Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,257 members, 7,822,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB (57937 Views)

2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement / Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu / Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by plessis: 9:57pm On Aug 18, 2017
It's not on radio biafra Facebook page....

Fake news

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by brookz: 9:59pm On Aug 18, 2017
Waiting for iPorks Cum criminals to come and spew ur Shits as usual.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by 2bam: 10:00pm On Aug 18, 2017
Now that the federal government is negotiating for your re-arrest you are now coming back to swallow your vomit,i said it before no single person or group is bigger than nigeria.IN UNITY WE STAND!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by lozairio(m): 10:01pm On Aug 18, 2017
olatade:
Shakara. Bragadoccio. They would have seen hell that day of the election as federal forces were fully prepared for them.
Shut up there and stop barking no be only federal forces what of federal bastards nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by sapele914(m): 10:01pm On Aug 18, 2017
Titto93:
Who says Anambra election won't hold?
Anambra election will hold, but we aren't voting?
Are you a Nigerian,who gave you a voters card?only citizens of Nigeria by law are allowed to vote.
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 18, 2017
Identity

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Sagay212: 10:03pm On Aug 18, 2017
snoopylinus:

Chaii...this thing pain this man....see painment.....afonja election would certainly hold but we are not going to vote.....chillax its not the end of the world...face your lagos state and leave our land for us or better still...kill yourself!!

LOL..you have changed mouth to election will hold but you will not vote. I thought it was NO election before. You ipod pigs will continue to be put where you belong. You will be taught how to be civil by fire by force. That toxic air you breath will be flushed outta your blocked brain with discipline.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by santopelele(m): 10:04pm On Aug 18, 2017
stupid people everywhere in Nigeria, including on nairaland
falsehood will kill Nigerians and Nigerian media
nnamdi kalu did not said dat we should go and vote, he simply maintained that there won't be election in anambra state, and he only said sat ipob will not disrupt election, but the people will decide themselves
stupid nairalanders everywhere

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Fulmigati: 10:07pm On Aug 18, 2017
Stop hiding my comments, mods and provide the quotes in the title of this thread. This One Nigeria propaganda will do you no good. 50yrs after the civil war and the shadow of Biafra still looms, that should let you know all you need to know about the quest for Biafra. Shameless colonial mentality slaves. We have had it with Nigeria and Biafra is here to stay.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 10:08pm On Aug 18, 2017
Idi*ts and P*gs Lord and Savior has spoken.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 18, 2017
Sagay212:

LOL..you have changed mouth to election will hold but you will not vote. I thought it was NO election before. You ipod pigs will continue to be put where you belong. You will be taught how to be civil by fire by force. That toxic air you breath will be flushed outta your blocked brain with discipline.

Sango abi sagay...cone headed SMS,afonja muslim,you are so pained right now.....skull fall on you brother...maybe with skull you would be fine
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by MadCow1: 10:09pm On Aug 18, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu is a Chicken..

I will not leave Prison if everybody arrested with me is not released.. Guess who betrayed his Hommies?

I will visit Kaduna.. Well that didn't happen.

I will visit Lagos and nothing will happen. - His flight is probably delayed.

No elections will hold in Anambra State.. Well, that didn't last.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Fulmigati: 10:10pm On Aug 18, 2017
2bam:
Now that the federal government is negotiating for your re-arrest you are now coming back to swallow your vomit,i said it before no single person or group is bigger than nigeria.IN UNITY WE STAND!!!
Don't you have any dignity? How can you look at yourself in the mirror? Nigeria is not a united country.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Kazim88: 10:12pm On Aug 18, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

He abandoned his plans out of fear. Not bribes as some people are speculating.

The money he has made is from the foolish donors who believe in his cause.

I am in the North. ..I know how battle ready they are for him.

The albino negro shat his pants grin gringrin

God would punish all of you terrorist in North West by Oct 1st you do not chase out the Igbos like you threatened..

Cowards

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Naruto87(m): 10:13pm On Aug 18, 2017
Built2last:
Bloggers will write anything to gain traffic.

Keep selling falsehood. You will look for truth in your life and won't find it

the news is real.. its on channels TV

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Kazim88: 10:14pm On Aug 18, 2017
Fulmigati:

Don't you have any dignity? How can you look at yourself in the mirror? Nigeria is not a united country.

Aboki don't understand the meaning of unity.... or One Nigeria.

Imagine people am supposed to share country with.

Animals...

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by RisingSun1: 10:15pm On Aug 18, 2017
Trailii:
pig ... it's over the major news channels and stations now ... channels is airing it as I speak .. you done enter one chance ... your coward of a leader and lord and saviour as finally eaten his vomit ... your leader has finally collect his Ghana must go share , you are now left in the cold .. Mr cownu has dupe you , it's a sorry case ..
Mr man you should start thinking about how to make something worthwhile with your life , you are getting old , kanu can not help your life , he can't put food on your table , the earlier you know you are on your own and biafra is a fraud , the better for you ... my 5. cent
SHARAP AFONJA!

RADIO BIAFRA HAS JUST DEBUNKED THAT LIE FROM THE PIT OF HELL.

CHANNELS TV YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT AND RADIO BIAFRA WHICH ONE IS AN AUTHORITY ON ISSUES REGARDING BIAFRA?

THERE WILL BE NO ELECTION IN ANAMBRA COME NOVEMBER 18 PERIOD!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Tipsie01(m): 10:15pm On Aug 18, 2017
Its New,it Pays Huge and Trending http://vadmoney.club/419116993046/
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by wristbangle: 10:15pm On Aug 18, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

grin grin grin

Funny enough.. The pigs do not know what to do now... While some pigs are already trying to defend their head pigdiot...with the regular "a leader listens to his people" some are busy running around saying that its a lie...
Tym wey we tell una say the bleached pigdiot dey carry una dey clean yansh una no belief.

Mbok eyak isak mmor etuk iseh (pls lets laugh them small first) grin grin grin

Werey gringrin
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Kazim88: 10:18pm On Aug 18, 2017
Naruto87:

the news is real.. its on channels TV
Fake news... It was twisted.

1st... NK has never threatened to interrupt Anambra State Election.... He called for boycott which is voluntarily...

So it "would hold" but turn out would be minimal.
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Chikpat(m): 10:20pm On Aug 18, 2017
Titto93:
Who says Anambra election won't hold? Anambra election will hold, but we aren't voting?
No vote; u hear?
na u knw wu u dey do na

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 10:25pm On Aug 18, 2017
santopelele:
stupid people everywhere in Nigeria, including on nairaland
falsehood will kill Nigerians and Nigerian media
nnamdi kalu did not said dat we should go and vote, he simply maintained that there won't be election in anambra state, and he only said sat ipob will not disrupt election, but the people will decide themselves
stupid nairalanders everywhere
C as dis one dey sweat dey defend lie with veiny neck and both rear flat head and forehead. The Cow has given order which u must obey or risk banishment occasioned with alabiabia jaw shattering slaps.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by pazienza(m): 10:28pm On Aug 18, 2017
MadCow1:
Nnamdi Kanu is a Chicken..

I will not leave Prison if everybody arrested with me is not released.. Guess who betrayed his Hommies?

I will visit Kaduna.. Well that didn't happen.

I will visit Lagos and nothing will happen. - His flight is probably delayed.

No elections will hold in Anambra State.. Well, that didn't last.

And you are what?

What do you stand for?

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Sagay212: 10:28pm On Aug 18, 2017
snoopylinus:

Sango abi sagay...cone headed SMS,afonja muslim,you are so pained right now.....skull fall on you brother...maybe with skull you would be fine

Go and join you fellow senseless ogbunigwe warriors to disrupt election in anambra so that you get wasted by the NA. Nobody takes a bunch of illiterate pigs serious anymore. You will always brag and insult as usual and when it's time for action, you become jittery and start crying. From biafrau.d or death to no Biafra , no election to No election in anambra to election can hold but we will not vote..kikikiki. bunch of illiterates.

keep entertaining us with your biafrau.d madness all over the internet

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by linusbnn(m): 10:32pm On Aug 18, 2017
tooth4tooth:
Really? He chickened out once again cheesy cheesy

False news
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by maclatunji: 10:33pm On Aug 18, 2017
Kamanuozuzu:
Beware!!

If u don't hear anything officially from Radio Biafra, it's a fake news. Beware!

Awwww... Do you know how easy it is to set-up a radio station that you want to get hypertension over?

Did you really think Nnamdi Kanu has capacity to stop an election? Seriously?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Daboomb: 10:36pm On Aug 18, 2017
Trailii:
pig ... it's over the major news channels and stations now ... channels is airing it as I speak .. you done enter one chance ... your coward of a leader and lord and saviour as finally eaten his vomit ... your leader has finally collect his Ghana must go share , you are now left in the cold .. Mr cownu has dupe you , it's a sorry case ..
Mr man you should start thinking about how to make something worthwhile with your life , you are getting old , kanu can not help your life , he can't put food on your table , the earlier you know you are on your own and biafra is a fraud , the better for you ... my 5. cent

Why is everyone acting Surprised sef?
Do you all mean you actually beleive Nnamdi Kanu can prevent any elelction from holding in Anambra, when all the "who-is-who in that state are on the Ballot Paper?

Me, l was just praying that he wont eat his vomit so that he can be thoroughly mebarassed and exposed!

But like Ojukwu, like Chuwkwudubem alias Evans the kidnapper, like Nnamdi Kanu ..COWARDS!

I just was not expecting Nnamdi Kanu to capitulate this early, he should have waited till at least first week in November

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by MTKbudapest(m): 10:38pm On Aug 18, 2017
U try for this fake news.
Make satan bless u
and demons guide u
make otapiapia always dey for ur food.
In lucifer's name amen!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT / Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns / PPPRA Sacks 34 Staff To Employ Hadiza, Buhari's Daughter - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.