Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB (57903 Views)

2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement / Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu / Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Agimor(m): 9:21pm On Aug 18, 2017
Like Buhari like Kanu can't keep commitment to themselves.
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by dudebuck: 9:22pm On Aug 18, 2017
Fake news. Fake news. Fake news.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by PFRB: 9:22pm On Aug 18, 2017
“We are glad he has explained to us the reason they issued the boycott order and that it is not his personal decision but that of the IPOB leadership.We are meeting for the first time and will still meet again. No decision has been taken.”

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/08/anambra-election-kanu-meets-ala-igbo-foundation-says-ipob-not-violent-group/

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by dudebuck: 9:22pm On Aug 18, 2017
Fake news. Fake news. Fake news.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by ofuonyebi: 9:22pm On Aug 18, 2017
nnamdi kanu...the coward!!...

who told you to withdraw your former threat..that election will not hold

small boy you still need to take yourself to orphanage home..to learn some lessons..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Najokee: 9:22pm On Aug 18, 2017
Headhunter1, ZombieTamer…. Hehehehehe…. Come see una coward ipob jesus…. Any comment?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by dudebuck: 9:23pm On Aug 18, 2017
Agimor:
Like Buhari like Kanu can't keep commitment to themselves.
It is fake news

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Okoyiboz3: 9:23pm On Aug 18, 2017
Hahahahaha

Spineless piglet.

I really pity those who think someone like Kanu is gonna lead them into a war. Ordinary election boycott, he's already abandoned his supporters in the cold.

They really deserve the types of leaders they get.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 18, 2017
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by soulhacker: 9:25pm On Aug 18, 2017
olatade:
Shakara. Bragadoccio. They would have seen hell that day of the election as federal forces were fully prepared for them.
federal forces ke ? federal forces wey bokoharam de deal with

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Najokee: 9:26pm On Aug 18, 2017
[s]
liberalsinnerx:

Afonja and their lying teeth. What is wrong with this people for God in heaven? What kind of people is this? I have never seen a people so deceptive like these people in my life. Radio Biafra is now...right now condemning ChannelsTV for spreading this lie. IPOB maintains that no election will hold.

Listen now live and get the facts...
https://tunein.com/radiobiafra/

The Afonja that quoted me below is also the same person as the op...HE IS PAINED THAT I WAS ABLE TO GET IN FAST TO DISPROVE HIS LYING CONESKULL. HAHAHA...GOTCHA!

[/s]
[s]
QueenSekxy:
haha afonja propaganda at it again...they will write anything to gain traffic from afonjas..Lol, ,,afonja carry go..just like ipobexxposed is using them to make his money
[/s]
dudebuck:
Fake news.
Fake news.
Fake news
midol:

[s]My yoruba muslim brother from 'Akwa Ibom', don't mind the ipod. We must do onw naijeriyya with them under fulani. Fulanis are the best lords Ipods are the problems. Why can't they unite with our muslim skulls in peace and stop disturbing the rulership of our fulani lords?[/s]
midol:
We [s]yoruba muslims must harvest this opportunity to paint and discredit Kanu as a scam and a fraudster and liar mohammed as a holy man. We will not get a better opportunity again, we must rush it like seriously hot amala[/s]. grin grin
Shattap grin grin grin
[img]https://uproxx.files./2012/06/tumblr_m55v2bmues1qdxlfoo1_500.gif?w=650[/img]

7 Likes

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by kingfhaddo(m): 9:26pm On Aug 18, 2017
liberalsinnerx:

Afonja and their lying teeth. What is wrong with this people for God in heaven? What kind of people is this?Radio Biafra is now...right now condening ChannelsTV for spreading this lie. IPOB maintains that no election will hold.

Listen now live and get the facts...
https://tunein.com/radiobiafra/

is the source of the news an afonja?mumuism is running in ur blood.u think those mumu Biafra soldiers can face ordinary MOPOL.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by ioreth69(f): 9:26pm On Aug 18, 2017
JOKER
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Alariwo2: 9:27pm On Aug 18, 2017
midol:
We yoruba muslims must harvest this opportunity to paint and discredit Kanu as a scam and a fraudster and liar mohammed as a holy man. We will not get a better opportunity again. grin grin

But he is a scam.. the learned ones among you have since realized.

It's the rest of you white walkers following your NK blindly that can't see through his schemes.

Mark my word today.. Kanu will run for a political office in Nigeria sooner or later. He now has the popularity and attention he so desires.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Sagay212: 9:27pm On Aug 18, 2017
The news is rubbish and senseless and whoever is holding any meeting with the jobless criminal kanu is daft. kanu cannot stop any election, he will not dare it. All these stupid attention being given to a criminal just shows how gullible people can be. If dem born kanu and him family well, make him and him ipod criminals disrupt election.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Fadiga24(m): 9:28pm On Aug 18, 2017
franchizy:
Nnamdi kanu is an[b] ilitracy[/b]and a school drops outs.

He keep spoke rubbish and decive his wash brain ipob followers.

Now him eyes is opens.

Shameles criminal thats what kanu was.

You should go to school to learn correct spellings before insulting a London schooled man who can speak better English than your entire generation.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by mosagbo: 9:29pm On Aug 18, 2017
Foolish man, as if he has the power to stop councillorship election in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by bcashy: 9:29pm On Aug 18, 2017
Trailii:
pig ... it's over the major news now ... channels is airing it as I speak .. you done enter one chance ... your coward of a leader and lord and saviour as finally eaten his vomit ... your leader has finally collect his Ghana must go share , you are now left in the cold .. Mr cownu has dupe you , it's a sorry case ..
Mr man you should start thinking about how to make something worthwhile with your life , you are getting old , kanu can not help your life , he can't put food on your table , the earlier you know you are on your own and biafra is a fraud , the better for you ... my 5. cent

grin
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Ladyjumong(f): 9:29pm On Aug 18, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

grin grin grin

Funny enough.. The pigs do not know what to do now... While some pigs are already trying to defend their head pigdiot...with the regular "a leader listens to his people" some are busy running around saying that its a lie...
Tym wey we tell una say the bleached pigdiot dey carry una dey clean yansh una no belief.

Mbok eyak isak mmor etuk iseh (pls lets laugh them small first) grin grin grin
se enye
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by michealdeco: 9:29pm On Aug 18, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

grin grin grin

Funny enough.. The pigs do not know what to do now... While some pigs are already trying to defend their head pigdiot...with the regular "a leader listens to his people" some are busy running around saying that its a lie...
Tym wey we tell una say the bleached pigdiot dey carry una dey clean yansh una no belief.

Mbok eyak isak mmor etuk iseh (pls lets laugh them small first) grin grin grin
u are silly fool

I am the last person that will defend what I have not confirmed
Meanwhile I can see painment in ur heart because your stupid and foolish FG losed to our leader todae

Foolish goat trying to be relevant in the midst of giraffes

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Urchman27(m): 9:30pm On Aug 18, 2017
this type of propaganda is dead.
tomorow kanu wil come out with video evidence

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by marv1: 9:30pm On Aug 18, 2017
Hahahahahah. Hohohoho hihihihihihihi.
Kanu Continue to deceive yourself and your followers. Time is running against you already. Donald Trump you claimed will be coming to visit you has not come ooooo. Or has he shifted the date to come to visit you.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 18, 2017
Abagworo:
https://www.channelstv.com/2017/08/18/ipob-withdraws-threat-stop-anambra-election/

www.punchng.com/ipob-withdraws-threat-to-stop-anambra-election/

The mugu has once again chickened out after the death of some stupid followers at Ekwulobia. Only fools can continue dying for his scam. The best thing for him at the moment is to disband IPOB and all secessionist agenda once and for all. He should use his followership to create a platform for unity and advancement of Igbos instead of preaching hate.

Unity begger sighted

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Nathan2016: 9:31pm On Aug 18, 2017
franchizy:
Nnamdi kanu is an ilitracy and a school drops outs.

He keep spoke rubbish and decive his wash brain ipob followers.

Now him eyes is opens.

Shameles criminal thats what kanu was. A

As much as you have different ideology from the Nnamdi, still don't measure a mans intelligent by level of education

And go get a hobby

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by ivolt: 9:31pm On Aug 18, 2017
Kanu chickens out.
IPOB members: Our leader is so great that he listens to his followers counsels.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:31pm On Aug 18, 2017
midol:

My yoruba muslim brother from 'Akwa Ibom', don't mind the ipod. We must do one naijeriyya with them under fulani. Fulanis are the best lords but Ipods are the problems. Why can't they unite with our muslim skulls in peace and stop disturbing the rulership of our fulani lords?

Yes o, my Jewish Pig broda from St Micheals road Aba. We must keep shouting "the zoo must fall" like the idiots and pigs we are untll the sun rises again, and we must force the South south to go with us or else our landlocked 5 hamlet states will suffer and starve.. We must do this o

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by PStacks(m): 9:31pm On Aug 18, 2017
Confused bunch..

we want #Biafra..

ok. Take Biafra..

no, we dont want Biafra again..

Anambra elections will not hold..

now, it will hold..

Nnamdi Kanu. Master of confusion since 1680 BC.

October 1st is around d corner ooo

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by dudebuck: 9:31pm On Aug 18, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by LexngtonSteele: 9:33pm On Aug 18, 2017
Sagay212:
The news is rubbish and senseless and whoever is holding any meeting with the jobless criminal kanu is daft. kanu cannot stop any election, he will not dare it. All these stupid attention being given to a criminal just shows how gullible people can be. If dem born kanu and him family well, make him and him ipod criminals disrupt election.

He abandoned his plans out of fear. Not bribes as some people are speculating.

The money he has made is from the foolish donors who believe in his cause.

I am in the North. ..I know how battle ready they are for him.

The albino negro shat his pants grin gringrin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:33pm On Aug 18, 2017
michealdeco:
u are silly fool

I am the last person that will defend what I have not confirmed
Meanwhile I can see painment in ur heart because your stupid and foolish FG losed to our leader todae

Foolish goat trying to be relevant in the midst of giraffes

E PAINNN AMMMM HHAHAHAHAHABA grin grin ;d ;d

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Boko Haram Mass Grave(very Graphic Photo) / Gbajabiamila, Fayose, Soyinka React To Lekki Shootings / Curfew May Be Imposed On Lagos State Says Sanwo-Olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.