Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,409 members, 7,812,211 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

How Do I Know I'm With The Right Person - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Know I'm With The Right Person (378 Views)

My Parents Don't Know I'm Rich / He Doesn't Know I'm A Stripper! Should I Tell Him? / Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Know I'm With The Right Person by skillzahblog(m): 1:53pm On Aug 18, 2017
Sometimes, it can be hard to know whether your relationship is going to make it in the long term You might worry about whether your parnter is truly ‘the one’ – the person who’ll fulfill all your needs and make your life complete.

The question isn’t necessarily born out of doubt or insecurity. It can be a normal, healthy skepticism to try and balance out your romantic, attachment feelings for your significant other. We may love someone immensely, but still not be compatible with him or her in the long-term.

So how do you know you’re with the right person? How do you know your love will stand the test of time?

Once you’ve moved on from the honeymoon phase of a new relationship — where you’re both enamored of the “newness” of the relationship and exploring each others personalities and histories — relationships tend to settle into a familiar, comfortable pattern. Couples build upon shared experiences that tend to bring them closer together and reinforce their couplehood.

Sometimes along the path of couplehood, however, people in relationships hit rough patches. Those are normal and to be expected. But they can also be signs of greater, unspoken issues in the relationship, and raise the question of whether you’re truly right for one another.

7 Signs You’re With the Right Person
http://www.skillzah.com/2017/08/how-to-identify-the-one.html

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Should Share Links For Websites Instead Of Slaying On Social Media / Ratio Of Guys To Girls In Nigeria / Ladies Choose One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.