Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service (34735 Views)

Gbemi Reacts To Mompha Arrest Over Internet Fraud And Money Laundering / Blessing Okoro Speaks After Her Arrest Over False Property Claim / Seyi Law Shows His House Interior, As He Shares New Photos Of His Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by 2016v2017: 4:49pm On Aug 18, 2017
edoboy33:
rather I think the Nigerian government should call for your arrest for overfeeding your child and making her an obese bufoon

God created a baby but you made her a kung fu panda

kemi and hushpuppi were right you are completely useless and deserve no pity
Modified
and yes am Edo and I don't support Biafra but calling for the arrest of a parent like him just because he is seeking his right of self determination is completely unacceptable
the Seyi or Suya,is a nonentity.
BSS: Biafra Security Services.
What is OPC for in the yoruba land?
have anybody call for their arrest? vagabond like Seyi outlaw

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by LordOfNaira: 4:52pm On Aug 18, 2017
mansadi:

as if he has any reasonable response. The guy is right for asking for the rearrest of that boy that calls himself Kanu. I am a Northerner and i would support the Idea of referendum but the way Kanu is going about it is all wrong

Perfect!!! No sensible government anywhere would agree to a call for a referendum by a man like Kanu. These people think that referendum is just given to any individual who create a large group of people.
Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by Nwachineke1980: 4:52pm On Aug 18, 2017
Bros u wicked ,why u go Photoshop this baby? grin grin angry grin angry angry

cowardSeun:
On the contrary, Seyi should be arrested for giving birth to a Chinese doll .

Fellow brethren, let's storm Seyi's social media accounts and remind him of the scary creature he brought to the world

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by michealdeco: 4:52pm On Aug 18, 2017
cowardSeun:

Fellow brethren, let's storm Seyi's social media accounts and remind him of the scary creature he brought to the world

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by 2016v2017: 4:53pm On Aug 18, 2017
Kondomatic:
The idiot is comparing IPOB with bokoharam and ISIS
Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by nosiri(m): 4:53pm On Aug 18, 2017
I be think say seyi law get small sense. make im go buy sense 4 market oooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by michealdeco: 4:56pm On Aug 18, 2017
mansadi:

as if he has any reasonable response. The guy is right for asking for the rearrest of that boy that calls himself Kanu. I am a Northerner and i would support the Idea of referendum but the way Kanu is going about it is all wrong
please can u tell me how he is going about it and how it is wrong?

Am waiting for ur straightforward reply thanks

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 18, 2017
chykmoni:

Hello sir, are you married? if yes, do you have a son/daughter, if yes, How do you feel if someone calls him/her Obese or Bufoon.
Seyi Law aired his opinion, you can either agree with him or disagree his premise. What has Obesity got to do with Biafra or Nigeria? Please refrain from calling an inoccent child names.

Did you pour all this saliva when your sister, KEMI OLUNLOYO tore Seyi Law's family into shreds? You've seen Igbo now, so you cant help but bray like a horse. SMH. All these Nairaland tribalists sef

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by LordVoldemort(m): 5:03pm On Aug 18, 2017
Bridgetania:

hehehe...the kunfu panda place got me cracking...oboy u wicked for comment ooo

Your ugly ass find it funny shey? Let's see the Gollum your idiotic creature will produced

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by 2016v2017: 5:03pm On Aug 18, 2017
nosiri:
I be think say seyi law get small sense. make im go buy sense 4 market oooo
Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 18, 2017
Denko2721987:

Sir.. Pls what do u mean by 'your igbo fellows'??

Secondly, i am not an advocator for any form of voilence but last time i checked, all ethnic groups in Nigeria have been making one form of threat or the other of recent.. I am also aware of a group of people that are excellent practitioners of threats and voilence in this country.. So whats ur point bro..?

The point is you are a hypocrite.

Your initial comment talks about sickening posts. All d sickening and disgusting posts on Dt whole 1st page is made by igbos. Of course those posts are not sickening to u. Its d one dts comparing kanus army to how rwandan genocide started dt u are sickened about. You should admonish ur igbo brothers language before trying to correct others.

1. In the rwandan genocide, the hutus started radio broadcasts. Kanu started same.

2. In the rwandan genocide, hutus described tutsis as cockroaches, dehumanizing them to their followers. Kanu has done same.

3. In the rwandan genocide, there was a call to arms. Kanu has done same.

4. In the rwandan genocide, there was organized militia. Kanu is about to start the same.

Someone is trying to show u the similarities and u call dt sickening.

And yes igbos have said they are ready to raise arms against yorubas. Maybe u should listen to d nonsense dt goes on, on ur radio biafra and ur biafrA facebook page. Stop trying to feign ignorance. Manipulative fo*l.
Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by prodigy24: 5:04pm On Aug 18, 2017
edoboy33:
rather I think the Nigerian government should call for your arrest for overfeeding your child and making her an obese bufoon

Modified
and yes am Edo and I don't support Biafra but calling for the arrest of a parent like him just because he is seeking his right of self determination is completely unacceptable

This is too much brother.... You are wuked
Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by ItzChinnex(m): 5:10pm On Aug 18, 2017
alagba333:
.... kanu's act is treasonable bcs he is inciting igbos against d nation nigeria .

And who told you Nigeria is a Nation? Go and research on what a Nation is ....

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by konoplyanka: 5:11pm On Aug 18, 2017
Denko2721987:
The comments on here are sickening as usual.. I do not support an attack on Sheyi's daughter cos she is innocent here so its absolute balderbash bringing her into this.. But i want to ask a couple of question and get some clarifications here..

1- what is a referrandum and what is it used for?? I am asking this question because Nigeria is the first and only place that whenever you hear this word, the next thing you start hearing is war and genocide.. So i want to get the clarification of the exact definition of the word cos i am confused.

2- Who is actually going to start this war or genocide that people are always talking about?? Because i know the Yorubas wont pick up arms to start attacking and killing people for no reason neither will the Igbos.. So where would the genocide or war come from.. And why does it look like we are always conditioned or afraid of these unknown people that it has suddenly become forbidden to do anything that would be perceived as offensive to them even if it means expressing your views or grievances and carrying out your fundamental human right within the confines of the law??

pls i need answers to these questions.. Thank you

Why do you guys love to lie to yourselves?
Nk started calling for war on his radio. gosh! there are several videos where he was soliciting for weapons.

go back to 2015 threads on nairaland and see how ipob yoots were calling for war. you can never change the narratives as you always do. denying is the hallmark of an ibo man.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by Hephzibeulah: 5:12pm On Aug 18, 2017
ebusfav:
Nigerian comedian Seyi Law has raised an alarm over IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu's inauguration of Biafra Secret Service. 

The ace Nigerian comedian who wondered when Nnamdi Kanu will be rearrested or when Nigeria's acting President Yemi Osibanjo will call for a referendum wrote; 

"Have you heard that BIAFRA now has a SECRET SERVICE? When will the Government rearrest Nnamdi Kanu or have a referendum? Is Osinbajo trying to be politically correct or just following the silence is golden rubbish? There are certain things you don't condone and this is one of it. The build up of Al Qaelda, ISIS, Boko Haram etc all started like this. From formation to subtle killings and then, massive bombing and we will beginning to look for a needle in the forest.

The IGBOs in the NORTH will not come out to jointly condemn Nnamdi's act now, but once the North start issuing threats which is not right by the way, they will break the code of SILENCE. If you don't support this, speak now and not later. 

Walls and borders have created disunity amongst us. Natural resources has become the bane of our agony. I hope we will not fold our arms and watch this Nation plunge into an unnecessary war. Anyway, before you crucify me, remember and know that my wife is Igbo and I have a daughter who is Yoru-Igbo.
SILENCE on this means APPROVAL."

http://www.lailasblog.com/seyi-law-calls-nnamdi-kanus-arrest-biafra-secret-service-inauguration/

As much as I'd love to agree with SeyiLaw, I think he needs to balance his arguments. Can he point me to an instance where the Northern leaders condemned the hate speech and hate songs that the Northern Youth continue to make and compose against the igbos? Is there any evidence that the Northern leaders have condemned the ultimatum issued by the Northern youths for igbos in the north to vacate the north by October 1 2017?

That said, I am an advocate of the law. A Federal High Court sitting in the FCT granted Nnamdi Kanu bail on a matter that is ordinarily no subject to bail, because he argued through his counsel that his health condition is such that he could not continue to remain in prison custody.

Like all bails, this bail had it's conditions, which i am sure every Nigerian knows. These conditions have been breached on so many occasions that we have all lost count. The State ought to have approached the court to inform it that the bailed Nnamdi Kanu is not obeying the terms of his bail, and that it should accordingly cancel the bail and remand him in custody until the case against him is determined.

This is not the Ag. President's duty as SeyiLaw would have Nigerians believe. This is the duty of the Ministry of Justice. To make the sort of comment he made against the Ag. President is, in my view, disrespectful, not only to the high office of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, but to the person of Prof. OSINBAJO.

As celebrities, Seyi should know that some people take what he says as final, and this may mould their character. We don't want our so called celebrities to teach those who consider them as their role models to be biased and disrespectful. They should use their privileged positions to pass on the right kind of education to these people. That's the only way we can make genuine progress is this country. IT'S NOT EVERYTHING COMEDIANS CAN MAKE JOKES OUT OF.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by ItzChinnex(m): 5:13pm On Aug 18, 2017
alagba333:
seyilaw is right. it is his opinion n he cant be crucified for it. the hypocrisy behind dis biafra thing can be seen wen igbos were asked to leave d north n leave all thier life investment and start afresh in east.... u can see all manner of jittery n uproar. it is only d poor dat clamour for biafra... kanu's act is treasonable bcs he is inciting igbos against d nation nigeria. he sud be in prison. he is a jew and igbos are not of a Jewish origin. he has a dual citizenship and will run away if anytin happens as he does nt av any investment in nigeria. comically he is asking for referendum so as to allow igbos to stay in Nigeria after biafra is allowed. .. who will allow igbos in nigeria wen dey eventually get d biafra? biafra simply means all u av to do wit nigeria is over. ..so any property n investments of igbos become dat of nigerians. can u reason how igbos wil humiliated and dehumanized from kano lagos n abuja and how they will leave all thier properties behind in case dey get biafra? God has created nigeria to be dependent on each other. no region is useless. no igboman can rear cows or sheeps like a fulani man. carrot water melon cucumber beans n lettuce are all from d north. no region is useless. so pls lets tink. .. to dis innocent but objective opinion, am expecting negative reaction in terms of insults from d immatured minds.

Nigerian is not a Nation... Please I believe you are Educated enough to know what a Nation is?

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by Rich96: 5:15pm On Aug 18, 2017
grin yeye iPods!
edoboy33:

Modified
Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by chubinwa(m): 5:17pm On Aug 18, 2017
I used to like dis man seyi law bt look at his he brought hatred upon himself.
I am automatically against anybody who is again Biafra and d nan behind d actualization

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by chubinwa(m): 5:20pm On Aug 18, 2017
I used to like dis man seyi law bt look at how he brought hatred upon himself.
I am automatically against anybody who is again Biafra and d nan behind d actualization

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by gawu1: 5:23pm On Aug 18, 2017
abumeinben:
Is seyilaw normal?

Where was he when shali boi was protesting in Abuja?

I think this is the beginning of the end of he. No more shows for he angry
To every sensible person, Seyi is very right.
When Igbos delictor started his own, and northern youth gave quit order to them, Igbos and their voices started crying foul, genocide is loading;
Charly marched and ''everybody'' urged him to march on. But the northern youth anti-marched, ''everybody'' that urged Charly to march on are now crying foul.
Igbos delictor was seen setting up fighting force publicly, ipobians want everybody to see it as nothing wrong. When Arewa youths bring up counter fighting force, heaven shall not fall.
For every action there is equal and balance reaction waiting.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by temicyborg(m): 5:24pm On Aug 18, 2017
cowardSeun:

dat bad of u dnt insult dat baby is very bad watch ur tongue bro
Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by temicyborg(m): 5:26pm On Aug 18, 2017
kynbasil01:
Somebody should help me with the picture of that his PANDA cum daughter
y r u insulting d baby dat bad of u m sure u daughter wil b lyk n ape idiot
Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 18, 2017
Biafra Security Service is just a name. They are not harmed! Speak against OPC first.

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by neccki: 5:36pm On Aug 18, 2017
chykmoni:

Hello sir, are you married? if yes, do you have a son/daughter, if yes, How do you feel if someone calls him/her Obese or Bufoon.
Seyi Law aired his opinion, you can either agree with him or disagree his premise. What has Obesity got to do with Biafra or Nigeria? Please refrain from calling an inoccent child names.

Don't mind those Imbeciles........God will definitely punish them for attacking an innocent baby.

Later when their wife is barren, they will start running to disturb pastors for prayers.

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by gawu1: 5:38pm On Aug 18, 2017
chubinwa:
I used to like dis man seyi law bt look at how he brought hatred upon himself.
Such is life. As he lost your like, he gained my own like. I used to dislike the man Seyi law, bt look at how he brought like upon himself.
For me, I am naturally pro anything that is anti Biafra and d man promoting it actualization.
Such is life: positive direction, opposite direction.
Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 18, 2017
opal4real:
Biafra Security Service is just a name. They are not harmed! Speak against OPC first.

You are not fooling anyone. We already know whats in ur hearts. Hatred. Inciting ur pple against other tribes. Why has no one ever spoken against opc or even niger delta militants?
Nonsense!

Dt war u people are looking for, it is u and ur family members it will consume. Hateful set of people. All they do sunrise to sun down is to insult and call people names.
Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by ogogoroNo1: 5:47pm On Aug 18, 2017
I think we should leave his innocent child from this and tackle the issue he raised whether right or wrong.
Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by wizod(m): 5:58pm On Aug 18, 2017
gift01:
Well said Seyi. The trouble that will consume them is what they wanna pre-empt. No right thinking human will support the rubbish.

Rather than them to argue on the issue he brought up, some of them are bringing his daughter into the matter. Some people can shame themselves
who is even talking self?

May ogun strike u dead 4 bn myopic of what u're saying

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by wizod(m): 6:00pm On Aug 18, 2017
hilroy:

Tackle the man with reasonable response and not body shaming his innocent daughter
chei see as d thing pain am
Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by wizod(m): 6:02pm On Aug 18, 2017
ollah1:
Kanu is beginning to have a state within a state and that's a treasonable offence. This is a misplaced priority and not what he should be doing.

Treason is a big sin by God and man

prosecutor, come n prosecute him. Jobless man
Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 18, 2017
edoboy33:

Modified
please upload the picture of your own child to compare them
that is if you are married and have a child
then we know if you have the right to ridicule another man"s child
if you are not married or dont have a child,then please keep quiet
Re: Seyi Law Calls For Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Over Biafra Security Service by ultimatebas(m): 6:04pm On Aug 18, 2017
Leave his daughter out of this. I love kids and his daughter is adorable. Muaaah to her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

“fake Christians” - Juliet Ibrahim Fires Back At Fans Criticizing Her Nun Outfit / Desmond Elliot Dances And Drinks Palmwine With The Kegites / Laide Bakare Shares Photos Of Her Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.