Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Random Jokes. . . Copy And Paste Masters Feel Free To Share - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Random Jokes. . . Copy And Paste Masters Feel Free To Share (9746 Views)

Classic Funny Joke. I Swear Dis Is Not Copy And Paste! Check It Out. :d / Copy and Paste Yahoo! Offlines IM in Here. <all The Funnies And Rumours> / Nigerian Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Random Jokes. . . Copy And Paste Masters Feel Free To Share by Kunbee: 1:06am On May 16, 2010
tayo_ast:

u're not even sure

Go away
Re: Random Jokes. . . Copy And Paste Masters Feel Free To Share by tayoast(m): 7:00am On May 16, 2010
i'm i disturbin u?
Re: Random Jokes. . . Copy And Paste Masters Feel Free To Share by Kunbee: 2:28pm On May 16, 2010
Obviously
Re: Random Jokes. . . Copy And Paste Masters Feel Free To Share by tayoast(m): 5:02pm On May 20, 2010
Kunbee:

Obviously

pmpmtschewwwk!
Re: Random Jokes. . . Copy And Paste Masters Feel Free To Share by Ben13: 5:24pm On May 20, 2010
Pls stay on topic. This time, It might result to a Ban.
Re: Random Jokes. . . Copy And Paste Masters Feel Free To Share by Ben13: 5:27pm On May 20, 2010
Wife goes to Woolworths, sees men's underwear onsale. She buys a dozen of the same colour.Goes home and gives hubby.

Hubby protests,
" Why buy me same colour? People will think I do not change
underwear!! Wife asks,"Which people?"
Re: Random Jokes. . . Copy And Paste Masters Feel Free To Share by tayoast(m): 5:29pm On May 20, 2010
mtchew. . . boring as usual.
u too stay on topic!
Re: Random Jokes. . . Copy And Paste Masters Feel Free To Share by dani1luv: 5:37pm On May 20, 2010
tayo_ast:

mtchew. . . boring as usual.
u too stay on topic!

I dont know who you are to ridicle pples joke. .
pastes urs if you know his is booring
Re: Random Jokes. . . Copy And Paste Masters Feel Free To Share by tayoast(m): 5:43pm On May 20, 2010
hmmm. . . he takes things too serious, doesnt he?
Re: Random Jokes. . . Copy And Paste Masters Feel Free To Share by dani1luv: 5:48pm On May 20, 2010
Just stay on Topic!
Re: Random Jokes. . . Copy And Paste Masters Feel Free To Share by Ben13: 5:51pm On May 20, 2010
A wife was sleeping in the middle of the night, she suddenly shout:
"Get up quickly, my husband is here!!'',
the man gets up from the bed, jumps out the window, hurts himself and then realizes; "Damn i am the husband"

Who should be stoned to death? grin
Re: Random Jokes. . . Copy And Paste Masters Feel Free To Share by tayoast(m): 5:53pm On May 20, 2010
dani1luv:

Just stay on Topic!

u really nid 2 calm down.
moments ago, u were having a blast day, . . . wats goin on?
Re: Random Jokes. . . Copy And Paste Masters Feel Free To Share by Ben13: 5:55pm On May 20, 2010
3 guys were gisting at a bar. The 1st guy said when my wife was pregnant she was reading a book; a tale of 2 cities & gave birth 2 twins.

The 2nd said his wife was reading d 3muskteers and gave birth to 3plets.

The 3rd guy dropped his beer bottle & started running home. When they got to his house they saw him burning a book & they asked why. He said his wife was reading Ali Baba and the 40 thieves and she is pregnant; not in dis house…it cant happen!
cheesy
Re: Random Jokes. . . Copy And Paste Masters Feel Free To Share by dani1luv: 5:56pm On May 20, 2010
LOL@Jokes grin grin grin grin

tayo_ast:

u really nid 2 calm down.
moments ago, u were having a blast day, . . . wats goin on?

Stay on Topic.
Wanna chat wift me, common here instead of just derailing the threads
Re: Random Jokes. . . Copy And Paste Masters Feel Free To Share by tayoast(m): 6:01pm On May 20, 2010
FYI, i'm NOT interested in chatting witcha.
and i dont derail threads.
as if he doesnt derail himself . . . .mtchew
Re: Random Jokes. . . Copy And Paste Masters Feel Free To Share by dani1luv: 6:03pm On May 20, 2010
^^Fine wink
Re: Random Jokes. . . Copy And Paste Masters Feel Free To Share by tanimz(f): 7:55pm On May 21, 2010
Three guys were gisting at a beer parlour. The first guy said when my wife was pregnant she was reading a book; a tale of two cities and she gave birth to twins. The second said his wife was reading the three musketeers and she gave birth to triplets. The third guy dropped his beer bottle and started running home. When they got to his house they saw him burning a book and they asked why. He said his wife was reading Ali Baba and the forty thieves and she is pregnant……not in this house ……it can not happen!
Re: Random Jokes. . . Copy And Paste Masters Feel Free To Share by tayoast(m): 4:24pm On May 22, 2010
has any1 seen Kunbee?
Re: Random Jokes. . . Copy And Paste Masters Feel Free To Share by Kunbee: 1:21am On May 23, 2010
tayo_ast:

has any1 seen Kunbee?

Yes
Re: Random Jokes. . . Copy And Paste Masters Feel Free To Share by D1KeleVra(m): 2:24pm On May 23, 2010
the guy don fear run
Re: Random Jokes. . . Copy And Paste Masters Feel Free To Share by mrjingles(m): 2:39pm On May 27, 2010
A man staying in hotel mistakenly hits a woman's breast with his elbow, he looks at her and says:"Madam if your heart is as soft as your breast I know you will forgive me" The woman smiles and replies :"Sir if your d*&%k is as hard as your elbow am in room 210"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funny Cartoons! Do You Have Any? / The Egg or the Chicken, which one came first? / American 'Ghana Must Go'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.