Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,075 members, 7,821,705 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Random Jokes. . . Copy And Paste Masters Feel Free To Share - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Random Jokes. . . Copy And Paste Masters Feel Free To Share (9745 Views)

Classic Funny Joke. I Swear Dis Is Not Copy And Paste! Check It Out. :d / Copy and Paste Yahoo! Offlines IM in Here. <all The Funnies And Rumours> / Nigerian Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Random Jokes. . . Copy And Paste Masters Feel Free To Share by yinkalink(f): 5:58pm On Apr 24, 2010
you really are 2 hot too handle. guy keep it up wink wink wink
Re: Random Jokes. . . Copy And Paste Masters Feel Free To Share by D1KeleVra(m): 11:50pm On Apr 24, 2010
thnx wink but as u know it's copy/paste feel free to contribute
Re: Random Jokes. . . Copy And Paste Masters Feel Free To Share by D1KeleVra(m): 5:11pm On May 07, 2010
Tired of smiley faces? Try these,

(o)(o) Perfect breasts

( + )( + ) Fake silicone breasts

(*)(*) Perky breasts

(@)(@) Big nipple breasts

oo A cups

{ O }{ O } D cups

(oYo) Wonder bra breasts

( ^ )( ^ ) Cold breasts

(o)(O) Lopsided breasts

(Q)(Q) Pierced Breasts

(p)(p) Hanging Tassels Breasts

\o/\o/ Grandma's Breasts

( - )( - ) Against The Shower Door Breasts

| o | | o | Android Breasts

($) ($) Martha Stewart's Breasts
Re: Random Jokes. . . Copy And Paste Masters Feel Free To Share by tanimz(f): 5:17pm On May 07, 2010
^^ Ashewo, bosoms lover! grin grin
Re: Random Jokes. . . Copy And Paste Masters Feel Free To Share by D1KeleVra(m): 5:20pm On May 07, 2010
lol haba! no be only bosoms o! grin
Re: Random Jokes. . . Copy And Paste Masters Feel Free To Share by tanimz(f): 5:26pm On May 07, 2010
^^ What else? grin grin grin
Re: Random Jokes. . . Copy And Paste Masters Feel Free To Share by D1KeleVra(m): 5:31pm On May 07, 2010
u really want to know cheesy
Re: Random Jokes. . . Copy And Paste Masters Feel Free To Share by tanimz(f): 6:05pm On May 07, 2010
Yes!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Random Jokes. . . Copy And Paste Masters Feel Free To Share by D1KeleVra(m): 7:32pm On May 07, 2010
^^^honey. . . sit down there dey eat ya boli jo! cool
Re: Random Jokes. . . Copy And Paste Masters Feel Free To Share by StudioCFR(m): 7:37pm On May 07, 2010
is this what maturity does to people? sad
Re: Random Jokes. . . Copy And Paste Masters Feel Free To Share by D1KeleVra(m): 7:42pm On May 07, 2010
don't mind seun jo!
Re: Random Jokes. . . Copy And Paste Masters Feel Free To Share by StudioCFR(m): 7:46pm On May 07, 2010
wetin concern seun with this one naw?
are u ok angry

u mess aso rock vibrate
Re: Random Jokes. . . Copy And Paste Masters Feel Free To Share by D1KeleVra(m): 7:49pm On May 07, 2010
shiooor! u mess them cancel flights for europe
Re: Random Jokes. . . Copy And Paste Masters Feel Free To Share by StudioCFR(m): 7:56pm On May 07, 2010
na to day, lol

u mess sallah ram wey dem tie for tree say BROS U BAD O grin
Re: Random Jokes. . . Copy And Paste Masters Feel Free To Share by tanimz(f): 11:23pm On May 07, 2010
D1KeleVra:

^^^honey. . . sit down there dey eat ya boli jo! cool

Which boli? You don finish the boli already na undecided undecided undecided

Studio CFR:

na to day, lol

u mess sallah ram wey dem tie for tree say BROS U BAD O grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Random Jokes. . . Copy And Paste Masters Feel Free To Share by D1KeleVra(m): 2:40pm On May 13, 2010
hehe
Re: Random Jokes. . . Copy And Paste Masters Feel Free To Share by tayoast(m): 11:21pm On May 13, 2010
Feel free to paste jokes here all ye who have no humor and resort to copy and paste Smiley DO NOT CHAT ON THIS THREAD OR I GO VESK
Smiley
Rev. Reinhard Bonke came to Okuokoko village in Delta state for a convention. He mounted the podium and started preaching the gospel. Barely 10 minutes into the sermon, he noticed that the congregation was not catching up seriously. He called on the nearest man

(Akpomiemie) and asked him why they were looking blank. Akpomiemie answered “sir, dem no understand your big English".

Reinhard Bonke thought for a moment and then asked Akpomiemie for assistance. This is what ensued:

Reinhard Bonke: "As it is written in the bible"

Akpomiemie: "As dem yarn for bible side"

Reinhard Bonke: "Jesus entered the boat with his disciples"

Akpomiemie: "Na im Jesus fall inside canoe with him pallies"

Reinhard Bonke: "As the boat was sailing there was a great storm"

Akpomiemie: " As the canoe dey remove na im yawa come gas"

Reinhard Bonke: " the storm was so great that it was like a whirl wind"

Akpomiemie: "the yawa na die so tay kasala burst enter"

Reinhard Bonke: " the disciples became so afraid and they shouted master master"

Akpomiemie: "na im liver drop him pallies, dem begin hala bros bros"

Reinhard Bonke: " Jesus got up and calmed down the wind"

Akpomiemie: "Na im Jesus standa come arrange the yawa"

Reinhard Bonke: " He turned to his disciples and said, oh ye men of little faith"

Akpomiemie: “Na so Jesus look him pallies, shake him head say UNA FALL MY HAND "

Reinhard Bonke: “the disciples replied and said what manner of man is this?

Akpomiemie: him pallies come hala say sho, Bro J, which levels? , YOU BE WINSH?"
Re: Random Jokes. . . Copy And Paste Masters Feel Free To Share by tayoast(m): 11:27pm On May 13, 2010
Feel free to paste jokes here all ye who have no humor and resort to copy and paste Smiley DO NOT CHAT ON THIS THREAD OR I GO VESK
Smiley
Rev. Reinhard Bonke came to Okuokoko village in Delta state for a convention. He mounted the podium and started preaching the gospel. Barely 10 minutes into the sermon, he noticed that the congregation was not catching up seriously. He called on the nearest man

(Akpomiemie) and asked him why they were looking blank. Akpomiemie answered “sir, dem no understand your big English".

Reinhard Bonke thought for a moment and then asked Akpomiemie for assistance. This is what ensued:

Reinhard Bonke: "As it is written in the bible"

Akpomiemie: "As dem yarn for bible side"

Reinhard Bonke: "Jesus entered the boat with his disciples"

Akpomiemie: "Na im Jesus fall inside canoe with him pallies"

Reinhard Bonke: "As the boat was sailing there was a great storm"

Akpomiemie: " As the canoe dey remove na im yawa come gas"

Reinhard Bonke: " the storm was so great that it was like a whirl wind"

Akpomiemie: "the yawa na die so tay kasala burst enter"

Reinhard Bonke: " the disciples became so afraid and they shouted master master"

Akpomiemie: "na im liver drop him pallies, dem begin hala bros bros"

Reinhard Bonke: " Jesus got up and calmed down the wind"

Akpomiemie: "Na im Jesus standa come arrange the yawa"

Reinhard Bonke: " He turned to his disciples and said, oh ye men of little faith"

Akpomiemie: “Na so Jesus look him pallies, shake him head say UNA FALL MY HAND "

Reinhard Bonke: “the disciples replied and said what manner of man is this?

Akpomiemie: him pallies come hala say sho, Bro J, which levels? , YOU BE WINSH?"
Re: Random Jokes. . . Copy And Paste Masters Feel Free To Share by D1KeleVra(m): 11:30pm On May 13, 2010
You don dey vex me. . . if u must copy and paste, get it right. . . wey the smiley faces? angry
Re: Random Jokes. . . Copy And Paste Masters Feel Free To Share by tayoast(m): 11:35pm On May 13, 2010
u said wat?
Re: Random Jokes. . . Copy And Paste Masters Feel Free To Share by Kunbee: 1:03am On May 14, 2010
Read it again
Re: Random Jokes. . . Copy And Paste Masters Feel Free To Share by tayoast(m): 1:15am On May 14, 2010
trouble maker, u're back
Re: Random Jokes. . . Copy And Paste Masters Feel Free To Share by Ben13: 1:33pm On May 14, 2010
Copied!! cheesy

A black guy and a white man were sitting in the park.

The white man had a pet monkey and a black guy was selling bananas.
So the black guy said "Mr. can u look after my bananas I am going to the toilet". "Oh yes go ahead" said the white guy.

When the black guy came back there were no more bananas and he went mad, "where are my bananas?" The white guy said "ask your brother", pointing at his monkey.

The black guy just chilled. Then the white guy said few seconds later, 'can u look after your brother I am going to the toilet. The black guy said ok.

When the white guy came back the monkey was dead and he went mad asking "what happened to my monkey?" The black dude said "Mr. don't get involved, its a family matter!!!"
Re: Random Jokes. . . Copy And Paste Masters Feel Free To Share by 1stknight(m): 7:21pm On May 14, 2010
Ben-10:

Copied!! cheesy

A black guy and a white man were sitting in the park.

The white man had a pet monkey and a black guy was selling bananas.
So the black guy said "Mr. can u look after my bananas I am going to the toilet". "Oh yes go ahead" said the white guy.

When the black guy came back there were no more bananas and he went mad, "where are my bananas?" The white guy said "ask your brother", pointing at his monkey.

The black guy just chilled. Then the white guy said few seconds later, 'can u look after your brother I am going to the toilet. The black guy said ok.

When the white guy came back the monkey was dead and he went mad asking "what happened to my monkey?" The black dude said "Mr. don't get involved, its a family matter!!!"

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Random Jokes. . . Copy And Paste Masters Feel Free To Share by StudioCFR(m): 8:51pm On May 14, 2010
tanimz:

grin grin grin grin

whats the laughter for Gutter Gurl? undecided
Re: Random Jokes. . . Copy And Paste Masters Feel Free To Share by Kunbee: 12:27am On May 15, 2010
tayo_ast:

trouble maker, u're back

And so
Re: Random Jokes. . . Copy And Paste Masters Feel Free To Share by tayoast(m): 12:32am On May 15, 2010
u're welcome.
BTW, r u a pt tym student?
Re: Random Jokes. . . Copy And Paste Masters Feel Free To Share by Kunbee: 1:47am On May 15, 2010
Maybe cool
Re: Random Jokes. . . Copy And Paste Masters Feel Free To Share by tayoast(m): 6:46am On May 15, 2010
u're not even sure
Re: Random Jokes. . . Copy And Paste Masters Feel Free To Share by StudioCFR(m): 11:59am On May 15, 2010
make una try get a room na, i go dial Ben number for una o angry
Re: Random Jokes. . . Copy And Paste Masters Feel Free To Share by Akosbaba(m): 9:13pm On May 15, 2010
@ben 10,nice joke
Re: Random Jokes. . . Copy And Paste Masters Feel Free To Share by Akosbaba(m): 9:14pm On May 15, 2010
@ben 10,nice joke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funny Cartoons! Do You Have Any? / The Egg or the Chicken, which one came first? / American 'Ghana Must Go'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.