oyienootieno: 3:27pm On Aug 18, 2017
cowardSeun:
On the contrary, Seyi should be arrested for giving birth to a Chinese doll .

Fellow brethren, let's storm Seyi's social media accounts and remind him of the scary creature he brought to the world

That little girl will come and rule over you and your entire clan under Nigeria. Mark my word.
Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by Kazim88: 3:28pm On Aug 18, 2017
blacqsahmie:

I pray you live to see the end of the fight...

You are missing it...

Am not IPOB.... but any civilize person would admit that force is not the solution.

The FG have been using and threatening to use force to silence every opposition in our democracy.

every one deserves the right to live, and live freely.

Except IPOB are wrong to ask for Referendum.... but If they are right... give it to them..

If they loose... If majority vote to stay in Nigeria then, they must stop and accept the majority choice.

4 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by desmond2pk: 3:30pm On Aug 18, 2017
The true nature of yorubas. He never called for the arrest of the soldiers that killed innocent protesters.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by oglalasioux(m): 3:30pm On Aug 18, 2017
Well said. But I know the clown will soon be where animals like him belong. The shows are for gullible Igbo people to keep donating money to him.

Nnamdi Kanu is the King of scammers.
Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by karmaisreal: 3:31pm On Aug 18, 2017
Seyi Law, you missed the point. The government will only turn the Biafra separatist agitation into a frenzy, should Nnamdi Kanu be arrested. Kanu realised that locking him up by the government will help spread his separatist agenda and is goading the government to do so. But the government should not repeat the same mistake it made by arresting Kanu. As long as the government is not sure what it wants on the Biafra issue, it should just contain Kanu and look to use the Igbo leaders to damage his integrity.

Meanwhile, why do some Yoruba gets involved in the Biafra issue? There is an international right to self-determination. It is not that the Yoruba nation will miss the Igbos when they leave.

Just thinking aloud.
ebusfav:
Nigerian comedian Seyi Law has raised an alarm over IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu's inauguration of Biafra Secret Service. 

The ace Nigerian comedian who wondered when Nnamdi Kanu will be rearrested or when Nigeria's acting President Yemi Osibanjo will call for a referendum wrote; 

"Have you heard that BIAFRA now has a SECRET SERVICE? When will the Government rearrest Nnamdi Kanu or have a referendum? Is Osinbajo trying to be politically correct or just following the silence is golden rubbish? There are certain things you don't condone and this is one of it. The build up of Al Qaelda, ISIS, Boko Haram etc all started like this. From formation to subtle killings and then, massive bombing and we will beginning to look for a needle in the forest.

The IGBOs in the NORTH will not come out to jointly condemn Nnamdi's act now, but once the North start issuing threats which is not right by the way, they will break the code of SILENCE. If you don't support this, speak now and not later. 

Walls and borders have created disunity amongst us. Natural resources has become the bane of our agony. I hope we will not fold our arms and watch this Nation plunge into an unnecessary war. Anyway, before you crucify me, remember and know that my wife is Igbo and I have a daughter who is Yoru-Igbo.

http://www.lailasblog.com/seyi-law-calls-nnamdi-kanus-arrest-biafra-secret-service-inauguration/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by malakasea(m): 3:31pm On Aug 18, 2017
[quote author=ebusfav post=59588452]Nigerian comedian Seyi Law has raised an alarm over IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu's inauguration of Biafra Secret Service. 

The IGBOs in the NORTH will not come out to jointly condemn Nnamdi's act now, but once the North start issuing threats which is not right by the way, they will break the code of SILENCE.They will never go unpunish animals.
Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by oyienootieno: 3:31pm On Aug 18, 2017
hilroy:

Tackle the man with reasonable response and not body shaming his innocent daughter

The animal can not tackle the message, he or she is not intelligent enough. So they result to soft target. That Goat-Kanu will lead them into another population recession, Buratai will surely reduce then from 5% to maybe 3-2%
Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 18, 2017
Honestly, I don't still don't know why some foolish Yorubas like this one want to kill themselves over biafraaaa matter when they have more important issues to sort out. I don't just get what is it with the obsession.
cc blackfase

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by Kazim88: 3:33pm On Aug 18, 2017
Sagay212:
I really don't understand why people are so bothered about these ipod criminals. These pigs don't need any advice. they will be wiped out sooner than they realise. People should stop wasting their time on people who have been destined for extinction. The war they are craving for is what they'll get and they'll be wasted. Pure and simple

Look at who am sharing a country with....
A pure blood sucking terrorist...

In ur naive mind you can exterminate a tribe.

No wonder northerners run the most deadly terror in the world... Barbarians

4 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by chykmoni(m): 3:33pm On Aug 18, 2017
Bede2u:
the young man u quoted also aired his opinion about seyi's child...u think we would go slow on anyone who insults our baby named Biafra?
Hello sir, I am a full blooded Igbo (FBI) boy. I think the young man should have focused his energy at Seyi(The messenger) and not his daughter. Biafra is nobody's baby so do not go logical about that statement sir.
Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by burakado17: 3:34pm On Aug 18, 2017
edoboy33:
rather I think the Nigerian government should call for your arrest for overfeeding your child and making her an obese bufoon

What he said is the truth. nobody will pity you when they start bombing una villages. You never leant from the last civil war. I pity u.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by Preeck: 3:35pm On Aug 18, 2017
Can I have a dance with Gozie
Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by ICEMAN(m): 3:37pm On Aug 18, 2017
What is a seyi law? Is it a new species of warthog?

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by Sagay212: 3:38pm On Aug 18, 2017
Kazim88:

Look at who am sharing a country with....
A pure blood sucking terrorist...

In ur naive mind you can exterminate a tribe.

No wonder northerners run the most deadly terror in the world... Barbarians

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by Carliswagmalip(m): 3:39pm On Aug 18, 2017
Igbos always feeling they are the victim..... Everybody attacking SEYI LAW.... GIVE ME JUST ONE REASON, KANU SHOULD SET UP A SECRET SECURITY.... JUST ONE REASON....

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:41pm On Aug 18, 2017
soft Ghana bread, fat coward who can not even defend his harmless obese daughter from that mad Auntie kemi paw ... Why are many Yorubas so afraid of the exit of the Igbos from Nigeria, even though they pretend that it does not worry them? Definitely I have seen some Yorubas who don’t care if Biafra succeeds as well as those who even support it, but the majority of the Yorubas give unnecessary opposition to it that is difficult to understand.... meanwhile Auntie kemi the tortoise and her obese kungfu panda daughter is out of their shell, I need ur assistant abeg grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by femolii: 3:42pm On Aug 18, 2017
TRUTH2020:
I NO BLAME THE AFONJA IDIOT HE DON RUN OUT OF JOKES HE NO LONGER DAY RELEVANT FOR COMEDY INDUSTRY SO HE JUST WANT TO BE REMEMBERED BY TALKING ABOUT WHAT HE KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT YOROBBERS AND HYPOCRISY NA 5 AND 6, COWARD THAT WANTS TO HIDE UNDEER THE UMBRELLA THAT MY WIFE IS IGBO AND SO FUCKING WHAT??IF U CARE ABOUT THE IGBO WHY DID'NT U SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THE KILLINGS IN ANAMBRA BY TERRORISTS??NOW U WANT TO CRITICIZE IGBOS AS EVERY USELESS AFONJA U HIDE UNDER THE UMBRELLA MY WIFE IS IGBO,NOT ALL IGBOS ARE IGBOS SHE MAYBE THE FEMALE VERSION OF JOE IGBOKWE,IDIOT
No sense in your skull at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:42pm On Aug 18, 2017
ebusfav:

soft Ghana bread, fat coward who can not even defend his harmless obese daughter from that mad Auntie kemi paw ... Why are many Yorubas so afraid of the exit of the Igbos from Nigeria, even though they pretend that it does not worry them? Definitely I have seen some Yorubas who don’t care if Biafra succeeds as well as those who even support it, but the majority of the Yorubas give unnecessary opposition to it that is difficult to understand.... meanwhile Auntie kemi the tortoise and her obese kungfu panda daughter is out of their shell, I need ur assistant abeg grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by forray(m): 3:44pm On Aug 18, 2017
cowardSeun:
On the contrary, Seyi should be arrested for giving birth to a Chinese doll .

Fellow brethren, let's storm Seyi's social media accounts and remind him of the scary creature he brought to the world

There is something wrong with u ur head, while not leave the little girl out of this whole shit.

U guys claim the northerners are barbaric and idolize Buhari, from the few comments here, I can't tell the difference between the way u guys behave from that of the north and u idolize this Nnamdi kanu the same way.
Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by blackfase(m): 3:47pm On Aug 18, 2017
ColonelDrake:
Honestly, I don't still don't know why some foolish Yorubas like this one want to kill themselves over biafraaaa matter when they have more important issues to sort out. I don't just get what is it with the obsession.
cc blackfase

I dont know what the original message or messenger is papi....

Edited* Oh now i know. I guess d pummeling hes gotten from ckn olunloyo is affecting his nuts badly. Pathetic fools. Afete sile ama pa lapalapa

cc; Cyynthia

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by ElCapone(m): 3:49pm On Aug 18, 2017
chykmoni:

Hello sir, are you married? if yes, do you have a son/daughter, if yes, How do you feel if someone calls him/her Obese or Bufoon.
Seyi Law aired his opinion, you can either agree with him or disagree his premise. What has Obesity got to do with Biafra or Nigeria? Please refrain from calling an inoccent child names.
i doubt if he has, social media has given so many ppl opportunity to air sh$t.
Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by linusbnn(m): 3:49pm On Aug 18, 2017
edoboy33:

Modified
and yes am Edo and I don't support Biafra but calling for the arrest of a parent like him just because he is seeking his right of self determination is completely unacceptable

May your days be long. This is the line that makes me believe you have brain. "I don't support Biafra but calling for the arrest of a parent like him just because he is seeking his right of self determination is completely unacceptable".

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by 247Dior(m): 3:49pm On Aug 18, 2017
oyienootieno:

The animal can not tackle the message, he or she is not intelligent enough. So they result to soft target. That Goat-Kanu will lead them into another population recession, Buratai will surely reduce then from 5% to maybe 3-2%
a surprise is waiting 4 mo.rons like u...watch out

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by biobab23(m): 3:50pm On Aug 18, 2017
abumeinben:
Is seyilaw normal?

Where was he when shali boi was protesting in Abuja?

I think this is the beginning of the end of he. No more shows for he angry

Gbagaun unlimited
Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by 247Dior(m): 3:52pm On Aug 18, 2017
Carliswagmalip:
Igbos always feeling they are the victim..... Everybody attacking SEYI LAW.... GIVE ME JUST ONE REASON, KANU SHOULD SET UP A SECRET SECURITY.... JUST ONE REASON....

secret security? Did they have any weapon? Did they break the law? Do you know if they're security to guard his house? What is your own problem?

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by whizpa(m): 3:52pm On Aug 18, 2017
I don't understand the insults you all are hauling towards Seyi Law and his daughter. Your bias for this situation is blinding all of you. This is how it started in Rwanda, Sudan and also in Congo. Mr Kanu is beating the war drum with all this moves and those of you who stand to lose are cheering him on. You do not have to be a tyrant to prove a point. Say all you want, but as long as you are yet to be proclaimed Biafra, you are damn well a Nigerian citizen and so thereby should obey the laws of your so called 'zoo'.
Honestly speaking, when push comes to shove, your Biafra is far from ready. say all you want, insult me even but because of all Kanu's erratic actions, come 10 years you will all be celebrating Kanu as a war hero who fled Nigeria after he started another civil war(God forbid). And you will be counting your losses while trekking to Alaba to reopen your shops, still carrying about your Nigerian passports.

All that said, i understand your call for Biafra but this isn't how to go about it. If you can still think clearly for yourselves, if all this brainwash have not eclipsed your brain. You will reason for yourself and see how this affects you. Oh, you say you can die for the cause, what about those who died between 1967-1970, which one of them do you remember? Yes! That is exactly what will happen if you fail again. You will be forgotten. Unless you wanna lie to yourselves that this will end peacefully..
Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by MiriamMoney(f): 3:52pm On Aug 18, 2017
edoboy33:

Modified
and yes am Edo and I don't support Biafra but calling for the arrest of a parent like him just because he is seeking his right of self determination is completely unacceptable
. Not cool. Leave the innocent child out of this.
Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by linusbnn(m): 3:54pm On Aug 18, 2017
ollah1:
Kanu is beginning to have a state within a state and that's a treasonable offence. This is a misplaced priority and not what he should be doing.

Treason is a big sin by God and man

Then conduct a referendum and allow the people decide their fate.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

“fake Christians” - Juliet Ibrahim Fires Back At Fans Criticizing Her Nun Outfit / Desmond Elliot Dances And Drinks Palmwine With The Kegites / Laide Bakare Shares Photos Of Her Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 150
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.