Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,192 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB (57935 Views)

2019 Election Will Hold After 6 Days. I See Postponement / Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu / Police To IPOB: "Election Will Hold In Anambra, Misbehave & Get Arrested" (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by ItsTutsi(m): 11:20pm On Aug 18, 2017
Hahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahahah
NtoAkwaIbom:

grin grin grin

Funny enough.. The pigs do not know what to do now... While some pigs are already trying to defend their head pigdiot...with the regular "a leader listens to his people" some are busy running around saying that its a lie...
Tym wey we tell una say the bleached pigdiot dey carry una dey clean yansh una no belief.

Mbok eyak isak mmor etuk iseh (pls lets laugh them small first) grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by ItsTutsi(m): 11:22pm On Aug 18, 2017
Let me help u with the pic,i hope kanu wont sacrifice the lives of over 1m jews again grin cheesy
LexngtonSteele:
Like Ojukwu. ..Like Kanu.

Chest-beating ONLINE miscreants.

CHAI. ..see cowardice!

grin grin grin

Cambridge scientists have isolated a new element Cowardicium from the lineage of Nnamdi Kanu and Odimegwu Ojukwu

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 11:25pm On Aug 18, 2017
santopelele:

what's this yorrobber bastard saying? who brought you out of the lagoon to come and open your ewedu mouth to quote me?
stupid people everywhere
Ewo! C as veins dey compete to appear for head.
Him Lord don order am, u no get choice. E pain am touch bone.
If u vote as ur Savior don order, den u b P*g and if u no vote, u b Idi*t.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Ahmeddedon(m): 11:28pm On Aug 18, 2017
confused fool.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by prodekul(f): 11:31pm On Aug 18, 2017
franchizy:
Nnamdi kanu is an ilitracy and a school drops outs.

He keep spoke rubbish and decive his wash brain ipob followers.

Now him eyes is opens.

Shameles criminal thats what kanu was. A

see your life,common English u can not spoke,yet you are calling nnamdi kanu an illitrate.

continue

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by mcparrotnnam(m): 11:38pm On Aug 18, 2017
that is a good move,everything is not by muscle

www.lindachrisblog.com
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by brightalo17: 11:38pm On Aug 18, 2017
Pierocash:
Are u asking me? U cn see it urself
I no see anything , I don't talk what I don't know , unless na you dey hand the bribe over to give to him.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by ApexPredator: 11:39pm On Aug 18, 2017
Man, Nairaland is pure comedy. One thing I will miss about Nigerians when Biafra is actualized is your mind boggling stupidity. grin

7 Likes

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by mcparrotnnam(m): 11:40pm On Aug 18, 2017
KanuJEWSarePIGS:

Ewo! C as veins dey compete to appear for head.
Him Lord don order am, u no get choice. E pain am touch bone.
If u vote as ur Savior don order, den u b P*g and if u no vote, u b Idi*t.

just want to see how pig will vote

www.lindachrisblog.com
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by topsydav007(m): 11:41pm On Aug 18, 2017
u re funny!
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Ihatepork: 11:43pm On Aug 18, 2017
midol:
We yoruba muslims must harvest this opportunity to paint and discredit Kanu as a scam and a fraudster and liar mohammed as a holy man. We will not get a better opportunity again, we must rush it like seriously hot amala. grin grin

How many times will you post this nonsense. grin It used to get you likes before. But now, it's boring. Please come up with new material bro cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by ofai: 11:44pm On Aug 18, 2017
WORDSENSEI:

These monkeys have lost it completely. The Kanu mofo is a bloody SELLOUT.

Another coward coming out of his hole.

Tomorrow you suckers will claim that kanu does not listen and that he is full of hate speech. You call those you secretly pray to remain with in this contraption with you "monkeys"?

You are pathetic.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by teelaw4life(m): 11:46pm On Aug 18, 2017
wristbangle:
Give a hungry dog food, it will stop barking.

Give a frustrated pig food, it will stop squealing

Someone with a networth of £122 after liability deduction, the broke bleached pig don see brown envelope change tactics.

Make I just stop here cheesy masterchen, omenka, gberra, sukkot, laudate, sarrki, etc will take it from here

baba abeg just in case, dey tag me for this kain thing na. anything Kanu and IPOB. i DON Laff die.
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by humblenature: 11:47pm On Aug 18, 2017
just imagine the source.. useless propaganda. the zoo of lies
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Davindal(m): 11:53pm On Aug 18, 2017
It is a pity that we have a lot of useless graduates in Nigeria. How could you ppl be so gullible that you can't separate facts from fictions?

Nnamdi Kanu never said anything compromising, against the election boycott stand. The old men tried to persuade him, but he refused by informing them that the election boycott is not his sole decision to relapse, if at all need be. Speaking further, he reminded them that it is in the hands of IPOB's leadership to take stand contrary to the current election boycott stand, that it is not his alone.

Remember, he informed them that his decision to honor the invitation was borne out of the respect he has for elders. But, he would consult the IPOB's leadership.

Of course, you and I aware that Kanu as an intelligent, and wise young man, can not be expected to tell them blatantly that the boycott stand remains. He simply and subtly reminded them that he will table their pleas to IPOB's leadership to hear their opinion, as he can not make hasty decision of accepting their pleas or offending their ego, by blatantly telling them that the boycott stands, because of the respect he has for them.

furthermore, you all know watsup? IPOB, would never backdowm from the election boycott, as all the people who called radio Biafra have already pre-emptied any iota of hope in what the elders are expecting to hear from their next meeting with Kanu. This includes deputy IPOB leader, Uche Mefor. He wad very vocal and clear that there no gonna be elections in Anambra state, that panacea is simple: resurrect all the IPOB, and Biafran supporters murdered by Nigeria's genocidal security agents. Do that , and elections would hold. Anything short of that is a 'no elections in Biafra Land'.

Nigerians, I have advice for you gullible people. Stop watching NTA, AIT, Channels Tv, and a lot of other government-influenced news Tv stations. And by extension, don't read only Punch, Sahara reporters, Vanguard news, Premium Time NG, etc.

If you are in the habit of watching and reading news from these above sources. you will hardly be abreast with reality on ground. In fact, you will be having false hopes, and be living in self denials, because you are being fed with doctored and adulterated bunkum crap, as news.

Try and source for news elsewhere. particularly, from neutral sources.

Thank you.

11 Likes

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by autchies(m): 11:53pm On Aug 18, 2017
I see how peoples life depend on election.
Oh my God.
Beside why all these begging to be one Nigeria.
This is fake news
Try and have your own republic and leave Biafra alone with our 5 states.
Thans

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by sarrki(m): 11:55pm On Aug 18, 2017
wristbangle:
Give a hungry dog food, it will stop barking.

Give a frustrated pig food, it will stop squealing

Someone with a networth of £122 after liability deduction, the broke bleached pig don see brown envelope change tactics.

Make I just stop here cheesy masterchen, omenka, gberra, sukkot, laudate, sarrki, etc will take it from here

Baba you see say the guy nah criminal
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 11:57pm On Aug 18, 2017
humblenature:
just imagine the source.. useless propaganda. the zoo of lies
No vex eh! As usual, ur oga don collect brown envelope filled with a never before seen dAllars. E don cheat una again. Kai! Dis kain tin can pain. While election go dey go on, Cow go dey count dAllars. Come bet am if no b Cownu go announce election results that day. My brother, una don play penalty go throwing. LWKMD oooo!
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by AntiWailer: 11:58pm On Aug 18, 2017
Our f00lish brothers backed out once again.

Bunch of bragging eediots.

Respect to all educated Igbo guys. Not illiterate and semi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Paretomaster(m): 11:59pm On Aug 18, 2017
Cooly100:

partying...doing owambe for NOTHING...No shame...is Awka in Lagos...the no man's land? Sissies everywhere...

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Freemancipation: 12:01am On Aug 19, 2017
Davindal:
It is a pity that we have a lot of useless graduates in Nigeria. How could you ppl be so gullible that you can't separate facts from fictions?

Nnamdi Kanu never said anything compromising, against the election boycott stand. The old men tried to persuade him, but he refused by informing them that the election boycott is not his sole decision to relapse, if at all need be. Speaking further, he reminded them that it is in the hands of IPOB's leadership to take stand contrary to the current election boycott stand, that it is not his alone.

Remember, he informed them that his decision to honor the invitation was borne out of the respect he has for elders. But, he would consult the IPOB's leadership.

Of course, you and I aware that Kanu as an intelligent, and wise young man, can not be expected to tell them blatantly that the boycott stand remains. He simply and subtly reminded them that he will table their pleas to IPOB's leadership to hear their opinion, as he can not make hasty decision of accepting their pleas or offending their ego, by blatantly telling them that the boycott stands, because of the respect he has for them.

furthermore, you all know watsup? IPOB, would never backdowm from the election boycott, as all the people who called radio Biafra have already pre-emptied any iota of hope in what the elders are expecting to hear from their next meeting with Kanu. This includes deputy IPOB leader, Uche Mefor. He wad very vocal and clear that there no gonna be elections in Anambra state, that panacea is simple: resurrect all the IPOB, and Biafran supporters murdered by Nigeria's genocidal security agents. Do that , and elections would hold. Anything short of that is a 'no elections in Biafra Land'.

Nigerians, I have advice for you gullible people. Stop watching NTA, AIT, Channels Tv, and a lot of other government-influenced news Tv stations. And by extension, don't read only Punch, Sahara reporters, Vanguard news, Premium Time NG, etc.

If you are in the habit of watching and reading news from these above sources. you will hardly be abreast with reality on ground. In fact, you will be having false hopes, and be living in self denials, because you are being fed with doctored and adulterated bunkum crap, as news.

Thank you.

This fake news will even make Nnamdi Kanu angry and more uncompromising. This is exactly what he has been warning that the zoo will start doing. After this incident Nnamdi Kanu should start having immediate press release after every meeting he attendes. His enemies are looking for ways to discredit him and ruin his reputation.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Leez(m): 12:07am On Aug 19, 2017
Davindal:

Thank you.
oh my God u haf kee afonjas o

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by AntiWailer: 12:11am On Aug 19, 2017
Davindal:

Thank you.

Eediotic ramblings.

The difference is that you wrote it using plenty paragraphs.
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Toluensdollars(m): 12:13am On Aug 19, 2017
These guy called Nnamdi Kanu is a joke.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by ediama(m): 12:13am On Aug 19, 2017
TopGunFighter:
I can't stop laughing

#smiling
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by LexngtonSteele: 12:15am On Aug 19, 2017
ItsTutsi:
Let me help u with the pic,i hope kanu wont sacrifice the lives of over 1m jews again grin cheesy

hahaha ha. would use this
Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by LexngtonSteele: 12:17am On Aug 19, 2017
AntiWailer:

Eediotic ramblings.
The difference is that you wrote it using plenty paragraphs.
CHAI....You have killed davindal. ..
His life can't be the same henceforth.
RIP

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by themodernman: 12:18am On Aug 19, 2017
franchizy:
Nnamdi kanu is an ilitracy and a school drops outs.

He keep spoke rubbish and decive his wash brain ipob followers.

Now him eyes is opens.

Shameles criminal thats what kanu was. A

You're obviously someone who will do anything for attention even if it means dancing nakkked in the market square- going by your deliberate misspelled words.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by yarimo(m): 12:23am On Aug 19, 2017
Chai some people don enter one chance grin
liberalsinnerx:

Afonja and their lying teeth. What is wrong with this people for God in heaven? What kind of people is this? I have never seen a people so deceptive like these people in my life. Radio Biafra is now...right now condemning ChannelsTV for spreading this lie. IPOB maintains that no election will hold.

Listen now live and get the facts...this is the only place you can get the facts from IPOB, anywhere else is propaganda.One-click, you are in live.
https://tunein.com/radiobiafra/

The Afonja that quoted me below @Trailii is also the same person as the op...HE IS PAINED THAT I WAS ABLE TO GET IN VERY FAST TO DISPROVE HIS LYING CONESKULL. HAHAHA...GOTCHA!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

WhAT RE THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF S.E REGION INTO FEDERATION ACCOUNT / Muslim Activists Wear #BuhariMustGo T-shirts To Mosque For Prayer In Abuja / PPPRA Sacks 34 Staff To Employ Hadiza, Buhari's Daughter - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.