Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Is This Enough Reason To End It?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Enough Reason To End It?? (667 Views)

My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now / He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? / This Is Enough Reason For Me To Cheat (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Enough Reason To End It?? by Officiallyme: 9:23pm On Aug 18, 2017
Hey guys. I'm a little confused. I live in ogun state and there is this lady i have been dating for close to four months now buh i never get to see her even though we live in the same town. If i say i want to see her,she will come up with an excuse. I dont really understand anything that is going on. Maybe she is a kind of girl that her parents dont allow to go out. I am tired and i am thinking of ending it cus i need a lady i can be spending time with. She loves me and i can swear on that. Do u guys think it is enough reason??
Re: Is This Enough Reason To End It?? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 18, 2017
Maybe she is under house arrest cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To End It?? by Draei: 9:35pm On Aug 18, 2017
Mankind, put it up to her first before coming here,
Ask her reasons, if it's parents restriction...etc.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To End It?? by UndisputedBosom(m): 9:55pm On Aug 18, 2017
Just tell us that she's due for screwin in ur eyes tongue
Re: Is This Enough Reason To End It?? by Nuzo1(m): 9:56pm On Aug 18, 2017
How do you know she loves you?

And if she does, don't you think that would have motivated her to give you reasons for playing hide and seek?

Ladies act this way for many reasons :

1. She doesn't love you.
2. You are a side-guy. She can't be seen with you.
3. She wants to officially end her current relationship before properly starting a relationship with you.
4. Her Guardian won't let her step out without guardiance.
5. She's playing games.
6. She's testing you.

Communicate with her and don't be desperate.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To End It?? by Teaveapoet(f): 12:25am On Aug 19, 2017
I hate to assume things dear poster, i dont u both and i dont know how you met but have you considered your next relationship without flaws?
if she doesnt visit u, then visit her. xplain 2 her ur need for attention in the relatnship. al d best# dontquoteme#

(1) (Reply)

So Sad! Preacher Shot Dead By Armed Robbers Who Snatched His Phone (photos) / Benefits Of Being Single For Both Men And Women / Revealed - Why ‘runs Girls’ End Up With Good Guys And The Decent Ones Don't

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.