Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB (57893 Views)

2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement / Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu / Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:33am On Aug 19, 2017
tooth4tooth:
Really? He chickened out once again cheesy cheesy

He had no choice than to bow down to the reality on the ground; the combined resources and interests of the SE politicians, particularly the governors are far to great against the inexperienced Kanu and his his unsophisticated rabble of thugs.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by fyneguy: 12:46am On Aug 19, 2017
For real?
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Radical2(m): 12:51am On Aug 19, 2017
He will still withdrew from biafra agitation.
Idiots

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by myright: 12:55am On Aug 19, 2017
You guys are just happy deceiving and lying to your teeth. My leader will storm anambra tomorrow to restate it; No Referendum, No Election.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by enemyofprogress: 1:19am On Aug 19, 2017
Nigeria 1-0 Kanu tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by alen4smith(m): 1:21am On Aug 19, 2017
Built2last:
Bloggers will write anything to gain traffic.

Keep selling falsehood. You will look for truth in your life and won't find it
damage control
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by michealdeco: 1:36am On Aug 19, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

E PAINNN AMMMM HHAHAHAHAHABA grin grin ;d ;d
Pls are u sure that u are a sane person?

U probably need medical treatment

Now fu*k off my post I don't relate with fools

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by ofai: 1:37am On Aug 19, 2017
WORDSENSEI:

Either way, you are still a monkey. I mean, you all need a common identity and that's the best I could come up with.
Still better than the PIGS AND IDIOTS your Biafran Jesus christened your people.

Chai....but Am not the cause of your misfortune and misery.

This hate has really eaten you up...ndo cool

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by ofai: 1:44am On Aug 19, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Nigeria 1-0 Kanu tongue tongue

Actually it's Nigeria 0-10 Kanu

He has and cannot​ be rearrested based on the charges leveled against him.

He gave buhari knocks during his arrest by winning ALL THE CASES.

He flouted all the condition of bail against him because those conditions were stupid and ridiculous. there was nothing the FG could about it.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by wristbangle: 1:44am On Aug 19, 2017
teelaw4life:

baba abeg just in case, dey tag me for this kain thing na. anything Kanu and IPOB. i DON Laff die.

cheesy cheesy

No probs baba

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by sapele914(m): 2:18am On Aug 19, 2017
toofit007:
NNAMDI KANU DID NOT WITHDRAW ANY BOYCOTT. PLS READ MORE........THE ELDERS COLLECTIVELY SAID and I quote, “We are glad he has explained to us the reason they issued the boycott order and that it is not his personal decision but that of the IPOB leadership.We are meeting for the first time and will still meet again. and finally the ELDERS TOLD PRESS MEN THAT *"NO DECISION HAS BEEN TAKEN YET”*End of quote............ So we're did channel TV and punch newspaper got there own news?
Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/08/anambra-election-kanu-meets-ala-igbo-foundation-says-ipob-not-violent-group/
Anambra election: Kanu meets Ala Igbo foundation, says IPOB not a violent group - Vanguard News
vanguardngr.com
Didn't Justice Binta Nyako warn him about making public declarations as part of his bail conditions?
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:21am On Aug 19, 2017
Built2last:
Bloggers will write anything to gain traffic.

Keep selling falsehood. You will look for truth in your life and won't find it

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by mpianya39(m): 2:44am On Aug 19, 2017
grin grin grin afonja and their thank God is friday owambe

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Markfemi2: 2:59am On Aug 19, 2017
Ojuku people are cowards
Bloody cowards they can't be taking serious
Bunch of weak tribe
Pigs
Slaves
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Kingspin(m): 2:59am On Aug 19, 2017
tooth4tooth:
If he never bow out you still complain abeg leave IPOB for Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Kingspin(m): 3:02am On Aug 19, 2017
seunmsg:
The funniest part is that some misguided Igbos actually believed that KANU can stop the conduct of Anambra state election. So much for being deluded. Anambra state election will hold whether the threat is withdrawn or not. This withdrawal is just a face saving measure by KANU.
If he did not chicken out you still complain. Where Una stand self?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by okenta2017: 3:31am On Aug 19, 2017
People in NL should learn to growup for ones. Insulting our leaders will do no one good
I am an IBO but I will never wish our head of state bad, I will continue to pray for him to get well and come back,
that does not mean i support the way the country is being run. NK is a brave person, that does mean I support all is actions.
No one should imply that because people were kill, that is why he listened to the IBO elders no, any body fighting for the people must
be able to listen to the people he is fighting for. We forget so easily thousands of people
were kill during June 12 but was it reallised no, but we got democracy. If Biafra is not realised and Nigeria is restructures and States
are allowed to control their resources has NK not won. What goes arround comes around. Ibos started the unitry system they will end it. Don't start agitatation by abusing people if they abuse you take it, is part of peaceful agitation.
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Daguccizgreat(m): 3:44am On Aug 19, 2017
Abagworo:
https://www.channelstv.com/2017/08/18/ipob-withdraws-threat-stop-anambra-election/

www.punchng.com/ipob-withdraws-threat-to-stop-anambra-election/

The mugu has once again chickened out after the death of some stupid followers at Ekwulobia. Only fools can continue dying for his scam. The best thing for him at the moment is to disband IPOB and all secessionist agenda once and for all. He should use his followership to create a platform for unity and advancement of Igbos instead of preaching hate.
unity beggar I hail oooo

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Daguccizgreat(m): 3:48am On Aug 19, 2017
franchizy:
Nnamdi kanu is an ilitracy and a school drops outs.

He keep spoke rubbish and decive his wash brain ipob followers.

Now him eyes is opens.

Shameles criminal thats what kanu was. A
Even a stack illiterate who can not put up a correct sentence is calling Kanu names. Smh for afonja touts

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by jamjo: 4:09am On Aug 19, 2017
franchizy:
Nnamdi kanu is an ilitracy and a school drops outs.

Now him eyes is opens.

Shameles criminal thats what kanu was. A

Wow please which university did you learn how to murder the english language? You are here calling Kanu an illiterate when it is obvious who is an illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by dsdarksite(m): 4:22am On Aug 19, 2017
Cowardly and lacking intelligence as always. Nothing will EVER break up Nigeria. Certainly not this nobody. grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 4:53am On Aug 19, 2017
tongue
michealdeco:

Go fu*k ur piggy mama... tongue
michealdeco:

Go fu*k ur piggy mama... Nkitaa

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by frank2075: 5:06am On Aug 19, 2017
Franchizy you go school at all? even english you no fit write correct. atleast write for your native language some people fit understand. instead of this gwalos gwalos

franchizy post=59607402]Nnamdi kanu is an ilitracy and a school drops outs.

Now him eyes is opens.

Shameles criminal thats what kanu was. A [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by unitysheart(m): 5:53am On Aug 19, 2017
Titto93:
Who says Anambra election won't hold?
Anambra election will hold, but we aren't voting?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsX4xXSO7Gk

Dry comedy.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by patola080(m): 6:18am On Aug 19, 2017
Pierocash:
Brown envelope has exchaged hands. Alert don enter
re u right oooo n some useless people dat is following dis he goat will still kill dem self dat day
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by nemeomire: 6:21am On Aug 19, 2017
Fake news everywhere. Kanu said he will relate their request to his IPOB members. He did not say that election will hold. He is very intelligent unliike some people. Let's just wait to hear from IPOB. Simple

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Sanchez01: 6:54am On Aug 19, 2017
This is the same nonentity who claimed the FG gave him oil Wells to leave Nigeria with the five South East states but refused. Lol!

I doubt the envelope they gave him would be up to N200k. The dude is just about the smartest criminal in Abia right now.
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Nobody: 6:59am On Aug 19, 2017
tooth4tooth:

He did not chicken out. They spoke the language he understands. GMG bags tinz

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by michealdeco: 7:01am On Aug 19, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
tongue

Go fu*k ur piggy mama... tongue

Go fu*k ur piggy mama... Nkitaa

I laugh at kids like you when dey make childish comment

And I am still saying that u need a complete mental analysis to check if u even have an atom of sanity left in you

U can go and join ur vegetable in London

Or u can die out of frustration

Because he who fights and ideology dies without winning

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by kitchen(m): 7:07am On Aug 19, 2017
Terkimbi01:

What I heard is polls boycott and stay home.
would the federal forces go to their houses to show them the hell??
Dont be deceived, so IPOB wld b looking while u go out there to vote wen others are indoor. d importance of d federal forces is to prevent bandits who want to stop oda people frm voting... do u think its all igbos dat want BIAFRA?? Except fr few selected selfish ones who where promised a position...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Boko Haram Mass Grave(very Graphic Photo) / Gbajabiamila, Fayose, Soyinka React To Lekki Shootings / Army In Gun Battle With ESN In Awo-Omamma, Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.